Staar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey 4ndz i think aabha marriage 'll increase the rate ov da show.nd may b dis track make more viewers nd fans...
what do u think???????give ur opinion freely.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hopefully it should give a boost to the TRPs. keeping in mind the corny prabhu, the mystery man , n Abha's useless MIL hopefully these tracks should capture the audience n increase the ratings... 
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes I agree with this! Im totally loving the show at the moment and its top of my leader bord! Im sitting on the edge of my sofa waiting to see what happens next! When Bhasker caught his brother in  law out after he stole the necklace the subtlty within his method of acting was unsurpassable! He really is a truely fantastic actor! How many actors can play the villian and the hero like that and show such a change! Wow this show is Hot Hot Hot! 😛
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelbud

Yes I agree with this! Im totally loving the show at the moment and its top of my leader bord! Im sitting on the edge of my sofa waiting to see what happens next! When Bhasker caught his brother in  law out after he stole the necklace the subtlty within his method of acting was unsurpassable! He really is a truely fantastic actor! How many actors can play the villian and the hero like that and show such a change! Wow this show is Hot Hot Hot! 😛

ohh yaaa well said. Rohit (bhaskar) is indeed a great actor, great performer with loads of talent n potential. he is just amazing with his acts, expressions n dailogue delivery!! And ya he is HOT ðŸ˜‰
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb.neha

ohh yaaa well said. Rohit (bhaskar) is indeed a great actor, great performer with loads of talent n potential. he is just amazing with his acts, expressions n dailogue delivery!! And ya he is HOT ðŸ˜‰

Totally agree with you! He is a star quality actor! And I know loads of actor friends who really respect him! He is really respectful to women as well in real life! A real gentleman! 😳