Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AR-kash

amazing part
loved it
loved the way armaan stopped the argument and tease shilpa
loved how he compliment shilpa
cont soon
cant wait fr the next part

Thank you so much dear!!! I am glad u like the part!!
Will continue soon!😊

Originally posted by: risingsea101

Res :)

Will tell you later
Edited:
#1: Wow, I loved that part
#2: very catchy and interesting
#3: Armaan's bringing out his funny side
#4: The seaside candelight dinner seems so romantic
#5: I love Rahul and Rohal, they make perfect siblings
#6: He gave her roses...that was so cute
#7: Sameera, your story is perfect 
Continue very soon and do pm me <3

#1 Even i loved writing it down!!😊
#2 Thank you so much!!
#3  It was not a candle light dinner, it was a dim light area where they were sitting... And the place really exists, i went there a month back!😊
#4 I enjoyed and loved reading out your comment!! Will definitely continue soon!!πŸ˜‰
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Have patience yaarπŸ˜‰
sameera_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: unnati_gupta

beautiful update...
love the way armaan understands her..
how he made fool of his family was hilarious!!
shilpa is so.happy! I loved the way armaan told so much just through a bouQuet!!
and she understood also.. fab!!
do.update soon!! waiting!!

yeh baat ki naa!!!πŸ˜‰
Bouqet dene bari baat nahi thi... usse samajh ajaye yeh badi baat thi!!πŸ˜†

I am glad u like it!!! will continue soon!😊

Originally posted by: crazysky

its awesome loved it
i wished it to be endless
i really liked the way u described arman's gestures
at the end to compliment shilpa
terifically ammazing i would say
wow
super wow
please update soon

You wished it to be endless... Ungliyaan toot jati meriπŸ˜†
I am amazed on myself that i got an idea like while writing!!😲
Thanks for the comment... will continue soon😊
sameera_12 thumbnail

Hint???πŸ˜• Ummm meine ek line bhi nahi likhi hai abhi tak!!
Mujhe BD ka poora ek update likhne ke liye max 3 hours chahiye hote hain aurrr siggi ke liye 1/2 hour i think...

So aj bhi chance hai aur kal bhi...
sameera_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: foxi

How do you come up with such storyline?

The story goes from being serious to funny and back to seriousness.

The characters are mind- blowing.
The way you have portrayed Armaan in this ff is soo unique, i don't think i have read it anywhere else

CONFIDENT, CHARMING, ADORABLE,

Every update is so exciting as it comes with something unexpected
i thought they would marry and all but now there is a GAP of probably two years???? Na i don't believe this
Shilpa must realize that she DOESN'T need more time and follow him ;)

anyways looking forward to the next update!

hahahahah story line????πŸ˜† I was sitting at home studying business studies and the idea hit meπŸ˜†

I am glad u like my ff... agay agay dikho kitna aur kya kya unexpected ata hai!!!πŸ˜‰.
Will Update soon!😊
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
kal tk time de rhii huu... araaam se likhoo.. pr likhna zarooorr
sameera_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pious_KaSh

"Kya yaar?? Roz subha utho, university ja ke lecture jharo!! Phir office mein jhak maaro!! Aur phir ghar a ke sab ke taane suno!!!" 

armaan beta abhi Shilpa nahi ayi na tumhare gar isliye sab boring hai πŸ˜‰

He smiled at the beautiful view infront of him and then looked down where he can see Annanya and Tanya doing Yoga whereas Dadi having a walk on the green grass in the lawn...He blinked his eyes with a light smile on his face and then turned to leave for the bathroom'

he is a family person πŸ€— i mean we all knew'but he thinks the scene is beautiful'which makes his soul a bright one πŸ˜Š

on the breakfast table 

"Tumhe kuch kehna nahi hai???" Annaya glared at him..

"Kya hai yeh sab??? Wajah batana pasand karoge??" He narrowed his eyes at him'

"Bhai has lost it!!!" Rohail

"Usko abhi bhi kisi ne pressurize nahi kiya hai kisi cheez ke liye... Aur wo aise paglon ki tarah kese behave kar sakta hai?? jese ke koi bari baat he na ho yeh???" Billy gritted his teeth'

armaan ne toh sab pe bomb phod diya hai'including us readers πŸ˜•

She

dressed up in a short knee length black dress with black tights and Oriental Fuschia Pink Open Cardigan..

I like the dress'

nervous like she thought how will she face people after that incident.

sirf ispe nervous'Armaan se baat nahi hui'uska bomb toh iske saamne kuch bhi nahi

Shilpa and Samrat Fiasco

well'shilpa is making a big deal out of it'Armaan ne bola toh that he understands. πŸ˜²

I can't teach more... Mujhe iss job se relief chahiye..." He said straight'

he is scaring now 

Shilpa went out of control' πŸ˜†

Samrat who trying to block his ears with his index finger πŸ˜†

Armaan relaxing on his chair with his legs crossed over the table...    His arms were folded against his chest and some blank expressions were there on his face... He was looking too relaxed as if he was busy in watching some theater drama'🀣

"Mein rokun??" 

"Nahi nahi!!! military ayegi rokne inhe..." Gritting her teeth

Anjali ab toh military hi ayegi

threw the stool on the floor with full force 

yeh koi tareeka hai'how childish πŸ₯±    

"Parhna hai ya mein jaoon???"

🀣

"Everything ok???" Shilpa whispered in Anjali's ear...

"Nope!!!" Anjali replied steadily

Anjali ko bomb ke bare main path hai kya? πŸ˜•

"Test????" Shilpa blurted out which made the class look at her with glaring eyes...

"Yup!! Test!! Jo app bhi deingi!!" He smirked at her which didn't go unnoticed by all' 

Shilpa bhi phas gayi πŸ˜†

"Tum sab ke papers ne atka ke rakhi hui hai naa meri shaadi... kya karun mein???"

There is still hope for Armaan πŸ˜›

"Sir ne ajj office nahi jana hai???"

i know' 

tumhe ab tak samajh jana chahiye ke Armaan Mallik is unpredictable!!!" Abhi chuckled'

aur humein bhi 

yeh lo.. kal ka lecture!! yeh adha register!!" πŸ€’

"Yeh itna saara??? Unhe saza de rahe thai ya mujhe??? yeh mein kese karungi???" Shilpa blurted out while turning pages of Anjali's register'

exactly my feelings

"Oye!!! Mujhe ander phasa ke tum yaha maze se bethe ho!!" Armaan threw a paper ball at Abhi...

tumhe kisne phasaya? Who kaam toh tumhara hai na..😲

"Achaw??? Wo class mein dekha meine... bechari!!!" He replied dramatically... πŸ˜†

I loved the way he is teasing her πŸ˜Š

"Shilpa!! Your Strawberry shake!!" Anjali kept the glass in front of her...

In the part <<Caught in a rain romance>> Armaan had also ordered Strawberry shake' πŸ˜‰

Shilpa ko patah chal gaya that Armaan hates cheese cake aur blueberries bhi'and he ran away πŸ€ͺ

Ananya toh bahot tensed hai'raat ke events dimak mein ghoom rahi hain 

Armaan and Abhimanyu playing basketball match'do shilpa play in your ff?

"Koi shaadi nahi ho rahi hai!!"... "I am serious about it!!"... "Sab ko tension de ke khud match khel raha hai!!! Yeh chakkar kya hai???" Rahul blabbered while scratching his forehead...

Samjho Rahul pyaare πŸ˜‰

Ending the match, he returned back to the table where Anjali and Shilpa were sitting, Shilpa was still copying lectures from Anjali's notebook and Anjali was busy in reading out something...

"Thanks!!" He thanked the two for keeping his stuff safely while picking them up...

"Your welcome!!" Anjali smiled at him and Shilpa didn't even reacted...

Shilpa kitani dedicated bachi hai' πŸ˜†

He looked at her with narrow eyes while thinking of something... She was still writing something when he suddenly closed her register...

Armaan seems to be in a playful mood πŸ˜›

"Arre!!" She looked up to see who is it...

Ab shilpa intimidate nahi hoti Armaan se

"Shaam mein kya kar rahi ho tum??" He asked looking straight at her...

"Kuch... nahi, kyun??" She said after a long pause and that too looking at Anjali who was rubbing her ear inorder to make it evident that what she heard was correct or not... πŸ€£

"I'll pick you up at 9 for the dinner... Will that be okay with you??" It was an order more than a question...

A chill ran down her spine hearing him say that.. "Ummm... yeah! thats fine!!" Not able to digest the fact that he was actually taking her out on date, she managed to say this only...

"Cool!!" He smiled at her and walked away leaving both Anjali and Shilpa in a daze...

"I don't believe this!! Armaan Mallik and Date!!!" Anjali was still blinking her eyes looking at him going away...

This makes me more hopeful.

"Mein theek lag rahi hun naa??" Shilpa asked Muskaan for the 6th time...

like we all do aur mujhe atul yaad aa gaya DMG Season 1 se jab Heer-ranjha wala play hua tha' πŸ˜Š

Padma felt relieved when she got to hear about the dinner plan as this is exactly what she wanted...

I don't think that the feelings would remain same in the future'

"Iss waqt kahan jana hai??" Rohail asked while looking at him from jead to toe...

"Date pe!! Any problem??" He pressed his lips together, he was sounding like as if he was taunting Rohail...

"Ohhh!!! Kis ke saath??" Rahil asked in the same tone...

"Atul ke saath!!!" He replied back sarcastically!!!

"Ufff!!!" Not getting any straight answer from him, Rohail gritted his teeth and kept on fliping channels...

"Mom ko bata dena!!" Looking in his watch, Armaan said and got up to go...

typically how brothers talk πŸ˜Š

In the car

"Huh!!! Akru!!! Sarru!!! Ek lafz nahi bola!!!" Shilpa blabbered

Shilpa tumhe kya patah'Armaan ke dil ki haalat πŸ˜†

"Achi lag rahi ho!!" Nothing new, just a simple line but he finally commented the very next moment!!

Nothing means more than this if it is meant β€οΈ

"Kya Hua??" Rahul asked who was looking at him with narrow eyes along with others at this surprised look on his face...

"Wo... Atul bol raha tha ke... kuch complication a gai hai site pe to wo kal wahan jayega aur kisi ke haath bhijwadea progress report khud nahi apaye gaa!!" Rohail first delivered the official important message to Billy...

"To iss mein itna uchalne ki kya baat hai??" Billy asked...

"Kyunki... Jab meine bhai se poocha tha ke wo kahan ja raha hai to... wo bola date pe!!! Mujhe laga taunt kar raha hai... Phir meine poocha kis ke saath to bola Atul ke saath... " Rohail smirked...

"Ufffo!!! To iss mein kya nai baat hai???" Rahul raised his shoulders...

"Tum samjhe nahi!! Actually taunt mujhe wo baad mein maar raha tha!" His smile grew wide... But soon flushed away as he saw everyone again getting busy with dinner not getting what he was trying to say...

"Breaking News!!! Bhai, Shilpa ko dinner pe leke gaya hai!!!" Rohail announced and this time Billy spitted out the water he was drinking...

"Kya???" Rahul looked at him with widen eyes...

"Hahahahaha!! yeah!!" Rohail laughed...

Mallik Household samjha nahi'

ArSh Date

Looking in front, she found it all dark around with no cars and no people... It was an isolated road with bushes around at a distance, "Hum ja kahan rahe hain??" She asked with a heavy heart looking at him...

"Darr lag raha hai??" He smiled at her question...

"Nahi... par yeh kitni ajeeb se jagah hai??? door door tak sanata hai!!" Shilpa gulped down the lump under her throat...

"Apni side pe dekho... to tumhe pata chale gaa ke door door tak sanata nahi hai!!" He pointed at her side of the window where she she small lights twinkiling far away... It was an amaizing view that he made even better by switching off the A.C and openeing the windows of the car... A cool breeze hit them inside with the smell of wet sand... She can now guess that they were somewhere near the sea. The view was so mesmerizing that she just got lost in that...

Soon, she felt him stopping the car and turned to see, there was a line of open restuarants on the coast...

"Chalein???" He showed her the way out... Leaving the flowers back on the seat, she got out of the car with her handbag and moved inside one of the restuarants with him...

Walking on the wooden floor, he chose to sit at the first floor and took her there... The arrangement was just wow!! she never imagined this can look so beautiful... The waiter asked them to choose any table they like and he looked at her for that...

"Ummm... wo, wahan!!" Shilpa pointed at the line of tables that were almost attached to railing from where it was looking like they were sitting above the sea... The place they chose to sit was nor too dark nor too bright, it was just perfect like how it will be for any candle light dinner...The light arrangement was so good that fishes can be easily seen diving in and out of the water again and again... And the flock of small wishes underwater were looking like as if shiny silver ribbons were moving here and there...

"So?? Darr khatam hua??" He teased her...

"Mujhe koi dar war nahi lag raha tha... " She whined like a child...

"Hehehe!!! wo to tumhari awaaz se pata chal raha tha uss time.." He giggled at her...

"Its so beautiful out there..." She commented looking down at the water...

"Hmmm.. its really peaceful!!" He said after taing a long deep breath... Her hairs were flying in the air, the expressions and smile she was holding right that moment while looking in the water was a master peice... He really wished to stop that moment and kept staring on her...

how romantic' 

aur ab job ka'.I hope it doesn't drift them apart

Sam I hope it was sufficiently long'I have commented on each aspect of the update after a long time'

and I hope it has motivated you to give us long and quick updates

love you

nandi

Nandi!!! I fell for your comment!!! Mujhe actually mein parhne mein bohat maza aya!!πŸ€—
Each and every line was hilarious!!πŸ˜†
And jahan tak strawberry shake ki baat hai to... mujhe personally bohat pasand hai strawberry shake aur Caught in a rain romance jab mein likh rahi thi tab bhi mein wo pee rahi thi isliye likhe diya aur itefaaq se iss baar bhi!!πŸ˜† So, thats my choice... And i think DMG mein bhi ek baar Armaan ne order kiya tha before last salsa with Riddhima at Shilpa's re entry...

Padma ki feelings ka pata nahi lekin baaki sab ki feelings ka kuch aur he hone wala haiπŸ˜‰ And yes Shilpa do play BB...

Thank you so so so much for such a wonderful comment!! you made my day!! Love you!😊

sameera_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: teenorchid

kal tk time de rhii huu... araaam se likhoo.. pr likhna zarooorr

Kuch na kuch to likhun gii... dekho kya hota hai
sameera_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GurpreetKaSh16

Superb 

Finally Shilpa get to know what Armaan done with them all 'lol

Lovely date ...Shilpa is angry with Armaan..he  won't say a word to her but finally he said it "Achi lag rahi ho!!" hayeee & give her rose πŸ˜ƒ

Cheese cake scene was really cute armaan run from there hehehehehe

"Tum sab ke papers ne atka ke rakhi hui hai naa meri shaadi... kya karun mein???" I don't believe armaan said this ' 

Want more romance between ArSh 

I want them more close & ArSh  making distance for 2 years

Nahiii marriage after 2 years no nooo 

here i m waiting for marriage 

Do something na dear 

πŸ˜† Apna mazak urrwane se behtar tha bhaag gaya!!πŸ˜†
But he actually said that... abhi to dekho aur kya kya bole gaaπŸ˜‰
And marriage is... lets seeπŸ€”
sameera_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

nice update sameera...but armaan is planning to go away for 2 years... it will be too much yar  agree that he is a business master but apne family ko akad dikhana jaroori hain? πŸ˜• hope he takes a good decision which will not leave anyone hurt...
arsh date was beautiful 😳

Shukar manao family ko akar dikha raha hai!! sasural walon ko nahiπŸ˜†

I really like your comment and i am happy you liked thepart!!!
Will continue soon😊