Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
great update
looking forward to the next part
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really nice update.loved the way he was questioning himself n was feeling hurt n guilty for his deeds.
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice chapter, it was nice to see into Ahem's thoughts
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely FF.

I love your confused and emotional Ahem all guilt ridden.

He has lots of mending to do.

Update soon.
shajnaii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its superb yaar..

i can see that ur writing skill is also improving along with the story...

pls update sooon..wanna see what Ahem will do when he go back to MM..
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey i really loved your ff plz update soon next part
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u all...for ur support and likes...Your comments and replies really gave a boost...Hope it continues...🤗
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hi frnds, a long weekend..am yawning and thought of writing the next part...Here it goes...(Hope you read the first three parts)

Part 4: Aham is melting

Aham had gone to his house.He had made up his mind to not remember the past events.He parked the car and went inside.Gopi was standing at the door waiting for him.Aham saw her and all that past events came flewing  like a streaking bird to him.He, without thinking, wished gopi happy b'day..Gopi was taken aback.Koki came there and ask aham how he know about it.Aham said," i just know" and he went to room to change. Koki saw tear beads in her gopi vau's face. She asked gopi to go to room.Gopi said," woh maaji,kitchen work.." Koki forced her to go.

In the room, aham has changed & was walking.Gopi came at that moment.Aham saw her and was flustered.he suddenly went to get his laptop but gopi interfered him.Gopi said," ahamjee" aham was dreading it and he didn't say anything.He just stood there, his back turned on her.Gopi looked at his figure and fighting her tears she managed to say," Thank you ahamjee..i weren't expecting it., you know my b'day..am happy..and she broke down. Aham no longer cannot control himself and he turned just to see gopi trying to sit on floor while crying.Without thinking,aham grabbed her and gently put his hand over her back and made her sit in the bed.As gopi was busy crying, she didn't notice what his hands were doing. Gopi went crying and puts her head on aham's chest.Aham was caressing her hair and trying to find words to make solace to her.But he was not getting anything as he was busy looking at the tear droplets that were coming through his wife's face.He hold her gently and asked," why r you crying?" Aham knows the answer but he wasn't sure what to ask at that moment.Gopi said hiccuping," i do't have anyone.No one.i thought my sis was my best frnd but she was always trying to.." her voice tailored away..Suddenly she got the feeling that she is pressing hard on to a warm place and she looked up.She saw her ahamjee and she, horrified on the sight, jumped up. And she try to pull the pallu over her head.Aham holds her hands sternly and pulled her to him...

Now this much..Hope u like it..Will soon update...Do reply and leave comments...
Edited by gohem123 - 12 years ago
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely scene between husband and wife. Pls update soon. Loving your o.s