Dont like the format of the show!!!

kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Truly, I am not liking the format of the show anymore... There is no one specific format that they are following... They remove 2 one day and none the other and then 2 again... sometimes its just 1 of them...

What the xxx are they doing... Even HRITHIK ROSHAN (I love love love  Hritik) on the screen is not pulling me towards the show... I am totally losing interest... and today's elimination of Swarali was a huge disappointment. 

Looks like they are trying to rush the show to end...First they showed weeks and weeks of selection process and now they are rushing the actual show... The promo was even worse... Looks like they are going to select the top 4 next week meaning they will eliminate 2 more next week...

Just my opinion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RCZ01 thumbnail
they are going to choose the top 3 because shoumita has opted out of the show apparently
kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
REALLY... why and when did she opt out?
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The show is a big faT JOKE
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! I was gonna make the same topic!! ðŸ˜Š
TOTALLY AGREE!! one week they have 1 elimination next week 2 the next week 1 the next next week 1 what kindof format is this??? Seems like they are rushing for the finals!! ðŸ˜• sometimes no elimination , sometimes elimination and sometimes double elimination!! ðŸ¤¢