Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
welcome every1 in new FC  😃😃...  😆😆 main last FC mein sabko dhund rahi thi 😆😆 ...

Bhavna ji ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģ ...Now this is something worth fainting ðŸĪŠ ... thats wonderful gift & surprise  ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģ... Mona ji aapne gaana nahi gaya  😉😉 Tohfa Tohfa 😆😆... 

Monaji yday only u wanted daya sir in Fc 😛😛...signature aagaya ...hope fully khud bhi jald aajaye  😉😉 ... (bhavna ji u shud have taken him to net cafe & made him log on on IF  ðŸĪĢ

thanku neeme for the wonderful FC  😃😃 ... 
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aadrika-

😆

remember Monday I was talking to u and Mitali ??...then I logged out...came back at night , was going through prvs posts and got to see 'dhaikirikiri' ...😆 ðŸ˜†

oh yes , i remember it very well...  i had great time with the discussion then ...😃
if my net connection co-operates , I will be regular to Mitali's classes ðŸ˜†
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinklelovesCID

oh yes , i remember it very well...  i had great time with the discussion then ...😃
if my net connection co-operates , I will be regular to Mitali's classes ðŸ˜†

yap...be regular there...else I can teach you...aur aab toh Dabesree bhi hai yahaan...😆
-Twinkles- thumbnail
I would like to add to Purni's words... bhavana , you should have asked Daya Sir to become an IF member  and  join into the FC as well...😛

Purni & monu shall welcome the new member with their special emoticons ..ðŸĪĢ

Mitali and I will ask the ' new member' to fill in the slam book ðŸ˜†

m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monika21

welcome mitaliji... h r u? 😛
 mitaliji u missed my post 😕

I am extremely sorry dear. I missed it completely. Actually so busy with other things.
m_kal2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aadrika-

😆

remember Monday I was talking to u and Mitali ??...then I logged out...came back at night , was going through prvs posts and got to see 'dhaikirikiri' ...😆 ðŸ˜†

@ Aadrika, when I posted it, I was thinking about u. U must have been in Puri for a number of times. Ans the word we hear there mostly is 'dhaikiriri.'  Isn't it?
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I would like to add to Purni's words... bhavana , you should have asked Daya Sir to become an IF member  and  join into the FC as well...😛--- 😆😆😆😆  & he shud join in discussions also ðŸ˜ģ😆😆

Purni & monu shall welcome the new member with their special emoticons ..ðŸĪĢ---- ðŸĪĢ anyday  ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģ😆😆

Mitali and I will ask the ' new member' to fill in the slam book ðŸ˜†--- 😛😛 ofcourse slambook is must 😛😛 ... i wonder what he will answer in question "ur fav jodi from CID " 😆😆😆 & fav dialogue  😆😆😆

aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_kal2011

@ Aadrika, when I posted it, I was thinking about u. U must have been in Puri for a number of times. Ans the word we hear there mostly is 'dhaikiriri.'  Isn't it?

yap...I have heard that word...but not in Puri...I have never been there ... I heard it first time on TV...and the word seemed very funny to me...😆
-Twinkles- thumbnail
why is monu and mitali not talking to me...??😭
m_kal2011 thumbnail

why is monu and mitali not talking to me...??😭

Did I miss your post too? Then I am sorry. But don't think that I'm not talking with u, aise ho sekta hain kya?