Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
     SECOND CHAPTER: THE ARRIVAL

The next day morning,piya n suhasi waits in the airport 2 receive their father...

IN THE AIRPORT:

PIYA: Di...why dad isn't still coming???he should be here by now right.

SUHASI: oh piya...the flight just landed...have some patience.

PIYA: di actually i'm getting too excited!!!!

SUHASI:( rolling her eyes) u always do 

SCENE SHIFTS:

The flight has just landed...Abhay breathes the fresh air of france...(guys imagine in SRK style)...

ABHAY:(to himself):Gosh...kitne bar mei yahan achukiyim but still i feel some thing toward this country...

SCENS SHIFTS:

PIYA:Dad is there(she shouts making suhasi jump)

SUHASI:Dad...

they both waves to vikrant...

VIKRANT:My little Princess ,i missed u both...he kissed them on their forhead...

BOTH:Me 2 papa...n  they gave him his favourite diasies...

PIYA: omg!! di i forgot my roses  which i bought for my new vase in the shop itself...

VIKRANT:Girls!Girls!,abi be tum dono apni mom ki thara behave karthiyum...forgetting things,over excitement...

PIYA:u can't say so papa...(she says this making innocent face )

SUHASI: ha papa,u can't say mom like this...wait lets ask mom itself she says this with a wink on piya...

PIYA: yeah,ask mom...

VIKRANT:sorry ,sorry don't bring ur mom in this...i'll be sooo dead...they three laugh

PIYA: papa i'll get those flowers n catch u both on the parking...

SCENE SHIFTS:
   Here i'm introducing jeh as abhay's best friend who is studying in france n has come to receive abhay...

AT THE FLOWER STALL:

SHOP KEEPER: what do u want sir?

JEH: of course flowers(with full atitude),well, do u have white lillies??

SHOPKEEPER: yes sir,but look at those red rose ...they r so fresh n r imported ...
 jeh thinks abt Abhay n red roses...😕

JEH: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲

SHOPKEEPER:excuse me!

JEH;Gosh!!!!!Abhay n rose.he will probably throw it in my face...just pack those lillies.qick!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeh leaves the shop n piya enters

SCENE SHIFTS;
jeh sees abhay n waves to him...

JEH: abhay...

ABHAY:How u doing dude??????

JEH:Fine,...they both hug each other..n jeh give him the white lillies...

ABHAY:i just luv those white lillies...full of white...thnx dude..

SCENE SHIFTS:

PIYA:Hello, do u remember i left my roses here...

SHOPKEEPER: oh yes,here it is mam...

PIYA:thnx,anyway those red roses really have a magic in them,don't they?? i just luv it.

Jeh gets a call so he leaves abhay alone to attend the call

Abhay was standing their looking at his watch since he want to change the time...piya was also coming on the same direction of abhay.when she was near him her slipper slipped by mistake(no no porposly😆) n she fall on abhay leaving the flowers to fall on ground...abhay couldn't 4 a moment guess wat was happening...piya was trembling ...she tried to get up but fell on him again ,since her silky straight hair was caught on abhay's jacket...abhay could feel her heart beat..she felt the warmth on his touch...she was in his arms.😳..when she tried again she fell more hardly on him...this time her face close to his n her lips a bit away from his.😳..their eyes met...for the first time she saw those hypnotic blue eyes.😳..which suck her soul...abhay was mesmerized by her baby brown eyes😳...abhay can feel her breathing heavily on his chest...they shared an eyelock 4 a few minutes without realising where they r n how they😛 r...someone broke a glass in nearby duty free shop n they came to their senses piya tried to get up  while abhay mentioned that he'll help n he removed her hair from his jacket...they both got up...piya saw his face n he was gazing at her without even blinking.. seeing him looking at her piya blushed.☺️😳..abhay couldn't stop starring at her ...it felt divine,but before anyone could say r do anything ,piya's phone rang n jeh entered the spot...in a hurry piya collected the white lillies n ran towards the parking...

JEH: dude did i missed something????😃

ABHAY: nothing happened so, obviously NO...n he absent mindedly collected the roses...
they both headed  towards their place...

IN THE DOBRIYALS HOUSE:

VIKRANT:nice lillies piya...

PIYA: lillies...

VIKRANT:yes, saying this he left...

suddenly an image of those hypnotic blue eyes..came 2 her sense n thinking of it she blushed...some unknown feelings told her that those eyes belongs to her n only her...she was having a strong feeling that he belongs 2 her...n longed 2 see those hypnotic blue eyes...

IN ABHAY'S FRANCE GUEST HOUSE:

Abhay was thinking of the girl with those beautiful eyes...it was brownish...that innocent child like glare was sucking his soul...he can still feel her breathing...he felt that his heart is only beating 4 her...a phone rang n he came to his sense...Now abhay stop thinking abt that girl its enough he said to himself...but this is all new to him .first time his heart fails to listen him...he wished to never see her again...but inside he was longing to see her...

PRECAP:they see their names on the flowers...n they both get an invitation for the valentine ball in italy...lets see wat happens next...

this is for today  guys...guess u all like this ...please do read n comment.if u like it don't forget 2 press like buttons...n please do forgive if their is any mistakes n notify my mistakes in ur comments...
Take Care...n " HAPPY DURGA PUJA"

luv,
madhu

SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
yup... me first  wow awesome update  i loved it and abhiya first meeting was awesome 
 destiny also  want  abhiya fall in love each other  for lovely update ke liya big big   waiting forwhat happend Valentine ball......
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update yaar
their first meeting was so cool
i hope soon they will fall in love
please update soon
thanks for pm

shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it plz add me to ur PM list :)
sweety_crazed thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiyan999

yup... me first  wow awesome update  i loved it and abhiya first meeting was awesome 

destiny also  want  abhiya fall in love each other  for lovely update ke liya big big   waiting forwhat happend Valentine ball......thanx a lot😊...n the chocolates i luv it😃...

sweety_crazed thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanirajput

awesome update yaar
their first meeting was so cool
i hope soon they will fall in love
please update soon
thanks for pm

Thnx😊they will hopefully fall 4 each other😊...lets see how soon they admit😆😆
sweety_crazed thumbnail

Originally posted by: shafaq_abhiya

Loved it plz add me to ur PM list :)

thnx😊will surely pm u
..Monica.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love your FF 

Could you please add me to the PM list
sweety_crazed thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaypiya4ever

Love your FF 

Could you please add me to the PM list

thnx😊will surely pm u
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aww..beautiful update. Loved the way abhiya met. U described so well. Waitin for next update. Update soon. Thanks for pm