Please please please please

RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Pkyek have High number of trps even though they have so many fillers in the past with other non important characters
And loyal pkyek fans still watched it
There were even some epi without the leads so

Why can't we still watch Geet from start to finish without changing the channel to keep trps tolerating the Dev Nando scenes with maneet as well
We can do this much for our show can't we ??

And regarding Dev Geet past just forget that ever happened and it's all about Geet n Maan love story

So why is pkyek better trps cos fans watch the whole show even with less view of leads from the beginning unlike GHSP fans who don't watch if no Maaneet
So guys don't bash just watch see how pkyek fans never leave there show side neither should we

And regarding today's epi
I'm guessing Dev Nando scenes were a filler cos we had full on Maneet over tr last two weeks and Maybe DD n GC were tired
And they don't have a bank of epi like said by the fb
So just be patient we need to be paitnt if wr want GHSP on air

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
How about the fact that 8.30 slot has no SERIOUS competition ?? KBC is one off .. n in its 5th season...

9.30 pm has competition from Star Plus leading show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai... then theres new shows like Dharampatni on imagine n Parichay on Colors...!!

Well i watch the show everyyydayyy... n pray the TRPs go up..!! Good or crap.. GHSP is till for me at the TOP 👍🏼
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree wiv u.
i am a fan of both shows so i know PKYEK fans never stops watching even if its the boring track goes on. but i do watch geet on startv.in bcz i heard if i watch live TRPz will increase.
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
But still yrkkh was befor Geet and last year it was 1 on trps
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
I just watched today's epi
And there was not much Dev Nando as much as we had before so that was fine
tptwi thumbnail
I agree.. we have to keep on watching no matter what they show... we have to support GHSP no matter what. At this point we cannot just skip an episode or change the channel because they are showing devini. We cannot bash either. We have been getting so many maaneet scenes for the past couple of weeks... more side characters now are destined. gurTi cannot be shooting 24/7.. they need a break as well. We have to be patient...pretty soon maaneet will be in mumbai and we will get TONS of awesome scenes😃

RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail

Originally posted by: tptwi

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif">I agree.. we have to keep on watching no matter what they show... we have to support GHSP no matter what. At this point we cannot just skip an episode or change the channel because they are showing devini. We cannot bash either. We have been getting so many maaneet scenes for the past couple of weeks... more side characters now are destined. gurTi cannot be shooting 24/7.. they need a break as well. We have to be patient...pretty soon maaneet will be in mumbai and we will get TONS of awesome scenes😃</font>

Exactly if pkyek fan can do it for there show why can't we ??
rabia04ful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i did watch today;s epi..n i can understand gurti do need rest too..

i m all Ok with whtever i get to see with GHSP.i love it...
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetysumaiya

But still yrkkh was befor Geet and last year it was 1 on trps

PKYEK launched in sept last year... Geet launched in April. .. theres a thing called repetitive storyline.. ! Many ppl left after the Miscarriage track.. n the direction suffered...! Now slowly all are coming back.. so hopefully the TRPs should b back on track...!
Craziest_MG thumbnail
M watching it dear...i m not getting this trp thing...