splendid
amazing
wonderful
continue soon
plz pm me
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey rashmi dats a wonderful start! Ur concept is reli nice! Would love 2 read more n more! Do continue soon n thanx 4 d pm
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry rashu to have answered so late.🤗.Thank you for that PM..very very well written a great start..Congratulations..You people are all so good...aap logonke samne mein kuch bhi nahin..😳
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My next update is ready will update soon and thanks to all of them for liking my attempt as this was my 1st ff thanks all for ur support
NidhaA thumbnail
Romantic start Rashu...
Keep it up...👍🏼
The CS is good...😊
Would love to catch up
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey awesome update dear cont soon Plz pm me...
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
  awesome...

Prottasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just read the character sketch..And it was soo Awesome...Going to read the chapter...
Prottasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chapter one
      Piya abhay meet for the first time after so many years
                              [Raichand mansion]
 Abhays mom dad have thrown a party because abhay has returned from londao after having a long holiday and he was going to join collage 

they have invited dobriyals also the preparations are on full swing in the raichand mansion it was fully decorated with lights orchid flowers they were happy that they were going to meet their son after such a long time

[Dobriyal house]
piya panchi misha r getting ready for the party piya is happy that she will meet abhay after so many years[they were separated long ago abhay had gone for studies to london and now after studies and enjoying holiday he is coming back and joining the collage for further studies]
she has been waiting for this moment  since long time panchi is also happy as she was going to meet sid misha was fighhting with both of them as they were telling her to get dressed like a girl but misha being a tomboy she was least interested in those girly things

piya was standing in front of mirror and thinking how abhay must be looking how will hw react when she will meet him so many thoughts were going on in her mind
                                       [Raichand house]
sid was getting ready as he was going to meet panchi whom he loved so much and was engaged to her.He was teasing abhay small bro after my marriage its ur no tell me if u love someone i will talk to mom dad 😆

Abhay-bhai u know i dont believe in love and my type of girl will be very special when she will come in my life i will feel voilins will be played around me a cold wind will blow which will make me realize that she has entered my life

Sid-snapped his finger in front of him and said small bro wake up from ur dream and said gosh u have so romantic thoughts in ur mind the girl will be lucky whom u will fall in love with

Haseena shouts from downstairs boys come down if ur ready the guests have arrived that voice of haseena put a break on their talk sid said we will talk later small bro lets go down abhay said bhai u go i will come

Dobriyals entered the raichands mansion piya had worn a pink gown and it had white flowers on it her hairs were left open and she had worn diamond earings and a plain chain with A pendant  she was looking pretty they were welcomed by the raichands and then sid came down he greeted the dobriyals and gave a small smile to panchi piya also said hello to everyone she then asked haseena where is abhay and she wants to meet him haseena showed her the way to abhays room as piya was walking towars the steps at the same time abhay also was coming down someone called piya from back she turned around and a waiter pushed her she was just going to fall down but abhay came at the right time and held her in his arms their eyes met and they were lost in each others eyes for some time

Hope u all like this 1st update sorry for any mistake will surely take care of them next update do tell me should i continue or not 
                               Thanks- rashmi                   
I copied it to show that it is not a member only post. ..
Any ways good job..