Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update please continue soon and please continue your FF aswell whenever you can and all the best for your studies.๐Ÿ˜Š
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys in beginning of the ff, i said one thing. now i am saying it again, in this ff i am not including the stalker track...this ff is something which i thought would have made more sense than the stalker track

REALIZATION OF LOVE
                                             PART-7

Nivi sat up and saw a rose lying near to her with a note. She opened the note with a smile on her face and read which wiped the smile from her face "GOOD BYE NIVI, I AM LEAVING FROM HERE TO NEVER COME BACK.- Viren."

Nivi felt like someone snatched life from her. She looked around but did not saw Viren there. She again read the note and thought "this is just a joke. Viren can't go away from here."

She stood up and opened cupboard to pick out her clothes and go for a bath. But when she opened the cupboard, she saw Viren's clothes were not there in the cupboard.

Now she got tensed and went downstairs immediately trying to find Viren but she did not saw Viren anywhere. She was still worrying about where Viren went when Vandana Taiji came. Vandana saw her tensed. She got curious. She came near Nivi and questioned her "Nivi kya hua? Tu itni pareshan kyun hai? Koi problem??"

Nivi replied while looking around for Viren "Taiji, Viren ko dekha aapne?" "Nahi par baat kya hai Nivi?"Taiji said in a worried tone.

Nivi-" Taiji when I woke up, I saw a note lying next to me written by Viren. He wrote in the note that he will never come back. First I thought that he might be joking but his clothes are not there in the cupboard too."

Taiji smiled and said "Nivi don't worry he is just joking. He will be here any moment." She stroked her hairs lovingly and went away.

The sun was about to set, but Viren did not came back. All in Sood's house began to worry about him. They all searched for him in the whole Shimla but it appeared like he was not there in Shimla.

Chanchal was crying continuously, VD was tensed , Nivi was unable to understand what happened and why Viren left home. All was well till yesterday then what made Viren leave home. Dadaji and Siddharth enquired about Viren from all the persons whom he ever met but no one was able to tell where Viren might have went. Dadaji said "now it's quite late. We should contact police. May be Viren is in trouble."

Sid , Jawahar was about to go to police station.

Suddenly the security guard of Sood's mansion came and said "Sir I found a letter addressed to you all near the gate. It appears like Viren sir wrote this letter."

Sid took the letter from him and the guard went out of the house. Sid opened the letter and began to read it loud

"Dadaji, Dadima, Maa, Taiji, Papa, Divya and Sid, I am going away from Sood's house, away from Shimla, away from you all. I was never destined to live with you all in Sood's house. From childhood, I always loved you all very much. But Dadaji sent me to boarding school when I was 10 years old. What was my fault? I was not intelligent and teacher's favorite like Siddharth. Dadaji sent me to boarding school thinking that this might make me a good person. but little did he knew that he separated me from my family, my friends, my Shimla. From that day, I forgot that I am Viren Sood and I ever got a family. Dadaji separated me from my family and I will never forget what happened with me. I remember that day I cried so much, pleaded with everyone that I don't want to go to hostel but no one sympathized with me except Taiji.

Taiji I am sorry for what I did. I came back here to live with you all so that you all start to love me. You all began to see me as a nice person and an integral part of the family. Now I am going to make you all realized how it feels when we get separate from the family, from our loved ones. I will never come back. Good bye

Viren"

Everyone in the house began to cry while Nivi was not able to believe what she heard just now. She snatched letter from Sid and read it again. In the letter, Viren even did not took Nivi's name. Nivi started to panic "Nahi ye nahi ho sakta, Viren kahin nahi jaa sakta."

She began to move back while shaking her madly. She felt dizzy and pain in her head like her head is gonna burst any moment. She fainted and fell on the floor.

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
thank you all for your dear comment...forgive my mistake and i will update my ff :hum tum soon...till then enjoy reading my update๐Ÿ˜‰
meera_krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Neeti Dear...

That was an outstanding update...๐Ÿ‘..๐Ÿ‘ each word touch my heart... Even my head is spinning now... Ohhh... what a twist... Awesome.. Awesome...
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow...nice update neetu...
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Neeti Luved ur ud, can't wait for ur ud now what a twist simply amazing wow wow.
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it was really emotional
feeling bad for nivi...
hope everything gets well soon!!!

continue soon sweetie...love u *hugs*
jananishan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hope viren will come soon..
edwardcullen19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera_krishna

Hey Neeti Dear...

That was an outstanding update...๐Ÿ‘..๐Ÿ‘ each word touch my heart... Even my head is spinning now... Ohhh... what a twist... Awesome.. Awesome...

Meera calm down yaar๐Ÿ˜Š...i don't want you to faint๐Ÿ˜†...wait for next๐Ÿ˜‰,...it is a bit unexpected but i think that will be good๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
edwardcullen19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abirami24

wow...nice update neetu...

love you my sweet heart๐Ÿค—