Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

R a t i's  J o u r n e y

Rati played Prarthana in Zee TV's Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai and then she created a hysteria playing Nupur in Star One's Miley Jab Hum Tum. Both the characters were drastically different from each other and she has done justice to both. She's as truly an amazing and brilliant actor as she's gorgeous and stunning!!!

Rati was born on 11th September, 1982. Her Star sign is Virgo; She was born and brought in Delhi. She was a commerce student highly interested in business. But she ended up making her debut with Zee TV's Shaadi Street and since then there was no looking back.

She came to Mumbai from Delhi to try her luck in Acting. Her first offer was from Ajai Sinha Show but that did'nt work out. Soon she got offers from other Production Houses and she made her debut in Deepti Bhatnagar's Show Shaadi Street through the Role of Nandini. And then she was seen as the the Bahu Prarthana in the Show Harr Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai. Rati also has a south Movie "Student" and Music Albums to her Credit.

In 2007 she got the Most Remarkable Role of her Career - Nupur Bhushan. A Character which is close to the Real Rati. And she hit the Fame Instantly. And today apart from being Rati Pandey, she's also known as Nupur Bhushan Sharma.

Rati made her debut on television with Deepti Bhatnaghar's show Shaadi Street. She played the Role of Nandini who's chirpy and bubbly who believed in living life on her own conditions.

Later on, Rati played the role of Prarthna an orphan by birth for Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai. Simple and Sweet character whose only desire was to get arranged marriage in a Happy Joint Family. She was cast Opposite Vineet Raina.

Then came Miley Jab Hum Tum, where she played the Role Of Nupur Bhushan. Nupur was bubbly, fashion enthusiastic and loves Hindi Bollywood Flick. Life for her is like a Bollywood flick and she believed that there would be a Day when her Prince Charming would come in a White Horse and take her away with her. Outspoken and extroverted with an uncanny ability to chat and yap with anyone in language. A StYlE I C O N of & always manage to conjure up ways of standing out of the crowd.
In MJHT, she was cast opposite Arjun Bijlani who played Mayank and both set the Screen on Fire with thier Sizzling Chemistry.

Apart from this She has also acted inMusic Albums. She was nominated for ITA GR8 Face of the Year in 2008 & 2010 and has also won Young Achiever's Award for Best Actress 2009 in Delhi. Simple and friendly nature, excellent dialogue delivery and fabulous facial expressions makes Rati a brilliant actor. She also has a passion for Music. For her, listening music is a kind of relaxation. She loves Mumbai as it has given her a lot in life. Rati has also given Guest Appearances in Shows like CID and Shhh Phir Koi Hai.

The year 2010 was very lucky for Rati as she also hosted the 10th ITA Awards along with her MJHT Co-Star and Friend Arjun Bijlani and both were the talk of the town for their remarkable hosting for the Event.

Now we see her playing herself in the Reality Show Jeele Ye Pal.

Just wanna Wish the Truely Gorgeous, Multi-Talented and Stunning Actress and a Great Human being that she is ..
Rati Pandey

May this Birthday offer you Happiness, Success and Healthy Life

Edited by -Preeti- - 12 years ago
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

https://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/spmuruga/Personal/RPperf3.gif    

Animated Sig

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 12 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Jenny

Jiya

Yukti

Supriya
http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l604/Riya12345/lunapic_131566312187143_2.gif
http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l604/Riya12345/lunapic_131566237452769_5.gif
http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l604/Riya12345/lunapic_131566199049810_2.gif
http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l604/Riya12345/lunapic_131566129453733_4.gif
http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l604/Riya12345/lunapic_131566075811437_3.gif

Sid

Supreet

Edited by -Preeti- - 12 years ago
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Rati di

*Hugs*

I don't knw how to say how special you have become to me in these 2 n half years. You're the one whose thoughts make me Smile & fills my Life with Happiness. Ur always on my mind di & all ur words have been printed with Golden ink in my brain cells .they have become the most memorable  Treasures of my Life!!!!

Luv u lots Rati di

Happy Birthday 

Here is an Attempt just for You

Here are some Siggies

[P.S ' I don't have Photoshop or anyothere siggy making  softwere's in my computer nor do I have permission to download & install  them. With gr8 difficulty was allowed to do them through internet, soo'all my edits are by online editors only. Sooo sorry for my silly bacha type of edits. Had been working on thm frm past 1 month'..just tried to show Rati di's journey in this Media Industry]

Album song

Shaadi street

Har ghar kuch kehta hai

Telugu movie

Miley jab hum tum

Nachle ve

Ritz "Jeele ye pal"

Performance at Zee rishte awards

Performance at Gold awards 2010

Performance for Colors independence day spl

Performance at Big tv awards 2011

Others

*Baap re* ethne saare maine khud banaye :D

Rati di'.God bless you with lots of Happiness, joy, love from ur near & dear ones.

Hope you get success in all ur projects & all the fields u wish.

God bless you with Good health, Peace of Mind, time to rest & relax to enjoy the Life the way u wish to.

May God stand by ur side through all the paths you choose.

May God provide u with the Bestest things that you deserve.

May ur wishes be granted as soon as they arise in ur heart, even before they reach ur lips to ask for.

May God make this world beautiful & Happy for you to Live.

Hmm'as u knw'I can go on on n onnn ;)

Luv u lots Rati di

Happy Birthday

[img]https://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae222/krnik/1593991bcx0rrj3p4.gif[img]

Here are some Siggies requested by me to various Good Siggy makers through Nikki

Akriti

Dolly

Jainy

Juhi

Rida

Sanika

Shruti

Simi

Supreet

Yukti

Luv u lots Rati di

Happy Birthday

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday Rati.. 🤗 🤗 🤗 I wish u all d success n happiness n gud health.. :) hope u hv a rockinnn bday today.. :)
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HAPPY B'DAY RATI DI...🤗

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY ALL UR DREAMS BE FULFILLED...😃

Edited by khushisati - 12 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday Rati di, You are truly the Angel of our life, I wish you live a thousand years so that you can keep spreading your magic to the whole world. You deserve all the success, happiness and love in the world. I wish you a happy and cheerful life ahead and Thanks Rati di for coming in our life, May God gives u much success in your personal and Professional life, Love u loads and Happy Birthday again..!

God Bless you Rati di, love u loads..!

Ayesha. thumbnail
Happy Birthday Rati di 🤗

May u have a happy n prosperous life!!

itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Rati.. 🥳
May u get all the happiness and success in the world...

@Mona wow this siggy is awesome..👏