Shahid on the sets of Just Dance - *SPOILER* 11/09

-Seraphic- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just came across this website and got to know that Shahid Kapoor will be on the sets of JD next week - the episode which will be aired on 11th September.

And according to the pictures .. the top 4 are pretty obvious : πŸ˜‰ (always love to know info ahead of time) πŸ˜†

TOP 4: 

Karan Khanna paired up with Soumita
Abhash paired up with Surjeet

BOTTOM 3:

Can't be much sure about the bottom 3, except that Rajit will not perform on Saturday and will make it to the danger zone by default due to jaundice (shown today in Taiyaari Jeet Ki). And the other two danger contestants would be either of Meher, Ankan or Swarali.

Edited by -Seraphic- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hrithik, Govinda and now Shahid... 😍

Can't wait to see this episode.

Would love to see Swarali matching steps with Shahid. 😍
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
If Meher, Shomita and Abhash are all there...who got eliminated?? πŸ˜•
-Seraphic- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Perhaps there is no elimination this week =/ it seems so!
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Seraphic-

Perhaps there is no elimination this week =/ it seems so!

No!!!!

That's not done...Once they have a double elimination and once no elimination...πŸ€”
So we get Mallik Bhai yet another week???

*Banging head against wall*

aimin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ooh Shahid!! πŸ˜ I try to avoid spoilers but couldn't help hovering here, lol. Can't wait to catch this episode. though I'm tired of watching Ankan-Abhash showdowns. Why doesn't Ankan -or Abhash, for that matter- get paired up with a girl?! 

Anyway, thanks for posting this up! :)
Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was expected since Soumita (or should I say HR's fav contestant ?) is in danger zone they have all rights to change the format and rules πŸ‘ way to go Starplus. This show is not only scripted but senseless and baseless ! 
OMG yaar!! Shahid looks so freaking good!! OMG! BTW, is it Shahid on the left side on the second picture. He looks barely recognizable. Thanks for sharing. πŸ˜Š
LeadNitrate thumbnail
ugh wow, so soumita and meher r still on, and it seems so is abhas, so no elimination this week? is this some sort of ploy to save soumita and meher? ughhh
..Chandni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chandani_C

<font color="#003366">It was expected since Soumita (or should I say HR's fav contestant ?) is in danger zone they have all rights to change the format and rulesπŸ‘ way to go Starplus. This show is not only scripted but senseless and baseless !
</font>

Exactly !! And we get asked why we think the show is scripted ?

It's good to see popular celebrities like Shahid on the show ... It proves how badly the channel are trying to save this sinking ship. πŸ₯±. The behind the scenes drama is turning into such a yawnfest :lEdited by chandnixxx - 12 years ago