Spoof: LIVE 4rm SAVE GHSP INC., - FIRE ALARM

bDgT thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Star One/Star Desh, Production houses 4 Lions and  Endemol India,  Nissar ji, Barry ji, et all, this is the SPOOK with the NO-TAIL reporting LIVE from the headquarters of SAVE GHSP INC.,

I am pleased to bring to your notices (sic) that the LOYAL fans of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi have taken a leaf out of the Onir of Anti Clock Films Dictionary and have succumbed to the idea of PUTTING THEIR MONEY WHERE THEIR MOUTH IS by following the example set by Onir of raising money on several social engines to fund his I AM Series of films.

After having come to the conclusion that their vain attempts need a fresh impetus, the LOGYAL (sic!) PHANS of GHSP after ballasting the telephone lines of the Star One offices in Mumbai held a brainstorming session and incorporated the SAVE GHSP INC, head quartered at India-Forums.com with branch offices at several secret and closed locations on the MUKHKITAB.COM otherwise known to laypeople as FACEBOOK.COM.

After secret parleys and over several brainstorming sessions, the SAVE GHSP INC., decided that their agenda is to collect as many voluntary donations as possible from all the fans of GHSP spread across the globe and that these funds shall be held in a SWISS BANK A/C at Zurich.

Their President DARCY CLONE and their Wize (sic!) President GHOST PAL along with their other directors have announced that their immediate agenda involves paying some unknown sums out of the collected fund to Star One/Star Desh as seed money to put GHSP on their map in the restructured Star Desh.

Also on the agenda, it is being reported is that the SAVE GHSP FUND is basically so that the large membership base of  fans across the globe shall write the script and story and hire Mr. Nissar Parvez as the Series/Episode Director with his symbolatic (sic) cymbalism (sic) and hire Mr. Gurmeet Choudhary as MAAN SINGH KHAIRANA (sic!) and Ms. Drashti Dhami as GEET HANDY (sic!). The revamped show shall be renamed "Geeta Hai Sabko Padhani"

The SAVE GHSP FUND shall fund all activities including hiring the sets, paying the spot boys, paying for air time, paying for promo air time, paying for the technicians, paying for the hire of the costumes, equipments, paying the ensemble cast and krew (sic!), paying for hotels, paying for transportation, medical insurance, and sundries.

The SAVE GHSP INC., also promised that it would go for Series A funding to angel investors and several venture capitalists across the globe.

Asset  Valuation and Insurance also shall cover all bankable and bangable assets as per one of their very knowledgeable and educated directors.

One of their directors also informed LIVE NON NEWS on grounds of anonymity that they shall have a full-scale baby track  in the show and that they shall hire experts from USA, Canada, Germany, England, Australia, North Pole, China, Japan, Antarctica etc., to advise them and shoot the baby track with best of medical care and sanitation of utilities/facilities that might cost the earth but can be covered by special drive for a special CLEAN GHSP FUND that they will launch under a RIGHTS ISSUE to the PROMOTERS of SAVE GHSP INC., They shall hire a special facilities manager to facilitate the shooting of the baby track.

It is being told by unofficial sources at SAVE GHSP INC., that they have AHMAZING (sic!) BIG PLANS for GHSP and that seeing is believing as high voltage passion with several CONS (don't mistake this with Con man or the con that big business pulls on people) is proposed in the storyline and lot of hot scenes keeping in mind the international audience.

It is also told unofficially to LIVE NON NEWS that this NEW GHSP shall be beamed across continents on IPTV, LIVE TV etc., in several languages including but not limited to Spanish, Arabic, English, Persian, Afrikanas, Japanese, Chinese, Malay, Tamil, Broken English, Baby Talk, Baby English, German, Bahasha, Mandarin, and so many other languages.

LIVE NON NEWS also got this unofficial news that right now the top management has set aside an auspicious date to go and give the token signing amount from the funds collected from their promoters share of equity.

LIVE NON NEWS has been asked to beam this 24X7 asking for interested parties and for all the SAVE GHSP members to contribute to the SAVE GHSP FUND via PAYPAL or Western Union with the routing code  XXYY-MANEET-SAVE-234567 . They also accept cheque or banker's cheque drawn in favor of  HAPP-SAVE-GHSP-SIG.

LIVE NON NEWS was able to scoop some unconfirmed  reports that a fresh secret plan of SAVE GHSP CAMPAIGN is being hatched in Google Docs with several non-violent protests across continents being held and fueled by SAVE GHSP SOLDIERS with peaceful protests, marches, bookh hartals/hunger strikes, candle light vigils, rallies, jail bharo andolans if STAR ONE or STAR DESH refuses to accept their plan so that they can bring it down to its knees begging just like the Indian government was brought down by Mahatma Anna Hazare.

This is the SPOOK with the NO-TAIL reporting concluding our LIVE NON NEWS for NOW from the SAVE GHSP INC HQ - back to you Arnav with a B nee Maav with a N  nee Raghal with a V  nee Del with a V

Disclaimer: This post is a SPOOF which means it is a JOKE and that it is not REAL - for what a SPOOF means please  use GOGGLES on GOOGLE.

Further Disclaimers: This post is not meant to hurt the SENTIMENTS of any party or person dead or alive or any religion, caste, creed or community and this material  is FICTION and does not relate to any fact or event or person or party.

For complaints and protests: please call/email/pm @LIVE NON NEWS.

Latest Update: (9th December 2011)

Just now NON LIVE NEWS received an anonymous tip that some members of SAVE GHSP CAMPAIGN in their long fight to GIVE A FRESH LEASE OF LIFE TO THEIR CAMPAIGN have decided to up the ante and at 3PM they have decided to have effigy burning of STAR ONE's logo/posters in front of the STAR ONE offices in Mumbai, Bangalore, Calcutta 

BREAKING NEWS:

We at NON LIVE NEWS just got a tip in a phone call letting us know that someone is planning on EXTRAORDINARY MEASURES a la RAJIV GOSWAMI to SAVE GHSP and to send a strong message to the CHANNEL, the makers, THE PRODUCTION HOUSES, THE CAST and CREW that THEY CANNOT DISCONTINUE GHSP. 

The MUKHKITAB BRANCHES are filled with death threats, suicide notes, and several tragic messages to this regard. LIVE NON NEWS just now passed on this tip to the respective parties and administration as we want to verify if this was a prank call or serious call and since by Indian law some acts can be considered as unlawful.

This is Harakiri Bardoi reporting from LIVE NON NEWS...for breaking news only believe in LIVE NON NEWS 

Disclaimer: All updates are a part of spoof and the previous disclaimer applies here too...so no need to panic unless u seriously have a yen to panic 

R.I.P. all the victims of AMRI, KOLKOTTA - patients who came to heal but ended up in heaven. For AMRI follow: 

Edited by bDgT - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
masterpiece, i thot humor was long dead and then this post came along! its been ages since ive read spoofs of this kind .. you almost reminded me of Shamil on the DMG forum .. you should do this more often...

if your not a freelancer, can i hire you?
if ur boss is my friend, can i ask him to fire you???

interesting, intelligent, light hearted yet very very apt !!!

loved it !!!

this kinda stuff lightens any one's bad days ...🤗
Edited by -honeydew- - 12 years ago
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Edit

Edited by ansah - 12 years ago
lovetocomment thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Goof Spoof

I hope as an SERIOUSLY interested party you will also be contributing to this fund I am sure * makes Spoof Goof take out chq book with Gun held against her head* . After all it keeps you in spoofs ;)))

BTW it looks like you are more interested in keeping Geet alive as you have taken so much care and consideration in writing your article...why dont you join our campaign????? ;))))))))))))

GEET HUI SAB SE PYAARI Forever!! A loyal loving pankha ;)))

Disclaimer: This is in reply to Goof Spoof's post as only a Kook Spook can reply ;)) No animals were hurt in the writing of this article.
Edited by lovetocomment - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bri, thanks for the brilliant spoof on reporters.😆  

Your spoof report has the right ingredients.   The usual official announcement to anchor the story, then the inevitable "it is being reported that ...", then the "being told by unofficial sources ...", then some more "unofficial news ...", and then some scoop of "unconfirmed reports ..." . 

Whew ... the readers / audience of the report sure have a long time ahead separating the wheat from the chaff. 

Imagine what would happen if the GHSP team were to take all unconfirmed reports of reporters -- who often play the mediators / mediatrices between the fans and the makers -- to be true and changed their strategy and tracks accordingly. 

Imagine what would happen if they were to act on the basis of reports of reporters. 

I hope the addressees read the disclaimer and don't believe the spoof report.  Else, they will be expecting the money to roll in, while we roll on the floor.🤣

Well, thankfully, the GHSP team appears to be much wiser.  They have mastered the art of ignoring media reports.  Since they barely respond to reports that tout themselves as real reports, they''ll most likely not respond to this one (with a bold spoof disclaimer) too. 

Oh wait, I would love to see a response from them on this one.  Will we at least get a "No comment"?

PS: Do you intend to translate the spoof report into other languages too?
bDgT thumbnail
Nihu, LTC, Medha: ðŸ¤— 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

LTC: Sowwie, me a paaauuupeeerrr
:)))))))))))))

HM: I ain't got no especial skills I am poor Spook-no-tail :)

Nihugadu: Mere boss bhi pagal, mein hoon ghayal, meri jhoothi ki haal bhi bekaar :)))))) haan mein fire hojaooon, missile jaisa fire hojaooon
lovetocomment thumbnail
@ bDgT

ITNA laaammbaaa chuaaada article lekha aur now u saying u are pauper??

tut tut tut! :))
bDgT thumbnail
@LTC: I am not good at putting my money where my keyboard fingers are :)))))))))
lovetocomment thumbnail
Damn another promising lead phaukat nikla ;)))))
bDgT thumbnail
Kya karen LTC ji, hum writeron/lekhon ko zara hatke rehna padhtha hai - I mean we have to stand on the sidelines and observe the circus hai na - and replicate the same in our media room so that it ends up as media circus