Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
rashu ab update kar bhi de yaar. 
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dishu tujhe pata hai na mera office..and ek update hai is month pakka kar dungi ... I am trying ...
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
roshni101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plzzz plzzz cont soon we r eagrly waitng for ur updt its been along tym we wil be waitng
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Divya ye raha lol kuch idea ho to batana so that i can end it heh
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey buddy tumne abhi tak update nahi kiya  update karo plsss
gn tc ks hsd๐Ÿ˜ก
Sanjha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesumm story ...luvd it...
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
i think yu have totally forgotten abut this ff dear haina??????
Rashu1505 thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃok guys res will update on thurs finally i wrote the last chap u all r not dreaming ๐Ÿคฃi am really gonna update ๐Ÿ˜†this will be last chap and a happy ending dedicated to all my frnds

-----------------------RES-----------------

Abhiya in each others arm when they realize what they were doing they both came back to their senses and realize they have to go to restaurant where everyone was waiting for them

[hotel]

Everyone is waiting for them but abhiya didn't turn up after a while they both came and everyone asked them what took them so long to come abhiya lie that they went on wrong road so got ๐Ÿ˜• and then they searched for  proper road and came๐Ÿ˜†

Everyone Is having dinner and parents are busy deciding wedding date and pia all smiling away and giggling becoz abhay was tickling her by his legs on her foot and panchi madam eating and eating sid says panchi u were a foodie but now that ur preggo u have started having double food i dont want my kid to be a foodie like u ๐Ÿ˜† panchi replies but I want my kid to be my duplicate sid replies how will I handle two panchis ๐Ÿ˜†everyone bursts out laughing after hearing this'.

Are sweet love birds lot in their own world they were teasing and hitting each other haseena madhu tease them they says kids marriage is against law we will not get abhiya married abhiya ๐Ÿ˜ฒ madhu haseena ๐Ÿคฃ  and their husbands are drinking and drinking they both are telling each other I love u ๐Ÿคฃ

Days are passing and abhiya marriage is nearing

[dobriyal house]

Pia busy trying out the outfits and rejecting everything and mish Is getting ๐Ÿ˜ก becoz of this

M-pia how much time will u take to choose a outfit

P-mish its my wedding

M-oh really but pia if u take so much time then jiju wont wait he will go away

P-๐Ÿ˜ก Mish

M-๐Ÿ˜› hurry up

Just then haseena calls madhu and asks her to accompany her for shopping madhu agrees and mish also goes with them now pia alone in room she is still busy deciding her  dress and tada our hero enters๐Ÿ˜†in her room via stairs๐Ÿ˜†and pia๐Ÿ˜ฒu here abhay replies i got something and shows her

Dress pia๐Ÿ˜ƒthanks abhay i was so ๐Ÿ˜•with choosing my dress this is so pretty i will wear this pia turn around to leave so that she can try the dress but abhay says i wanna help u pia ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณno abhay ...abhay says i promise i will keep my eyes closed ๐Ÿ˜ƒand pia agrees abhay then takes out a hanky and ties on his eyes he slowly starts removing pias dress he removes her top ๐Ÿ˜†and ๐Ÿคฌeverything (excluded)๐Ÿคฃ(no besharmi)and helps her to wear the dress he bought his hands are touching her back pia is shivering he touches her neck her waist ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰he moves his hands on hers pia ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณhe then opens his eyes and pia sees herself in mirror abhay says see i am a good boy and pia hugs him

(๐Ÿ˜†Heenas idea i am sorry heena i could write only this much i am sorry if u dont like it dress choice by me approved by heena ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

[wedding day]

Dobriyal nd raichand house decorated like bride with lights everywhere

As the day has arrived

[Raichand house]

Haseena shouting as chand is getting ready frm past 2 hrs

H-๐Ÿ˜ก chand ur taking to much time

C- its my sons wedding

H-exactly no one is going to look at u so get ready fast

C-some one is jealous ๐Ÿ˜›

H-really the day when I married u was a bad day for me ๐Ÿ˜›

C-me too ๐Ÿ˜›

H-๐Ÿคฃ come fast

[abhays room]

A-bro I am nervous

S-u wanna have a drink๐Ÿ˜‰

A-๐Ÿ˜ฒ what

S-hehe chill I was joking

A-so am I looking dashing

S-yup so dashing that some one may dash against u and fall down ๐Ÿคฃ

A-๐Ÿ˜ก

S-๐Ÿ˜›

[hall]

Everyone gather nd are ready to leave music is played everyone dances and reach dobriyal house

[Dobriyal house]

Madhu waiting for her dear SIL and upstairs sisters are troubling pia

M-birdie pia Is not looking nice na

p-yup mish  make up Is loud

Pia-๐Ÿ˜”

Baraat has arrived hering the noise pia runs to see abhay she goes to her terrace and there we see abhay on white horse pia jump with joy๐Ÿ˜† yippee finally I will leave this house and go misha panchi ๐Ÿคฃ 1st time we are seeing a bride who is so excited'.

[downstairs]

All rituals are completed abhay walks in pias frnds disha ,tanzie,mandy,ayshu,prima,akshi,shrish,prati,meera,shivu,bani,rani,romi etc are present for the wedding and abhays best frnd anurag is also present ๐Ÿคฃ to give him some tips  imran hashmi style tips ๐Ÿ˜‰for his first night'

[mandap]

Panditji is instructing madhu and she is busy getting things nd finally all is done and abhay Is called he goes and sits he is eagerly waiting for pia after a while we see pia in beautiful red lehenga she is walking own the stairs abhay looks at her and remembers their 1st date,proposal, their first kiss, their library romance etc 'pia comes down and sits beside him pandit starts the rituals and its time for pheras

1st phera

Groom:
You will offer me food and be helpful in every way. I will cherish you and provide welfare and happiness for you and our children.
Bride:
I am responsible for the home and all household responsibilities.
2nd phera
Groom:
Together we will protect our house and children.
Bride:
I will be by your side as your courage and strength. I will rejoice in your happiness. In return, you will love me solely.
3rd phera
Groom:
May we grow wealthy and prosperous and strive for the education of our children. May our children live long.
Bride:
I will love you solely for the rest of my life, as you are my husband. Every other man in my life will be secondary. I vow to remain chaste.
4thphera
Groom:
You have brought sacredness into my life, and have completed me. May we be blessed with noble and obedient children.
Bride:
I will shower you with joy, from head to toe. I will strive to please you in every way I can.
5th phera
Groom: You are my best friend, and staunchest well-wisher. You have come into my life, enriching it. God bless you.
Bride:
I promise to love and cherish you for as long as I live. Your happiness is my happiness, and your sorrow is my sorrow. I will trust and honor you, and will strive to fulfill all your wishes.
6th phera
Groom:
May you be filled with joy and peace.
Bride:
I will always be by your side.
7th phera
Groom:
We are now husband and wife, and are one. You are mine and I am yours for eternity.
Bride:
As God is witness, I am now your wife. We will love, honor and cherish each other forever.

pheras are over abhay then puts mangalsutra and vermilion and pandit says marriage over from now on u both are husband and wife abhiya take the blessing of their elders and pia frnds wish her happy married life they leave everyone ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ*madhu ke akhon me baad aa gayi ๐Ÿ˜†*haseena chand leave in one car and on the other hand

๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•*rashu confused *chalo lets proceed

Abhay picks pia in his arms and takes her near the car he makes her sit  and droves off...pia asks where are we going abhay abhay replies its a secret  they drove of to a beach do do some ahem ahem๐Ÿ˜†

*End*

Thanks to all my ff readers for reading this bakwas ff ๐Ÿ˜†i know many didnt like it ๐Ÿ˜†but u all were sweet to comment ๐Ÿค—

Edited by --Rashu-- - 11 years ago
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
haila kya end kiya hai.. and that wo ahem ahem wala scene ha.. ๐Ÿ˜‰.mast ending.. happy wali.. love it.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by DonIsback - 11 years ago