desigirl_18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys back with another OS, what can i say i am just so addicted to writing ArHi OSesπŸ˜†..it's based on the precap!! 

Buaji and Payal left for the house as Shyam babua was alone (and who knows what crazy antics he would be upto in their house knowing him)

They wanted to take Khushi with them but Nani and Anjali requested that Khushi stay a bit longer as there were still certain things to take care of with Lavanya.

Khushi stayed and it was really late now and no way was she going to find a rickshaw at this time let alone go with any rickshaw wala so late.

Khushi: Anjali-ji ab humein ghar jana chaiyay, bua-ji aur Di pareshan horanhongay. (Anjali ji I should get going, my family is probably getting worried)

Anjali: Aray rukiyay Khushi ji itni der hogayi hai, aapka is samay akele jana theek nahi. Ek minute hum inhay phone lagathay hain shayad who rastay main hon toh aapko chordengay. ( Oh wait Khushi ji, it's so late and it's not good for you to go alone at this time. One minute let me call him maybe he is on his way and can drop you)

Anjali dials up Shyam

Shyam: Aray Rani sahiba, hum bas nikal hi rahay thay, kuch kaam tha. (Rani sahiba I was just leaving, you have some work)

Anjali: Chalo yeh toh acha hai, woh Khushi hai na usay uskay ghar chor ke ana hai kaafi der hogayi hai na. (Oh that's good, actually I need someone to drop Khushi since it's so late)

Shyam: Khushi. Shyam ke mann mein ladoo phoot rahay they and he thought..Aray Khushi-ji ke saath akele samay, aisa mauka toh hum kabhi nahi chor thay lekin kya karein jaengay toh sara bhanda phoot jaenga. (Shyam is very happy thinking that he would never leave a chance to be alone with Khushi, but if he agrees his lie will be caught)

Anjali: Hello? Kya hua ji, aap araha hai na? (What happened your coming right)

Shyam: Ji woh Rani sahiba humein thori der hojaeygi, yahan bohut traffic hai, aur Khushi ji ka wahan rukha theek nahi hai itni der aap driver se khaiyay na. (Rani sahiba I'll be late, it's not good to stay there so late for Khushi, tell the driver)

Anjali: Acha ok, dekthey hai. (Ok I'll see)

Anjali later to herself: Aray driver to chuthi pe hai'ab hum kya karein.  (oh no the driver is off, now what do I do)

Khushi: Anjali ji aap zyada pareshan matt hoiyay hum kuch sochthay hai. (don't worry Anjali ji I'll think of something)

Just them Arnav passes by, he is angry at having gone to the pooja all because of Khushi's plan.

The wind blows and he looks towards Khushi angriliy and Khushi looks back scared, eye-lock and Rabba Ve in the back.

Anjali sees Arnav and gets her idea.

Anjali: Aray chotay idhar aaiye. (Chotay come here)

Arnav: Kya baat hai di? He said trying to avoid looking at Khushi who was standing next to Anjali. (What's the matter Di?)

Anjali: Chotay aap humara kaam karengay. (Chotay can u do something for me)

Arnav: Boliyay toh Di maine aapko kabhi mana kiya hai. (Tell me Di, have I ever said no to you)

Anjali: Woh kya hai na chotay, driver nahi hai, aur Khushi ji ko ghar jana hai, is samay toh rickshaw bhi nahi milega toh hum soch rahay thay.. (Aray chotay there is no driver and I need someone to drop Khushi as no rickshaw at this time so I was thinking')

Arnav: Chod doonga di. (I'll drop her Di)

Anjali: Aray wah, she smiled. Chaliyay Khushi ji aap chotay ke saath jaiya hum kal miltayhai. (Khushi you go with chotay, I'll see you tomorrow)

Arnav in his head: Ab isay pata chalega Arnav Singh Raizada se panga leyneka kya nateja hota hai. (Now she will learn the consequence of messing with ASR)

Khushi looked at ASR afraid.

Khushi: Hai re Devi mayya humari raksha karna is rakshas ke saath jana pad raha hai. (Devi mayya protect me I have to go with this devil)

Arnav went outside and started the car, Khushi was standing outside praying to Devi mayya.

Arnav: Andar baitho, he screamed from the window, I don't have all night. (sit inside)

She sat in scared and put on the seat belt before Arnav would say anything.

Arnav started driving.

Arnav: Toh tumhein kya lagtha hai, tum chalein chal ke Lavanya ke saath saath mujhay bhi badal dalogi. (so you think you can play games and change me along with Lavanya)

Khushi: Ji..? She said confused.

Arnav: Tumhari himmat kaisay hui Arnav Singh Raizada ke saath khel khel ne ki, lights off karkay mujhay pooja mein bulanayki. (How dare you play games and call me to the pooja by turning the lights off)

Khushi: Aray humne nahi kiya yeh sab toh Nand Gopal ne kiya hai. Hum toh apse pehle hi keh rahay the jab aapki shirt pe ghee laga tha ke aapko pooja mein jana chaiya. (I didn't do anything, this is all God's doing, I was telling you before to when the oil fell on your shirt that you should come)

Arnav: Aur mainay kaha tha ke main in cheezon mein vishwaas nahi kartha samjhi tum, he started driving really fast in anger. ( and I told you I don't believe all this understand?)

The car was swerving now.

Khushi: Aray suniye ahista chaliya. (Hey listen driver slowly

Arnav: Tumhari ghari hai ya meri, I will do what I want! (is this your car or mine?_

Khushi: Ehh, such socha tha mainay apka baray mein ek dam rakshas hain aap rakshas. (I thought right about you, you are a devil)

Arnav: Kya kaha, rakshas? (What did you say, devil?)

He started driving faster and Khushi started to really shiver now as the AC was on full blast.

Khushi: Zara AC toh kam kijiye. (turn down the AC)

Arnav: Bar bar mujhay order dena band karo samjhi, tumhara ghar anaywala hai chup chap behthi raho. (Stop giving me orders, ur house is coming, sit quietly)

Khushi was really shivering so she pulled her dupatta open, she was wrapping it around herself and as she was doing it flew across Arnav's face.

Rabba Ve!!

Arnav moved it and looked towards Khushi who had wrapped the dupatta all around her now.

She looked towards him and Arnav got so lost that he stopped looking at the road.

Khushi: Aray agay dekhiya. She moved her hand to the steering and helped him swerve the car back to the road as they were about to hit  a tree. (Look in front)

Her hand was over Arnav's and they both looked at their hands overlapping..(more Rabba Ve)

Khushi moved her hand and they were back on the road.

Khushi: Dekha yehi hota hai jab humari baat ko tal tehai, hogayi na Devi mayya naraz. (See that's what happens when you don't listen to me, see you made Devi mayya upset)

Arnav: Just shut up, ok.

After a while.

Arnav: Lo agaya tumhara ghar go.  (Your house is here, go)

Khushi was stepping out of the car and Shyam was about to leave her house. He saw Arnav there.

Shyam: Aray salay sahab yahan? Shyam goes back inside and hides like the rat he is.

Khushi has her dupatta wrapped around and steps out and closes the door, she is moving away when she feels a tug at her dupatta.

She looks back and sees that it is stuck in the door.

Khushi: Aye hai Devi Mayya, ek aur dupatta gaya, yeh Laad governor toh phir se yeh dupatta phar kar hi chodega. (Oh no Devi Mayya there goes another dupatta, this laad governor is definitely gonna rip it again

Khushi looks in through the window and does an signals to Arnav that her dupatta is stuck and the door is locked.

Arnav tries to open the door but the lock is jammed.

Angry he gets out of the driver seat and comes outside.

Khushi is freaking out now thinking there goes her dupatta.

Arnav opens the door with a tug and pulls her dupatta out. She still has it around her and he pulls it away from her and adjusts it around her neck like she had before and his fingers touch her arms slightly as he does so. A strand of her hair comes loose in the wind and lost in his trance, Arnav moves it behind her ear.

Khushi gets all nervous and starts to move away.

Arnav gets mad at himself and turns to sit in his car.

As he sits he looks back towards Khushi's door to make sure she enters safely and Khushi turns back just then too and notices him looking at her.. Eyelock and rabba ve.

End!!

Hehe hope you guys liked it!! I know this is totally not what's gonna happen as I love having lots of Ravva Ve moments!! Please press like and tell me what you think!! 

--------

Other ArHi OSes:

Payal ki Kahani:https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1764783

Hubby-Wife: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1774819#46485462

Edited by desigirl_18 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunena2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wow...this is really good!
I'm sure that some of this is possible to occur on tomorrow's episode...but I don't think Arnav will purposely touch Khushi yet...remember that he's still a khadoos who hates Khushi right now.
I hope you write more Oses like this...I will enjoy reading them...especially the Rabba Ve moments! =D
warshy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wah! kya baat hain !! U should join the CVs!!! show them how its done! hehehehheehe i loved how u put those 'rabba ve' moments in there! i was like this πŸ€£ the whole time! 
alishba45 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
 wow awesome jobπŸ‘ I think some of it is likely to happen but the last part seems unlikelyy πŸ˜­

Edited by alishba45 - 12 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice job fatima

havent seen the precap yet but wanted to read your take on arhi before doing anything else... loved the scene hope we can get at least one rabba ve from tomorrows episode

would love to see arnav being unconsciously nice to khushi at least once... khushi would be left wondering what happenedπŸ˜ƒ
bikerider thumbnail
wow so nicely written,  haha rabba ve are added so smoothly πŸ‘
Its like SP has ordered CVs that today epi 3rabba ve and ARhi in car now write the scene 🀣

..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww, that was so beautiful...wish it could happen in the show, and some parts do seem possible...so let's wait and see what happenes
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It was such a Rabba Ve-licious OS πŸ˜† Loved it totally. All of it might not happen in the episode, but still there's hope, we might get some rabba ve moments before he orders her to move out of the car. Keep writing more OSesπŸ€—
desigirl_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunena2293

Wow...this is really good!
I'm sure that some of this is possible to occur on tomorrow's episode...but I don't think Arnav will purposely touch Khushi yet...remember that he's still a khadoos who hates Khushi right now.
I hope you write more Oses like this...I will enjoy reading them...especially the Rabba Ve moments! =D

Yea i just added that last part as a hope for somewhere way down in the future!!πŸ˜† I love Rabba Ve moments!!😳 Thanks for liking and commenting!!πŸ˜ƒ
desigirl_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: warshy

wah! kya baat hain !! U should join the CVs!!! show them how its done! hehehehheehe i loved how u put those 'rabba ve' moments in there! i was like this πŸ€£ the whole time! 

πŸ˜† haha glad u had fun reading it!! what can i say about rabba ve moments they are just πŸ˜³!! thanks for ur nice comments!!!πŸ˜ƒ