.:*:.Happy Birthday Aamir Ali.:*:.

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AAMIR ALI

Well today we are all here to usher in the birthday of a super special..super awesome...cutilicious...yummylicious

Born on the 1st of September, 1979 in Mumbai, the very handsome and super talented actor Aamir Ali became a household name and a heartthrob with his debut show "Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki".

His first job was of a flight attendant for Air Sahara. Acting happened to him by chance and before he got to get the feel of it he had risen to the status of a star. He was modeling for sometime and it was after working in the famous 'Cheetah bhi Peeta hai' ad for Mountain Dew soft drinks that he got noticed and was showered with acting offers

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EVasHojg3M[/YOUTUBE]

He has also acted in other popular shows like Sahara One's "Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki"  Balaji Telefilms "Kya Dill Mein Hai" and Sony's "Bhaskar Bharti" as a lead. He has done cameos in Sony's "Kuchh Is Tara" ,Star One's Sarabhai V/s Sarabhai  & Star Plus "Kis Desh mein hai mera Dil"

On the personal front also Aamir is doing quite well and is very contented with his life.  He lives with his Mother and loves and respects her deeply.

❤️
Aamir When He was Small❤️

He is dating popular television actress Sanjeeda Sheikh. Together they won Nach Baliye 3, one of the most widely viewed shows on the small screen.Not only restricting to acting and dancing, He did anchoring as well. Hosted the initial 4 weeks of NB4. Last Year He took part in Star Plus 'Zara Nach Ke Dikha' Season-2

Being the hunk he is...silver screen offers came beckoning and Aamir who debuted on the big screen with 'Yeh Kya ho raha hai'. He was seen recently in the Dharma Productions  super blockbuster hit movie  'I hate luv storys'

He is Currently Essaying the Role of Bajrang Pandey in Popular Comedy Show FIR in SAB Tv.

🥳

🥳🥳

🥳

So guys...let the drums roll...the trumpets blow coz its time to wish...

to

Aamir   Ali   Malik

❤️❤️

Birthdays are happy events,
Times when dreams come true;

❤️❤️

So dream a good dream
Its sure to work for you;

❤️❤️

Have a happy celebration one you will always recall
And be aware on this day of days...that your the
most Special of them all..!!

❤️❤️

A greeting on your birthday
For a very happy day
And then a year
That brings the best
Of everything your way

🥳🥳🥳 Enjoy your special day! 🥳🥳🥳

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Friends  Aamirs message for everyone who has wished him:

thank u soo much for ur wishes...luv u guys always n always...
      about an hour ago

Some Birthday Messages

credit-Sanaya

By Sanya [CuPiD-EffecT]

i have to confess that I was thinkingg and thinking  for more and more words to writee tiss message to you... because you are special...veryyy veryy special!! youu are my most favourite actor in the worldd... and you are an incrediblyy awesomee actor. you are also the one and onlyy male dancer i sooo  look forward to see perform causee for me you  bringg soul in your dance which touches hearts. thankk you sooo muchh for everythingg you do...causee all thtt is speciall to me. September on the year 2007 in nach baliye 3 thtss the time wichh made me turn into a FAN...withh  eachh  day  keep lovingg you more and more. i love being a fan. and it feels greatt to be a fan of someone who alwayss make me feel happy and always entertainedd me.lovee you and sanjee loadsss... and after tht year i onlyy grew to lovee you moree and more... wohh rehne wali mehlon ki, kya dil mein hai, bhaskar bharti and fir would not have touched my heart like it did..if youu had you not graced the cast. thankks for letting me so entertaineddd and thanksss for being the reason for makinggg  me smilee  everytimee. thankss for makingg our screeens and dance stagee whether  bigg or small.. SHINE causee of yourr presencee.. happy birthday mayy you succeed alwayss in everythingg yo do in yourr career and as a person youu are justt awesomee and wonderful. hope ur birthday gently breezes into your life all the choicest of things and all that your heart holds...have a superbbb, rockingg, fantasticc, happy  and cuddliciouss  dayy and year aamir!!!!!

LOVE YOU... sanya

My Gifts For you

By Sweta [FedererExpress.]
Many many Happy Returns of The Day Aamir.I have Lots to Say.I Saw you First in Kahani and from that Time i love you very very much.You have been amazing since then and have only made me love you more and more.You are very sweet,cute and HOT😉..and its been amazing to know you personally to.Its very sweet of you that you connect with us.Amazing Actor and the way you have shown your growth in Dance too is Tremendous.Am very Proud of you and will always be.Love you very very much.I wish all the success and happiness in your life.Enjoy your Special Day:)Love you😳

Sweta

By Mita [Shades-Of-Grey]

Happy Birthday Aamir!
May God Bless you with his Choicest Blessings
May He grant you good health, happiness, peace and prosperity
Wishing you every joy and best wishes on this day and always!!!!

Love you loads!! :-)

By Shivangi [Shivzi]

A very very happy birthday to you Aamir. We love you loads,keep rocking,keep smiling. We pray for your happiness always. Be what you are,we love you. We are always with you and will always support you. God bless you and have a blast ;-)

By Raman

https://www.dazzlejunction.com/greetings/happy-birthday-/small-birthday-glitter.gif

https://www.giftideasblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/image2.png
I became a fan of Aamir from the very start of his acting career and especially after watching him and Sanjeeda together in Nach Baliye 3. After that I became a bigger fan knowing him as a wonderful person and dancer. He is a fantastic actor and dancer with a very good heart and a fabulous personality. Seeing him on screen or even in person is always a great joy. He was fab in all shows now I watch FIR for him he is rocking in a new kind of character. A fab actor, dancer and person. Aamir I hope you have a wonderful birthday and all your wishes may become true. Thanks for giving us the pleasure of watching you as your work provides joy to more people than you could ever know. Best of luck in all your endeavours, trials, and tribulations, and may you have fab health and success always. I want you to know that I will always support you as a fan in every way I can. Keep rocking the way you always do. I Hope you'll visit Bangalore again in future and we'll get to meet you again.

Best birthday wishes from
Raman Jha

Many Many Happy returns of the Day Aamir!!...Wishing you lot of Success and Happiness...U Rockk!!..You are the Best For Me!!...love you loads and loads..love my cuddlypiess a lott..God Bless you Dear!!🥳

Love Swetha

Thanks Tanu🤗 Wonderful Post thank you😃
CuPiD-EffecT thumbnail
happyyy birthdayy aamir...mayy tiss year be awesomee and amazingg and full of happpiness...withh eachh year i'll lovee you more and moree...haveee a greattt bdayyy 🤗loveee youu

thanksss tanu for the postt...and veryy cuteee msgs and giftss ppl 😃
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Aamir🥳...Hope U have an awesome One ...Keep Rocking in FIR 😊

@Tanu Amma: awesome Post ...aur hogi bhi kyun Na as it's ur Jaanu's Birthday 😳😆

Armu4eva thumbnail

To my HE-Man

On ur special day...

want to tell u...that ur special.. in every way...😳

Every time.. i see u smile..

God it keeps me grinning for miles..

I pray that this day brings for u..

Happiness.. Joy.. Love.. Peace.. n Success in all u do!!

May God bless u Jaanu..!!

Happy  Birthday  Aamir

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Love u loads
tanu

@Swetha - Beautiful creations .. n lovely work girl.. 👏

@All - Wowilicious wishes guys... ❤️
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Aamir

A Birthday is A Million Moments,
Each holding A Promise Of Fulfillment Of UR Dreams,
and Accomplishments of some special Plans..
Wish you a very Happy B'Day ..

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
omg.

happy birthday to Aamir! He's an amazing actor and dancer. <3 Love him.

-Jot.
frank81 thumbnail
happy birth day aamir 🥳 Edited by frank81 - 12 years ago
just wanted to share this :DDD

Sanjee's Wish to Aamir😳

happpyy bdayyy my babyyy...muuaahhh
iamsanjeeda
Happyy bday to the sweetest n the cutest baby in the whole world...bday baby aamir

😳 AWWW