Looking through the glass Abhiya O.S.

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I am writing a o.s after such a long time. Forgive me, I am a biology major , and Physics. I am not really fond of English, or writing. But, Abhyla wanna make me write even though I am awful. !πŸ˜†

Battleground 

Deepanita badly wounded laying on the ground catching her last breath(Her thoughts)
Deepanita was furious that her son had betrayed her. He had choose to side with Abhay. Her own flesh, and blood had broken her trust. How could he be such a fool willing to sacrifice himself for a girl's happiness? In the name of love for what ? What did  Jeh want to prove? She was not going to surrender so fast? She was going to fight until her last breath to prove that she worthy of finishing a Vampire King on her own with out any one's aid. Her son has become a alien to her, and a betrayer for allying with their enemy. The war between Vampire and Werewolves would never end in a treaty or a truce. They could not call it a truce. Her plan could not come to halt. It had to move forward.Her months of planning were seeming to go to waste. She wanted revenge which she could taste in her mouth, and the ring of the freedom bells ringing in the churches. She wanted to be free from Raichands, and set an exemplification that a She wolf was capable of finishing the Vampire race. She wanted to cut Abhay's head as a display of her prize. 

She could see her son lying next to her,and crying . She could see his inner turmoil. Maybe , she thought it was the right to ask him to finish Abhay in the name of his clan. Hell , she thought it was worth giving a shot. If he refused, then he with him. She would finish the Vampire lover first, than use the black magic to manipulate Jai to kill Abhay. Deepanita called to her elder son's soul ,and requested him to hand over his power to her.Little by little the power of Gaurav transfer to Deepanita's body. Deepanita slowly woke rising like a phoenix. 

Jai ( wiping his tears)- Mum ! You woke up! I thought I had lost you. 

Deepanita (getting up)- I am fine ! I have to finish off the business we started.

Before Jai had  a chance to stop her, Deepanita raced towards Pia house where she would lay out her trap, and attack the Vampire's mate. 

Jai knew his mother would attack Pia, which was poking Abhay's sensitive spot. Jai rushed towards Abhay's house to warn Abhay of the danger that laid ahead for Pia. He did not want to go save Pia, and be the hero.He wanted Abhay to do it so Pia does see the reality of Abhay. He wanted his mother truth to be exposed in front of her because he did not have the strength to tell her about his mother, and the war between the supernaturals. Plus, he was too weak to face his mother right now, and maybe it was best Abhay dealt with her. He knew he what path had chosen. Thought he did not want to lose his mother, but he had given a oath to Abhay to protect Pia,and he would do it. If meant losing his mum , so be it he thought. 

Deepanita called Pia on her cell phone telling her Jai was ill, and he wanted to see her. Pia came running hearing the news of Jai's illness. Pia came outside, and called for Deepanita had informed her that she would be waiting near the gate. Pia unable to find Deepanita searched for her. Maybe she is here late, but a min ago she had she was outside the gate to pick her up. She looked at her watch.  Meanwhile from the back, grabbing a opportunity, Deepanita wrapped both her  hands around Pia , and chocked her the back. Pia tried to defend herself astonished to see the person who was attacking was her own Boyfriend's mother.Abhay came charging behind Deepanita, and loosen the grip. He threw Deepanita , and Pia lost her conscious. Deepanita lashed out her claws at Abhay, and try to bite him. But she was too late, Jai came behind her and staked a wooden stick to kill her. Deepanita's shocked, traced the blood coming out from her stomach. Jeh broke down for killing his mother, and told Abhay to take Pia to his home, and check her while he dealt with his own demon.

Raichand Mansion!

Abhay carried the unconscious Pia through the stairs. Haseena was shell shocked,and Chand jerked from his chair . They both followed Abhay upstairs to his room. 

Abhay laid Pia to rest in the bed slowly. 

Haseena (rushing in)- What happen to Pia?

Chand was cool,and posed ,and did not demand what had happen to Pia. He just asked Abhay to heal her, and left.

Abhay- Deepanita attack her ,and Abhay got himself together before turning into a emotional wreck.

Abhay (retorting to Haseena's question)- Deepanita attacked her.

Haseena (hissing)-It was better if u had not interrupted us that day. We could have finish her off.

Abhay (snorting) - She is finished off mum. Her son brought her end. Can you now please leave so I can heal the scars that bitch gave to my love.! 

Haseeena nodded,and left .She locked the door. Candles were lit around the room, and  Abhay sat by Pia tracing the scars of Deepz attack. Pia was still unconscious. Her wound were pretty sore, and Abhay knew he had only few minutes to save her.

Abhay sat near by the bed ,and traced through Pia's sore wound. He bent,and kissed the first scar on the left side of her neck. Pia's whole body pulse body went up, and it shivered giving rising to little goose bumps. Then he kissed the middle part of her neck, and than the right side of it. He slowly lifted ,and hugged her. He kissed the back of her neck, and laid Piya gently on the bed. He slowly kissed her forehead, then a planted a gentle kiss her lips. Abhay took of his Jacket, and changed in to his sweapants leaving his chest bare. He wrapped the blanket around Pia, and slowly put her head on his chest. Before he morning , he would leave never letting Pia the chance what would happen,and he would erase the memory of her what had taken place last night.

Pia's dream

Pia awoke to discover herself in the hall of mirrors. She rubbed her eyes, and the she saw the lights piercing through the mirrors. She wondered what was she doing in a such a strange place. Hall of Mirrors for what! She questioned herself, and got up . She looked at her reflection on the mirror. The scars has disappeared. She looked herself for exit to get out . Her own reflection halted her. She saw near the corridor of the hall , her own figure of reflection of standing, and pushed her further.

Pia- Who are you? What am I doing in this filthy place? 

Her apparition I am you! The inside of you, and I am here to manifest all the conflicts in your life. You are foolish Dobriyal. You always trust other people but not your love. See what happened because of ur idiocy!

Pia- Fine , I made  mistake trusting the Khurnas, but blame Abhay for putting me through a roller coaster, and I was put in circumstances that made me believe Abhay was the culprit. I don't whom to trust . (tearing forming)

Her apparition- Look you might have been imbecile in the past, but you won't be like that anymore. Look to the left, it might give u the answers u want. 

The left mirrors manifested all the romantic memories spent together by Abhay and Piya.

Piya was shell shocked to see what she was seeing. In that small movie in a mirror, it had all the precious time spent together by her and Abhay. It showed Abhay was a loving boyfriend nothing she imagined. Pia broke down seeing those. So her sister had lied about Abhay being abusive. Those movies clearly showed he was a loving and caring boyfriend. Abhay did love her though than why was he denying it?

The apparation- Look to the right now, those will answer your question. It showed Abhay transferring to a vampire, the fire incident to Jai's reality. Ever mirror she looked she found herself with a new image of her memory. She finally knew Abhay had avoided. Slowly by slowly Pia began to remember the year and half she lost This signaled nerve transmission to her brain causing Pia to jerk up ! She woke to find her self lying in the chest of Abhay. She smiled at him, who she saw was sleeping and holding. She planted a kiss, and could not anticipate the news to Abhay. 

sorry guys this bad, but will make other one better. ! I do not know what hell i wrote on this one. I was pretty tried. will make some changes tomorrow!😳

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb..os
yuppee..deepu is dead..serves her right..
aww..pia got her memory back..
plz..plz.. write the confrontation b/w abhiya after getting the memory back
tc
Edited by missglam - 12 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail

----edited-----

aww!!pia regained her memories!!!it was so nice and dipu's end wah wah!awesome syroo..
waiting for u to write part 2 'confrontation'😳
Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
plz update soon and plz add me to ur pm list
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
amazing os..rily loved itt..i rily wish cvs show us something like dat..plz cont soon n add me 2 ur pm list😳
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb os dr... i loved it... n deepu is dead... n i hope abhay n pia e togather soon... cont plazzz
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it!!! pls pm me wen u upd8!!