Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sneha0504

loved this OS!!!! happy birthday to the birthday girl!!!

Originally posted by: hinal_maaneet

wowww loved it reya

awesome OS 
even i thought for a while that maan is there only but then when i saw that he used laptop was awesome

Thanks Hinal...i am glad u were surprised...because that's what i wanted ðŸ˜Š

Thanks Zaara ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: mchopra

Nahiii we misse the hatrick...lets paln..idea how abt sad FF..one from each of us,..that will be hatrick for the readers..hehe...

lolz...😆...why do u want to kill everyone??...but i say we three...jazzy, u and me write a sad OS and post it on the same day...that would be a interesting kind of hatrick ðŸ¤£
jnawaz thumbnail
ok...thats it...im going to just start crashing weddings in hopes that an aunty with a drop-dead hot hunk of a son will see me...fall in love with me and then hook me up with her said son!! haad hoti hai yaar...just not fair...been to so many weddings and no hits!! lmfao!! j/k...this was very sweet and cute!!! loved it!!
JAZ

Originally posted by: jnawaz

ok...thats it...im going to just start crashing weddings in hopes that an aunty with a drop-dead hot hunk of a son will see me...fall in love with me and then hook me up with her said son!! haad hoti hai yaar...just not fair...been to so many weddings and no hits!! lmfao!! j/k...this was very sweet and cute!!! loved it!!

JAZ

ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£...OMGGG...i had a laughing fit when i read ur comment so thanks for the laugh...hahaha...the poor u...u have to crash weddings now ðŸ˜†...don't worry girl..ur guy is out there...u will find him eventually...
Glad u liked it hun ðŸ˜Š
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

🤣🤣🤣...OMGGG...i had a laughing fit when i read ur comment so thanks for the laugh...hahaha...the poor u...u have to crash weddings now ðŸ˜†...don't worry girl..ur guy is out there...u will find him eventually...

Glad u liked it hun ðŸ˜Š

"eventually" tak wait karungi toh buddhi hojaungi!! ðŸ˜­...as it is...it seems like everyone around me is either married, engaged or in a serious relationship to be engaged!!! sari duniya meri dushman!! where are the match-making aunties when you need them...jaab school mein thi toh peeche peeche bhagti thi...aab...mujhe unke peeche bhagna padta hai! ðŸ˜›

JAZ

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

sowwie for the late comments hun ... me these days surviving on my Ipad which doesnt support flash hence cant comment on IF from it ...

making the most of the office internet (so much for a dedicated employee  😉 ) ...

Reyaaa  🤗 

I love you .. I love you ...  I love you shooo much for writing this ... it was indeed so beautifull ... hayee kaisay kaisay ideas de rahee hai Reya ... my guy wud defo have to work hard now ... like Jaz me also have to find one bakra now ... 😆 ...

@all ... thanks alot guys for the wishes ... this was one of the best b'days ever for me ... all thanks to u guys .. ummmaahh to all of u

lost of love

Sana

Edited by sindu555 - 12 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

"eventually" tak wait karungi toh buddhi hojaungi!! ðŸ˜­...as it is...it seems like everyone around me is either married, engaged or in a serious relationship to be engaged!!! sari duniya meri dushman!! where are the match-making aunties when you need them...jaab school mein thi toh peeche peeche bhagti thi...aab...mujhe unke peeche bhagna padta hai! ðŸ˜›

JAZ

Jaz ur comments cracked me up so bad ROFL

JAZ

awww...come here...u need a hug ðŸ¤—...and as for the aunties...they are still there...but they keep suggesting the same dude ðŸ˜† ...speaking of which...any progress...but like i said before...god has his own way of doing things...hang in there...

Originally posted by: sindu555

sowwie for the late comments hun ... me these days surviving on my Ipad which doesnt support flash hence cant comment on IF from it ...

making the most of the office internet (so much for a dedicated employee  😉 ) ...

Reyaaa  🤗 

I love you .. I love you ...  I love you shooo much for writing this ... it was indeed so beautifull ... hayee kaisay kaisay ideas de rahee hai Reya ... my guy wud defo have to work hard now ... like Jaz me also have to find one bakra now ... 😆 ...

@all ... thanks alot guys for the wishes ... this was one of the best b'days ever for me ... all thanks to u guys .. ummmaahh to all of u

lost of love

Sana

u heree...yayyy...i will be honest and tell u that i was waiting for ur comment since forever...but no worries...u are here now...
thank god u liked it...u know..i was worried because i had written it really quickly after i came back from a chaad raat party...the thing was first i planned not to go so i could write in peace but then my sister dragged me...so throughout the party...i planned the OS and then i wrote it ðŸ˜†
Lolz😆...i was kinda dreaming about my own guy too...he better be just as romantic..😳...
i luuubbbsss you sano 
jnawaz thumbnail

nahin re...no progress...he said we should "do lunch" after ramadan was over...so...im waiting...ill keep you posted...

JAZ