Need a new dialog writer? Hire Siddhant Karnick...

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear PKYEK CVs

We love PKYEK, we love its characters, we love Abhiya scenes, we love almost everything about it. But we are die-hard and loyal fans who hardly go anywhere and stick to the show even in the most boring days and your chai-samosa days. Hamne dhoop, baarish, toofan, andhera ki parwaah kiye bina yeh show dekha hai. 

But to increase the TRPs, you need more than US - the loyal fans, the stalkers, the always-STAY-here fans. For that you should know how to make the show more attractive to other TV janta.

I think you can do less recycling of the story line and hire a few excellent FF writers from here -right from our Forum or just chori some script. You already are doing chori from Twilight and TVD. How does that matter?

And secondly, hire Siddhant Karnick as your dialog writer. I know you have improved in the dialogbaaji than before but it still hasn't matched the Sid's level. Seriously, you don't know how to use the talent. Ek Heera tumhare haath aaya aur tumne gawa diya usse.

Thirdly, ab toh Abhay aur Pia ko mila do aur Pia ki stalking kam kar do.

Baaki ke suggestions abhi aate honge...

Your well-wisher

Ritzie Rin'ggghania

Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

🀣  🀣  🀣 Lovely Ritzie...πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Hamne dhoop, baarish, toofan, andhera ki parwaah kiye bina yeh show dekha hai. 

Sacchi...mai toh kabhi kabhi aapni hubby se fight bhi kiya ki mujhe PKYEK dekhna hai...😳 πŸ˜†

I think you can do less recycling of the story line and hire a few excellent FF writers from here -right from our Forum or just chori some script. You already are doing chori from Twilight and TVD. How does that matter?

Exactly...our FF writers are too good than DVs...πŸ‘

And secondly, hire Siddhant Karnick as your dialog writer. I know you have improved in the dialogbaaji than before but it still hasn't matched the Sid's level. Seriously, you don't know how to use the talent. Ek Heera tumhare haath aaya aur tumne gawa diya usse.

So true...πŸ‘ πŸ˜­

Yeah..its a must now...😳 πŸ˜

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sidhant Karnick as Dialouge writer is super best idea.

After that we need a laundry wala to wash Abhay's badbudaar jacket.
And a fashion designer to improve the fashion sense of the soul mates. Jinki fashion sense bhi ek jaisi hain bhangaar.

lol Ritzie...r u serious? πŸ˜†
that was just a joke we all used to make bcoz Sid had good one-liners...Siddhant never wrote his own dialogs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...its the the same dialog writers who give dialogs to rest of the characters πŸ˜†...u can see now Jeh is also getting Sid's dialogs 🀣🀣
the script writer for PKYEK has been changed more than 10 times by Ekta as far as i have heard, she fired them when she was not happy with the script πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and as far dialogs r concerned, i think they r doing excellent job now πŸ‘...haan Twilight se copy maar rahe hai but still its awesome! πŸ˜› πŸ€£...Abhay ka BBB is the BEST, noone beat that 😎...and Abhay pre-leap bhi kuch aisa hi tha, jab bolta tha to samne wale ki laga deta tha, Sid ki bhi lagayi hai (lekin pehle kum bolta aur zyada stare karta tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ab dono equally karta hai 🀣)
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol Ritzie...r u serious? πŸ˜†

that was just a joke we all used to make bcoz Sid had good one-liners...Siddhant never wrote his own dialogs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...its the the same dialog writers who give dialogs to rest of the characters πŸ˜†...u can see now Jeh is also getting Sid's dialogs 🀣🀣
the script writer for PKYEK has been changed more than 10 times by Ekta as far as i have heard, she fired them when she was not happy with the script πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and as far dialogs r concerned, i think they r doing excellent job now πŸ‘...haan Twilight se copy maar rahe hai but still its awesome! πŸ˜› πŸ€£...Abhay ka BBB is the BEST, noone beat that 😎...and Abhay pre-leap bhi kuch aisa hi tha, jab bolta tha to samne wale ki laga deta tha, Sid ki bhi lagayi hai (lekin pehle kum bolta aur zyada stare karta tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ab dono equally karta hai 🀣)

@red: Don' bother mere paas bhi hain. Uff yeh dailouge & expressions .😍
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ritzie style mene cv ko letter . πŸ˜›

CV can do lot of thing ...ek suggestion tho must hey for all abhlya fans ke liya they could have shown some better romantic scene . Some thing more than stare , hold , cheek kiss πŸ˜›

Sid has said that he has added his own dialog ...& i guess CV writer using the same for jehπŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh Ritz! You echo my thoughts. 

Like you said they need more than the just the loyal fans to keep this show going. And yes a new dialogue writer should be their top priority. Ok if not new then the current one should get some inspirations and come up with something more! 

And me too would love to see Sid back. Miss him. 

Like someone pointed out they need a new costume designer too! Please! 

And AP milenge? Yes!...the new promo looks promising. Maybe we will be having their union soon enough. Hope. πŸ˜³
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail

Originally posted by: -rupa-

Ritzie style mene cv ko letter . πŸ˜›

CV can do lot of thing ...ek suggestion tho must hey for all abhlya fans ke liya they could have shown some better romantic scene . Some thing more than stare , hold , cheek kiss πŸ˜›

Sid has said that he has added his own dialog ...& i guess CV writer using the same for jehπŸ˜†

@rupa:  kya cheek kiss? Lip kiss. CK toh bina confession ke chalu hi rehta hain.πŸ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Dear PKYEK CVs

We love PKYEK, we love its characters, we love Abhiya scenes, we love almost everything about it. But we are die-hard and loyal fans who hardly go anywhere and stick to the show even in the most boring days and your chai-samosa days. Hamne dhoop, baarish, toofan, andhera ki parwaah kiye bina yeh show dekha hai. 
>> So true the Show has nothing except abhiya right nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But to increase the TRPs, you need more than US - the loyal fans, the stalkers, the always-STAY-here fans. For that you should know how to make the show more attractive to other TV janta.
>> I wish CV's think about TRP's atleast once😳😳

>> Ekta shows never have anything original in themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
>> Nahi nahi I dont want SK to waste his acting skills for dialogue writing I want to see SK on screen not behind screenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

>>  I wish the sameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Baaki ke suggestions abhi aate honge...

>> My suggestion plz get Siddhant back on show not as dialogue writer but as parallel lead with his maithaliπŸ˜‰
Your well-wisher

Ritzie Rin'ggghania

Edited by Sidchu - 12 years ago
priya_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with Sidchu.

Though Sid in the creative team of the serial sounds promising , but still i also want Sid to work on screen not behind it. πŸ˜Š..