Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Lagta hai Maan ko finally bhai ka pyar milnewala hai, all thanks to Geet!!! and Geet too was so concerned about her devar that she herself went and talked to Meera...
Zohamaaneet thumbnail
superb yaar
ohh poor Vicky yaar but he deserve this and happy that he trying to work with maan
and meera is accepting Vicky loves and his rishta fro her
and im waiting f r next update
continue soon
thanx for pm

kareena32 thumbnail
very nice update
thanks for pm
dips_chim thumbnail
hey dats it...small n sweet though...
want lonnnggg update dear
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  nice  yaar...but  vicky   n  geet   r  still   didn't  came  to  compromise😕...
looking   fwd...

rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 67

Maan came home very late; it was almost 2am he made his way to their room extremely tired and hungry.  He saw geet already sleeping so went to change his cloth.

After coming he sat beside her and strokes her hair gently, moving down he softly kisses her lips. She stirred and turns her back to him. Smiling he lay behind her holding her tight and kiss her cheek and rub her arms she turn around and hug him. Aa gahe, she said in her sleepy voice still with her closed eyes. He removes her hair from her face stroking her face gently. Hmm. I'm hungry. Her lye on her back opening her eyes and stares at him. He smile and move to her neck kissing there softly and trace his lips there. She smiles again closing her eyes. He move back and kiss her eyes. I'm hungry. Giggling she open her eyes and open her arms to him. He holds her and made her sit.

Both made their way down, geet warm the food which she made for him and sat beside him looking at him eating, his eyes were really red due to restless nights and work load. What have you told Vicky?  She frowned by her question. Did Vicky tell him everything? You know, he wants to join me in every work. Strange. He looks at her while eating and smile happily. She smiles, than look down.It's good. She stopped not wanting to talk more. He just nods his head and again starts eating.

She brings him close to her brushing his hair. Don't wake me in morning. I want some rest. He mumbled closing his eyes and holds her waist tightly holding her, hiding his face in Ger neck fully. She kisses his cheek brushing his hair till he went to deep sleep.

Next morning geet was sitting reading some book while man was still sleeping beside her. Suddenly there was knock on the door. She look up only to find Vicky, he look at her and immediately look down. Come. She whispered slowly keeping the book aside and dims the light for Maan.

Vicky sat infringement of her still looking down, I'm sorry. He mumbled slowly, it's ok. She said casually, but Vicky knew she is still not forgiving him. He looks up at her. Bhabhi... he tried to speak but she cut him.Vicky, go from here. You can see your brother is sleeping. If you care... so go. She looks away after saying it. He look at her hurt by her this behavior but knows very well he really deserve it. Sighing he got up and turn to leave.

Maa. Stirred by the sound and slowly open his eyes to see Vicky back. Vicky? He called out; opening his eyes and keep his head on geet lap. Vicky turns but looks down only. Come.  He again sat but was looking down only. Maan find it rather amazing seeing both of them quiet, he have some doubt that something must have happened. Sitting he rest his back on geet and look at Vicky. I'm going to talk to mom about you and meera. Vicky head shot up and look at him dumbstruck, he look at geet who was only looking down. Tracing her finger in Maan arm. Meera is ready. Don't worry. He smile and turn to look at geet but frowned finding her quiet.

Geet. Say something. She looks at him and then looks here and there; she didn't want to be part of this discussion. Not in front of Vicky, after what he said. I have to go. She stood to leave from there but Maan hold her hand making her stop and turn. He looks at her and than Vicky. What happened between you two? Geet look up at him and find him looking at both suspiciously. She tried to move her hand from him which made him hold hard. Vicky.  What have you done? He asked very strickly knowing very well it can be some of his stupid act which has brought this situation between both. He makes geet sit beside him and look at Vicky only.

Vicky looks up at geet. Bhabhi, please. I'm truly sorry. Maan look at geet and smirked, he can see her controlling herself really hard. Only he knows she can never be angry with anyone, and being angry with Vicky. That's simply impossible. He smile and keep his head on her lap closing his eyes. He just wants to see how far can his sweet, cute wife can go.

Bhabhi. He again called out looking at her with his puppy eyes. But she still look down now at maan and start brushing his hair.Please say something. Please. She finally looks up at him and finds him in urge of crying. Sorry. He whispered holding both his ears, she look down pouting. You know I can't tolerate a word against Maan. Maan open his eyes, by her shaking voice, her tears were coming down. Vicky move forward but Maan brought her in his embrace glaring at Vicky. Which made him guiltier?

ADD ME

IF YOU NEED PMS

PRE  PART 66  &  NEXT  PART 68

Precap: will geet forgive him?

Please please press more likes and comment more

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
part 67 ...

awesome ... superb ..

thnx 4 d update ...

continue soon ...
MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
dear,it's awesome..
plz make geet forgive vicky...coj we love their nok jhok...betwwen geet-vicky..
cont soon..
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome and lovely update