sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜Šhey guys, i have read many FF from this forum...n they r just hilarious,superb,fantastic...thought of  writting an ff on abhiya since i've fallen for them at the first sight itself.its my first try๐Ÿ˜Š...guess u guys like.๐Ÿ˜Š...

here goes my character sketch:

The Raichands:

Chand Raichand: one of the richest persons of india.loves his business n will do anything for his family...

Haseena Raichand:the only thing she love is her family,a caring mother...

Siddharth Raichand: intelligent,full of love, passion n life .loves his siblings n manages his fathers business empire..

Abhay Raichand: the younger son of the Raichands. hot n hansome,has built his own business empire apart from his father.an adventure loving daring person...

additi Raichand(priyal gor):the youngest,naughty bratty sister,loves to read books ...

the raichands have a dark past which is mysterious

The Dobriyals:

vikrant Dobriyal(Ronit Bose Roy); one of the famous lawyer in the country,loves his family...can do anything for his daughters,very rich has his own business world.

Rashmi Dobriyal(riddhi dogra):loves her husband n daughters...a loving mother.

Suhasi Dobriyal:(suhasi dhami):a fun loving girl,who loves kabir her childhood friend..
Piya Dobriyal:soft n sweet girl who loves music .she is a violinist n loves to play piano ...she loves singing.

arnab is vikrants younger brother..n the rest r same as the serial...

INTRODUCTION:

The story revolves around the love between 2 people with difference in everything...

abhay ,an indian born who belives in foriegn culture ,he spends the whole year in business but except the last two months for himself...he spends his time alone in france enjoying all the funs life can give but the only thing he is afraid is LOVE 

piya who studies in france with her sister belives in indian culture...n belives in love,she loves to read her fathers case files...

what happens when they meet ????will they fall for each other???????????why is abhay afraid of love????????????

Guys,here i finish...please do read n comment so that i continue or not...if u guys like please do press like button n leave ur precious comments๐Ÿ˜Š..

INDEX;
Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
chapter:5
Edited by madhuri16 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i would love to read this...plz continue and pm me when you update
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It's great..plzz continue and PM me...after u update...

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey your FF sounds interesting plz continue and pm me ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ADD ME TO THE PM LIST...
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
story sounds really interesting
please add me to ur pm list

rashika27.1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sounds gr8 dear 
plz pm me when u update 
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Please add me to your PM list. Your story seems really interesting. Would love to know what happens between abhay and piya
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting character sketch! Can't wait to read the first update! Please add me to the PM list! ๐Ÿ˜Š Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
sneaky-aj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plz PM ne 2 whaen u update๐Ÿ˜Š