Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
😍 OH yay yay yay!!! Finally some technically perfect beautifully choreographed stuff from Sushant after the JDJ days!!! 

And Shampa is in the choreography team of Just Dance! I hope she choreographs him!!! I hope he impresses Hrithik! I hope he emerges as the best in the episode! I hope he proves everyone that he was the best and he is still the best!!! 

EDIT
Afterthought: Vaibhavi Merchant is also in Just Dance.
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

E-I-E-I-O! for a change I'll watch the show more instead of rolling my eyes at the mediocre performances in it πŸ˜†

Thanks for sharing! Edited by soul_angel - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great .
So far the dancing and choreography did not impress me that much in this show ( specially the choreography ) but I hope Sushant will get someone very good .It will be fun to watch him and Hrithik in the same show.

thanks for posting the article Ipsi ...😊
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Ipsi πŸ˜› 

Now I have a really good reason to watch the show πŸ˜ƒ Hope Shampa choreographs for Sushant.  

ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thnx alot ipsi 4 the awesome news😊
woww Sushant in JD😍 actually it was my dream to see him in JD & Sushant will be the sole reason 4 me to watch this show...eagerly waiting 4 Sush's performance😍 im sure he will rock the dance floor as always.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

😍 

Afterthought: Vaibhavi Merchant is also in Just Dance.

ok ... we definitely share a PPR ...
that was the second thought that came into a mind ..
My first thought was ---- "YESSS !!!!!"

@Jia ... i stopped watching just dance a couple of weeks ago ... so i dont even roll my eyes lol ...

lunza thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

And Shampa is in the choreography team of Just Dance!

are you sure ? πŸ˜•  ... I dont know whats been happening the past couple of weeks ... but from whatever I watched before it .. the choreography on JD has been a big let down ... there were very few stuff that I liked ..
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lunza

ok ... we definitely share a PPR ...
that was the second thought that came into a mind ..
My first thought was ---- "YESSS !!!!!"

@Jia ... i stopped watching just dance a couple of weeks ago ... so i dont even roll my eyes lol ...

Same here. I watched just one episode... and was bored. After watching beautiful performances in JDJ and DID, JD looked very mediocre... JDJ looked better in comparison to it. One act in JD was a straight lift from DID.. laga chunri mein daag one, it was even performed in ZNKD before none other than Vaibhavi herself!πŸ˜†

Have been 'researching' on the show since morningπŸ˜†. I hope Sushant gets paired up with some good dancer.

By the way, what's PPR? Pavitra Pavitra Rishta... (twice as pavitra?)πŸ˜†
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
lunza thumbnail

@niki .. PPR = Pavitra psychic rishta ... remember the PM ;) ? ...

oh , I completely forgot about sushant being paired with a dancer .. um ... not a fan of any of the girls ... i used to like kruti a bit .. but i think she got eliminated ..

seriously , I connected more to JDJ dances than JD ones ... and thats saying something .. And though I havent watched DID much .. I have seen enough DID episodes to gauge the diff in level btw DID and JD ...

Oh , i think sushant will be thrilled about being judged VB again ... sigh