Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pressu

wonderful update dhruvie👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

nice episode
less gunjhun scenes but short and sweet😉
coming to amma i felt very bad😭
kukkan and devi showing some support to amma👏
guddu and runjhun how sweet😳
leela chachi what a perfect timing, whenever guddu and runjhun get romantic leela chachi will come🤣 
but leela chachi is so sweet⭐️
in today's episode they mentioned about puja so something is going to happen in that puja🥱
mama mamis as usual 😈

what will happen tomorrow??
interesting 😃
day by day our lovely bbat is becoming more and more interesting 😃

wait and watch
hope for the best

waiting for my lovely friends comments. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

thanks for the wonderful updates DhruvieClap
and love the comments by pressu😆

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Dhruvie.  Wonderful write-up.  What a heart-breaker...

Felt bad for Amma for all the angst she has to go through because of her good-for-nothing sons and daughters in law.  My heart broke in pieces.  😭

It was sad to see Billo losing out on the $.  It was Vishnu and Kalsanwali's idea to get Bantu to sell everything.  Now the 6 have lost all! 

And for Vishnu and Kalsanwali to pretend that they are innocent in all this is a bit too much to take.  😡

The 6 have no human decency left and Kukkan Beta, I was glad to see you step in the frey and be Amma's REAL son!  Devi got to see what her parents, Uncles and Aunts are all about.  Though sad, it was still hilarious to see all of them fight in desperation over a bag of wet and torn money.

Another of Kalsanwali's failed plan - she was the one to throw the bag in a pool of water!  She can never get it right, can she?  😆
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterpot

Thanx for letting us know  Nmaharaj

A ver HAPPY BIRTHDAY  to you Dhruvie.🥳

Have a GREAT day🥳
Kandi_gi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Dhruvie for that awesome update...

Ok so the gunjhun scenes today were cute and SN is looking better with each passing day here comes leela caci to give a helping hand once more and this time she brought a friend I think this pooja will be fruitful for Amma or Gunjhun...
Why are these guys so obsessed with finding the money and in the process Kalsanwali is the one yet a again to destroy it unknowingly its seems as if she has no luck with hidden money... Oh come on Billo just pay the driver no need to bicker (swoon swissshh)Here comes Super Kukkan to save the day yet again useless children. So the money is completely destroyed too bad so sad Hey lets play a game says the M&Ms (Ring around the rosy a pocket full of posies uh i mean a bag full of useless money...it all falls down...😆😆😭😭) that scene was funny to watch Good job Billo for telling Amma who is the route cause their problems is...She is truly upset i hate to see Amma in such a state and the m&ms cannot even show some fake concern how can they be so heartless not even a tear for amma's state...thank god yet a again for Kukkan and Devi is there this time to console amma lets hope that something works out soon for Amma...Cuz these m&ms are once again pathetic...

azuria thumbnail
Thank you for WU and a very happy birthday to you.
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday !!
And Thank you for the wonderful update!!
Kandi_gi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OH ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY DHRUVIE HAVE HAPPY AND BLESSED DAY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT TO THE FULLEST TIME TO PARTY AND CUT SOME CAKE FOR ALL OF US HERE ON I-F OK 😆👏⭐️⭐️⭐️🥳
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Holy cow! Too bad 20 Lakhs went waste. I so really didn't wanted that .. but I knew if Billo won, story wouldn't proceed further. (Again, it is so unfair for Billo & Bantu to lose out.) And that Kalsanwali and Vishnu don't even get a slap ! ^*&(*(&*&(* Outrageous!

The tug-of-war for the money between the 6 was such a well executed scene. Kudos, CVs & director for that. For me as a viewer that scene I thought was a mix so so many emotions - shock, funny, stupid, disgusting and awe! It was unbelievable (in a positive way). Very well executed. Incredible! These 6 are such a gem of actors. They fought like cats and dogs and still I was in awe all through the end to see what would happen! I think this story track is so strong, I don't feel the need to watch the main leads (G & R). Superb!

It was heart breaking to see Amma, but I so did not wanted Amma to touch that money. But Alas! She was reduced to being insane because of her good-for-nothing sons and d-i-ls.

Also, I don't want Guddu to help these good-for-nothing souls in anyway. Let them build their own place of peace, love and harmony.
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Thanks Dhruvie for the wonderful update...and that in your Birthday...

Happy Birthday...🥳🥳

Felt so sorry for Amma...

Im glad the 4 evil didnt find the money but sad for B&B that the money went to waste...