Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
can sum1 pls tell me ive seen only bits of this show, can sum1 tell me the name (real n reel) of the eldest brother in the family..pls.. thanx a lot
Vineeta92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehagupta_9

can sum1 pls tell me ive seen only bits of this show, can sum1 tell me the name (real n reel) of the eldest brother in the family..pls.. thanx a lot

reel name : Dharam
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vineeta92

reel name : Dharam

Thank u!! really appreciate it!
Vineeta92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WiTTyGaL

plz tell me y sahara1 ain't workin in middle east(specifically Libya) i have d pehla silver yet d chanel does exist NO MORE n i love ds serial so much plz give me any new frequency if der is 1..=s

ur early reply will gretly b appreciated=)

sorry dear....i dont noe..u be active in the forum..videos n updates will be posted😊
Vineeta92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehagupta_9

Thank u!! really appreciate it!

most welcum dear😊
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry to post this her ( since we dont have a help desk)  What happen to the old cast members

I havent been watching this show, I missed so much, The last epsode I watch was when Amir Ali Malik dies in ( I think) in accident, what happen to the Kamya Punjabi ( who plays mother inlaw). Also what happen to that evil maid Chamali

some please give me a small update after the car accident ( Amir Ali Malik )
annikhan thumbnail
please can someone tell me why janki turned evil and what happened
to karan grover

and what happening in this show please
luv anni =)
aankita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi
Janaki has died a while ago & this is her twin evil sister who has entered Dharam's life without his knowledge that his real wife Janaki has died. She has come to b dharam's wife all becos of stupidity of Rani who has kept the secret of real Janaki's death. This evil twin's name is Menaka, she has come into this house to damage the family & usurp all wealth cos she is not a real human as such with a heart or conscience. I think of recently the men in the Rathod family have died or is for sure going to die & all women are going to become or have become widows. WRWMK has lost its goodness crisp story & all that wonderfu;l story line has gone forever cos the creatives have lost their minds & have become crazy not knowing what they are doing in this serial now adays... Many of the FORUM GREAT VIEWERS have left.
soko thumbnail
please I just want ask if someone can upload the generation of PARI and SAUMYA beacause in the important link of india-forums is not working and I realy miss Pari and saumya part .please just a request if someone can do it .pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease .thank
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hai guys the current storyline is too bad please somebaody talk to the creatives that we the great fans of wrwmk miss its reality and suggest them to change the story that must bring happiness that we enjoyed during raj/prince-rani's generation and the most lovable saumya-paris generation.please some one take care of this to make our forum  active  as like before.if anything wrong please forgive me or else you feel the same that i feel give your suggestions to add more flavours to our wrwmk.