|Yet Another Sunset| #4 AR NewThreadLinkOnPage152

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

*A HUGE THANK YOU AND A TIGHT JHAPPI TO MY ALISHA DII FOR THE BANNER..LOVE YOU JAANI..*

Okay..I am editing this after about a week..Well, its mainly because I thought I should share a little more than what I usually tell..Its true that my threads get over faster because of loyal readers and their appreciation..So like everytime..this time too the credit goes to those people..EVERYONE..EACH ONE comment is like a drop in the ocean..But each drop to me is worth a million things..So I treasure them very much..4th thread of Yet Another Sunset..Its not a dream..I am sure I was not sleeping for a whole week..But its more like a miracle..Something that is beyond for an average person to think about..
I always say this..So probably I may sound like an experienced orator..But, you see guys..I dint ever know I could write..We had this assignment of making a poem of 10 lines on a topic..And I remember I had to work out the entire of the vacations to get rhyming words and those that made sense..This was back when I was 11 or 12..And ever since I knew I was dumbo in writing..
Then how this..Well, at the time when I came to IF..Everything, good or bad writers, just began opening FFs..i thought it was like a trend..And decided to write FFs..Thats how Lost In Your Love and Fanaa came in..Trust me..I never loved the FFs as much as I love YAS..I am sure deep within, I wrote for getting comments..I stopped the two when I realised what I did was not me..Like I never do things for beyond my selfishness..I knew it all along..I just dint want to stop something I started..So thats how those two ended..
YAS..The storyline came as a dream..I had this dream of something like this..God knows how..and I thought I could make it an FF..But considering my experience with other two FFs I dint bother looking into writing anymore..Much because I never thought i could frame a paragraph within an understandable time limit..But then I couldnt resist it..I gave it a shot..I put up a prologue to YAS..For the first time..I loved what I wrote..Not because it was perfect grammar..But because something about it made me feel complete..Then everything began..Till today..I am not a big writer..i dont have any experience..I am an average 15 year old girl..And to such a person this is beyond great..Thank You..Period..Words more than this I cant say..
I must also say that in real life I am a person who cannot express myself easily..Its very rare when I talk about me..Probably thats why i can describe a scene better than write humour and dialogues..You guys should also know something..If Ridhima is an understandable and real character its because she is a lot like me..I realised you needed people without flaws,people who are humanly to feel gelled with the story..And who else did I know better than myself..So a lot of Ridhima is me, myself..So that credit too does not go to any extraordinary skills which I might posses..Its simple and its got nothing to do with my creativity or things like that..
Thank You sooo very much..I love each one of you guys..And YAS is my life..A life that no one in my world knows about..Its restricted to my world and my friends at IF..So i would say you guys are extra special that way...MUAH MUAH MUAH..Jhappiz..And another Thank You..Period..Silence speakss better than words..
Loads of Love,
Amal
Edited by SmokingDreams - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abandoned thumbnail

Part 12(A) Reposted : Relations On Faith On Page 1
Part 12(B) : Relations On Faith On Page 32
PART 13 (INCOMPLETE) : You, At Last On Page 121 😲 *faints*
abandoned thumbnail

Reposting Part 12(A)

PART 12 (A) : Relations On Faith

Armaan pocketed her payal, smiling at the all the events, his lovely dimples flashing once more at his friends.. "So what next?,"whispered Rahul in his original voice..Loud music began playing and so many different sounds altogether.. "I don't know..," said Armaan, looking blank, now that he was facing reality.. "I think we should go there and ruin their Sangeet..," said Vivek darkly, looking at Aditi alone, as she danced..Deep down, he had his fears..What if she too slipped like Ridhima..It was quite possible in this crowded room and especially when she was the sort of all rounder in the party.. "Nah yaar, they have worked too hard on it..I have seen it myself..," said Atul, looking at Vivek as he gazed away from his beloved wife.. "I agree with Atul..", said Armaan, only to see Rahul and Vivek looking at him, with their eyebrows raised.. "Though I haven't seen it..", he added, looking away..

The ceremony went on well, with the only exception that the four of them could not make it in the front..Atul and Vivek, made themselves comfortable behind the real guests..Rahul was turning all impatient..He had been dying since last night to see her..The journeys and wedding planning kept them busy and more importantly, in two different places.. He took all this risk to have a moment or two with her..But the truth was that it was not going to be possible just then because she was no ordinary guest or host..She was the bride..And Rahul looked at her, gloomy yet unable to master the essence of her beauty..

"Its OK, Ral..," came a voice behind Rahul.. Rahul made a puppy face..Armaan continues, smiling at his innocent friend.. "I promise that you shall have your share tonight..," he winked and lowered his voice a little more before he said "With Her..Though the actual share will have to wait for tomorrow night.." Rahul turned pink.. "Its not funny..I have been waiting like mad to tell her about our honeymoon.." "I know, Ral..", said Armaan, his tone becoming slightly serious with emotion..Rahul looked at him and smiled weakly..His Armaan was so delicate within..Armaan regained himself immediately, not wanting to spoil the mood.. "That's not the point..Its my word that you will meet her today itself, by hook or by crook..," he smiled cheekily, looking at Muskaan teasingly, which she obviously couldn't experience herself, busy in enjoying the best the night had to offer.. "But Ammy now there's hardly any chance..This party will get over real late and then she will go sleep and then tomorrow..Nooo chance..", Rahul said,.. "Not when I am here..".. "But how now???".. "Who said we are going now???." " We are NOT!!!! Then???" "Chill yaar..Chal, come with me..," said Armaan, shaking his head, wondering more and more how impossible people could be when they were in love.. Rahul was always among the first to come with jhakaas ideas when they were in their high school..He had a brilliant head and a lovely knack in charming the people he wanted..In other words, he was so like the Armaan everyone had missed..

"Where are those two??," asked Rahul, searching for Vivek and Rahul across the large room.. "Pata nahi..," answered Armaan, he too searching.. "Hopeless!," said Rahul, slapping his hand on his own forehead.. "What??," questioned Armaan.. "Look," said Rahul, putting forward his neck, indicating the two, flirting shamelessly with two young ladies.. "Good Lord..At this eleventh hour..But must say they have good tastes..I am kinda impressed by that..," said Armaan, casually.. "You know you are even more hopeless than them..," said Rahul, making a face.. Armaan looked at the hot Rahul..Rahul definitely needed his Muskaan dose or else no one knew when he would be breathing house into the whole house.. "Okay Okay, I am shorry..," said Armaan and Rahul looked at him, then nodding after a second..He couldn't afford to keep Armaan away when he needed the prankster Ammy the most..

"Idiots, if you don't want to miss any fun, get up now..," threatened Armaan, half sitting between Atul and Vivek..They sprang up at the sudden warn, their chest's lub-dubs making noise.. Both of them reluctantly got up, smiling toothily giving lame excuses to the ladies and joining the other two, who had gone behind to make sure the front door was cleared for escape.. The four of them, then slid quietly, leaving no one in doubt, effortlessly making it to the door and began on the run, as they laughed at their foolproof success in getting into the house against the wishes of the women..

"What??Go back again???But why???," exclaimed Atul.. "BRILLIANT..You are sooo good, you know that Ammy," said Vivek, almost at the same time as Atul.. "WOW, I love our unity..," said Rahul sarcastically.. "Yeah..," agreed Armaan..He continued "Atul..We are going because Ral is having some business with his fiance..Vivi, thanks..Tell me something I don't know.." "Should I come??," asked Atul, beginning to worry.. "Kyun??Kuch kaam hai adhe raat mein???," asked Vivek.. "Woh kya hai na yaar..2 din se Nisha aur Jeena  mujhse naaraz..I actually din't  get time after all the works to talk with them..And even worse, Radhika is not even eating properly.. Shushhh..," he said, a cute pout on his face.. "Arre wah, three at once..You are not bad, Atul.." appreciated Armaan.. "Teen toh kuch nahi hai.. Mujhe kamse kam theen so hazaar hoga, office aur ghar pe..," said Atul, raising his collar.. "THEEN SO HAZAAR?????..You are kidding..Panch so hazaar..YEAH RIGHT..," said Rahul, raising his voice, as they reached the small little hut towards the west of the house..Armaan's bag and some clothes laid carelessly on the floor and the four went in, with just the same rights and warmth as entering one's own home..  "Haan toh kya..Itna jealous bhi mat ho..I love them all..They are mine.." explained Atul.. "Acha Baba toh theek hai..We are locked for life..At least you enjoy..," said Vivek, scrubbing a cotton pad real hard on his face.. "Kyun???Even you guys can have them..I will arrange for a few if you guys are interested..," cocked Atul, taking the lightest chance in spreading his love for his sweethearts to his friends.. "Hmm..I will see if I need one..Let you know then??" said Vivek and Atul's face fell instantly, cuter than a baby.. "Add me too on the waiting list..I don't know how it will be with Muskaan after marriage," said Rahul.. "OK..I am always there in these kind of things..," confirmed Atul, gleeing.. "And you, Armaan??", Atul asked, eyeing him hopefully.. "Well..Me..Umm..I already have one..," said Armaan, suppressing the urge to laugh out loud..He had just understand who Atul's loves were when he mentioned having three hundred of them..He knew so well that they weren't girls to the least..And these two idiots were flaunting about having back ups for securing their personal life when their so called wives and to be wives would turn out more monstrous than they already are.. "Oh yeah, I forgot..Sholly..She is beautiful..The one you have..," said Atul dreamily.. Vivek and Rahul looked at Atul, shockingly, as the weird image of Atul ogling Ridhima's beauty came past their heads.. Armaan saw through all three of them and burst out laughing, not able to handle it any more.. "What??," all three of them, their hands on their waists, looking at Armaan narrowly, as he fell onto the small black couch, wondering how much of this had he given off for nothing all those years..

"What now??," hushed Vivek.. "Hang on..Mmm..." said Armaan.. "Make the thinking faster please..I am going to die of cold..," said Rahul, his teeth clattering to each other more than once.. "Haaan haaan," Armaan said, paying hardly any attention to what they were saying.. His eyes were roaming the entire circumference of the house for some kind of ideas.. The three of them were standing just a few yards away from the huge Garewal Mansion.. The time being past 1 at night and a few lights were still switched on, above on the second floor of the house..The night was pitch dark, with no moonlight..It was a perfect setting for hot romance that Rahul was dead dreaming of at the moment..But then they needed lights to make it within the house.. And even then how could they enter the house, without having to hurt their images by asking refuge directly by the main door.. No, the three decided they would never let down their heads before those people.. But now the big question of how else to get in was there lying ahead of them.. And Armaan being the previous gang leader in pranks was himself scratching his head for inspiration.. There was not a single ladder in the vicinity and now the three were getting nowhere, feeling all the more hopeless..

"YESSS..", rapped Armaan.. Rahul and Vivek looked at him.. "Do I see the famous prankster Armaan's I ' got ' a ' plan ' look???", whisked Vivek out of excitement.. "OH YES YOU DOOO..", Armaan said, his eyes twinkling.. "KYA hai..jaldi bata na..pleacheee..", Rahul was impatient.. "Wahaan dekho..", Armaan said with a winning grin curving his lips.. Vivek's and Rahul's eyes bulged, as they both yelled on to Armaan ear's from either sides "NOOO".

cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
*edited*
Coz of half the part i will give you half of a long comment!🤣 The other half of the comment
is on the half of the part!🤣 Dont complain you know you love me! :P

Awww Armaan lost in his own world for the first few lines... BEST BIT!😍

🤣🤣🤣 Rahul is soo impatient yaar! God i loved Armaan teasing him! Hmmm i wonder why Rahul keeps thinking about the "old" Armaan? There was a old Armaan? Whats so bad about this new one i love him! :D

🤣🤣 OMG Vivek and Atul flirting with girls!! Whilst they are girls! OMG thats hilarious!🤣

OMG i cant stop laughing at the list of Atuls girlfriends!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Rahul and Vivek actually thought it was girls! But it was palnts wasnt it?!🤣🤣 OMG Armaan already has one of them too!🤣🤣 And Rahul and Vivek thought Atul was talking bout Riddhima! Thats was soo funny!

Yay! Im liking this Prankster Armaan hes soo funny!🤣 OMG hes gonna make them climb a pipe aint he? Well i guess im gonna have to read the other half now!🤣

I will give the rest of the comment there :P

P.S. you have to admit for half a part this is a long comment😉😛
Edited by zARqaa_X - 12 years ago
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
reserved for comment on part ! :PEdited by zARqaa_X - 12 years ago
abandoned thumbnail
Zarqu babes..You already reserved on the previous thread right??
abandoned thumbnail
By the way Medz and Radhu dii and my Armaan will kill you for being first..you were first last time too..hehhe..
cant.be.assed. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmokingDreams

Zarqu babes..You already reserved on the previous thread right??

LOL yeah but i cba editing that one soo im gonna do it here plus i wanna make Radhu and Medzi jealous that i got the first two reserves!🤣
cant.be.assed. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmokingDreams

By the way Medz and Radhu dii and my Armaan will kill you for being first..you were first last time too..hehhe..

🤣🤣🤣I know! i cant wait to see their faces! They are gonna hate me!
abandoned thumbnail

Originally posted by: zARqaa_X

LOL yeah but i cba editing that one soo im gonna do it here plus i wanna make Radhu and Medzi jealous that i got the first two reserves!🤣

You are so freaking wicked...