.Crystal. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome.. all the promos are fab...just loved them!! 😛
Cant wait for this show to start...Kritika-mohnish are fantastic
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
All the Promos are Heart Warming, but mostly i Hooked to the First One. It depicts the Innovative Passion Of Love. 😳

Thanks for making this Lovely Thread!
❤️
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Dr.Nidhi is in Light blue color Saree and Shes looking her self in mirror Saying that I know sir You like this color and I m waiting for day When you will wear a Tie I hv gifted to you.

Dr.Aushutosh  comes at Hospital in car . Hes in same Tie Nidhi gifted him  But He removes it before entering Hospital and Leaves in car itself and Song Saiya...Starts . So Dr.Nidhi looks him with no Tie  .😳Aww. and With Same Tag  Line Pyaar Ki Aahat Bhi hai aur Hichkichahat Bhi 😳Kriti was looking so Pretty .😳

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 12 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kittu luks awsome in every attair bt in dis sari oh i myself cnt take my eyes 4m her. Really kittu rocks!!
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@moonkmh -Thats True :D!  .Shes looks Awesome in every attite ! I m Watching her in saree after Ages now - Last saw her in Saree in Kitni 2...'s at her super Rocking Grih pravesh at Singhaniya House. and This time she was just mind blowing with very simple make up.😃Loved her !😳
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Title Track Added to the collection 😃
sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
luved the title track especially 'Saiyaan naino ki bhasha samjhe naa' ... the one line conveys it all :) & u know whts the bst thing abt it ...As ppl say dat our eyes speaks the unsaid emotions ...bt dis line is rare as here the eye language is nt understood bt still it is able to convey the unsaid in a beautiful way to us all ... saiyaan samjhe na samjhe par hum sab samajh gaye kritika ... u know why... bcoz we Pure Pagals are more clever than saiyaan :)... & wht we understood is a suprise fr u ..going to reveal it on 3rd oct. :)...❤️
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing
cant wait now
sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Karan Kundra just commented a few min. ago on facebook..."totallly totallly love kuch to log kahenge title track!!! pyase hai naine tarse saare reina..." glad to see his review..❤️ Edited by sweetbarbie - 12 years ago