aashima326 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HI I AM THINKING ABT GOPI'S BIRTHDAY SO COME UP WITH THIS SENIORIO HOPE ALL OF U LIKE IT...😊

It's Gopi birthday night and as we knw nobody wishes her till late and she spends whole of her day studying by her aham ji but she is happy and content although her ahamji did't wish her but he by his own will spend all his day with her so she is haapy beyond words now it's 8 pm and she still in her room with aham studying suddenly they both heard a scream of kokila . kokila in her topeset voice called gopi vahu. Gopi is so worried she suddenly runs form thier room unable to think what must haapen to her maaji . All wrong things coming in her mind , she running at her fastest and behind her ahamji. He is also thinking what must gone wrong with his mom, they both come downstairs panting and what they saw supprised both of them their whole modi family inculding shah family standing front of them and aham noticed except rashi and urmilla all r having smiles on their face.  Suddenly all start singing happy birthday to u, happy birthday to u and aham thinking whose birthday he forgeten and now he is also not having any gift with him to give but first he want to knw whose birthday celebration r going on. Kokila comes to gopi and run her hand through her hair and says to Her what u think if u don't tell us than we not came to knw abt ur birthday . Gopi is surprised beyond words that how kokila knws that its her birthday and aham is more surprised that it's her birthday and he ruin her day by teaching her whole day. Gopi says to kokila maaji sorry but I don't knw how to tell u sorry once again so on this kokila says but I knw it's ur birthday so gopi asks how u knw must be rashi ben told u. At this kokila glare at rashi and ask gopi did she wished u gopi said no but may be she forget to wish kokila says let it be but I knw bcoz I matched ur and aham kundli at time of ur wedding so I knw that today's ur birthday. Gopi overwhlemed by knowing that kokila remembered her birthday so one by one every body comes and wishes her and aham just looking atg her and at last comes to her and wishes her but he is angry that everybody knws abt her birthday except him.😑

It's not completed yet Complete it soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just too good for words.
Loved the update.Want to know wat Ahem will do.
do continue soon.
Raunika

shajnaii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah..its beautiful..

pls continue sooon..

so Ahem have fuss iver it??? what will be his gift???
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh wow
great one
it was so amazing
plz continue soon
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Looking forward to the next part. What will Ahem do?
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great job!
continue soon
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really it is very nice os do update soon
nice OS dear...continue soonπŸ˜›
Filmyarchu thumbnail