ana1411 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The serial or addiction …………….

GHSP is the serial which has changed everyone's life the serial with all the love and emotions filled with it……… The serial with no negativity……….. It has family values, respect for each other and love for all the near and dear ones……… We just cannot miss this serial for a day…………… Because of GHSP we found many friends………. The two people Maan and Geet came into our life and conquered us in no time…………..

The way for many drugs becomes an addiction GHSP has become like an addiction ……………

So let us cherish every moment of the serial ……………

This is what my opinion is about our Favorite Serial what do you all think about it……….. You can put your Favorite Pictures or share your feelings………. Everything is welcome with an open heart…………….❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Well said Ana , For me i am addicted to Maaneet . I can show my expressions the way i know that is pics .

Edited by manesha76 - 12 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
Nice post ...
It has become addiction...😳
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it is an addiction but a good one😊
geetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Call it a spell woven by Maaneet magic or addiction------I'm hooked badly !
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice post dear. And u have so correctly put it. This is not  a show but an addiction. I don't know how I got addicted to it but so far have never been addicted to any show. 
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ana... actually very true... I think most of us question ourselves about it... GHSP - serial or addiction...

Haan... i think its a serial that has made people get addicted to it... the reasons being the story line of a girl fighting for truth and justice, the portrayal of the characters.. and ofcourse most importantly maaneet... they are truly magical on the screen...

There are a few things that are totally exceptional and unique about GHSP.. guess thats what the reason behind so much addiction...

first of all the portrayal of characters... the protagonist character is so optimistic and strong... never accepting defeat... totally wonderful one... Geet has made us cry, laugh, dance, enjoy, feel her pain along with her... No one else could have done this better than DD...

coming to MSK - i dont think any daily soap has every portrayed a male character so well as they have in GHSP... ya MSK is arrogant, egoistic... yet again there is always truth in his character... i would like to say there is no chance of an MSK in real life who would love his girl unconditionally... and accept her without any hesitation... personally MSK would be everyone's dreamy guy.. just that we dont see one in real life.. Again no one can do it other than GC...

Another character that is so impressive is of daadi... such a sweet daadi in sasuraal... wow... 

Coming to maaneet... i do really find no words yaar... they are just beautiful, amazing, awesome, truly magical!!!!!!!! GHSP is special because of them... addiction is because of the divinity and purity in the love... the emphasis of their characters on truth...  their passion for each other... everything...

And thanks to GHSP... i have found few gems in my life as friends...

Love you all sweeties - Hema, Manesha, Ana, Jyoti, Simran, Mishti, RM (mishty), Preeti and Neek... am so glad i met you guys here and we are friends... life is so incomplete without you all... i know our journey would continue beyond GEET.. but thanks to GEET for giving me such wonderful people in my life,,,,,,,

Edited by shrutheAjay - 12 years ago
hemamurali65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ana i agree with ur post ...maaneet binded by destiny ,entered our lives and has cemented their place n every one of our hearts ..v all r  addicted n their thoughts ..cried wen they were n pain, laughed wen they were happy ..and enjoyed their every single cute romance and passion ..wow!wat a heavenly couple they r ..v were v r and v ll b ever prefer 2 b a maaneetian always ..v ll never ever watch any other daily soap if our maaneet r not given imporatance n stardesh r wat ever b 
its an untold love story ever n the history of telly industry ..
maaneet s r binded by love not lust 
they r n the every cells of our body .
maaneet r the BEST JODI ,AWESOMEST PAIR,HOTTEST COUPLE,AND OUR LIFE TOO ..
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Nice post dear...
Its more than addiction...dont know what but it is...
DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post dear. U r right its an addiction. Cant think of living without this serial. GHSP ROCKKKSSS