oceanrai2 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i would appreciate to mr nittin kumar that he deserve in top 3 . i full hope that definitely he will pick the champions torphy of lilchamps. really he is top class singer & will sing for india in a new style 
with his true voice.

go nittin go ... i will support you.

Regards
Rai singh
himachal pardesh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushiramsharma thumbnail
Zee knows better what they r doing but nitin does not deserve even in top 5 .
I want that he should win but he is over-hyped.
On this saturday Salman and azmat are the best.
Every week is different.

kushiramsharma thumbnail
I guess that nitin never got less votes and it is not possible that he could be in bottom two.  His fans are crossing limits in polling false votes and
zee tv can examine that easily during counting. That is why Nitin is in danger zone.
muse10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All hose who want to severely criticize Nitin please do not post on appreciation threads for him. He too is still a child - only 14 years of age. - only 4 years older than the younger ones.

Everyone has a right to their opinion and Nitin's fans have a right to express their opinion by starting a special thread for him. Those who only have negative things to say about him kindly express them somewhere else.

This is a request and not an argument.
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Muse Ji - very well said.
Nitin - you deserve to be in the show. Your singing has touched many hearts. You are eligible to be in top 3. Our love and prayers are with you... Keep rocking kiddo!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nitin is a fab singer deserving to be in TOP 2...