FF: Darkness (Abhiya) *NOTE pg 7*

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys!... So I decided to write a FF on Abhiya while we all wait endlessly for their reunion. This is not the first time I am writing an FF...have written a couple of them before but on another couples. Hope you guys like it :)

Characters are defined well as the story progresses :)

~~ DARKNESS ~~

Chapter 1

A fresh start

Today was going to be a long day for her. Finally she was going to bid adieu to her home of 11 years and move out to face the world. Was she scared!? Yes, very much so. Her grandmother had always protected her from the "big bad world" as she liked to call it. The strangest part of her existence ' she had no friends, no enemies... she was all alone!

It was a fortnight since Pia Jaiswal's grandmother had passed away. She was the only one Pia had and now with her gone too, Pia was left all alone. Pia looked around the house, one last time as she said her goodbye.

"Grandma, I will remember all you have taught me... I will never fall in love and never have myself killed in love... I will keep to myself and never let this world and its horrible people touch me... I will be careful Grandma... I will be careful... (she wiped the lone tear that escaped)... Till the day I join you in heaven..."

Strange, right!? Especially when you hear this from a 19 year old!? Pia was different. Her view of the world around her was courtesy her bad experiences at her young age and her grandmother. She was 8 years old when her father left her mother, Sugandh. It was one summer afternoon and she had never seen her father in such a fit of rage. He was trembling with anger and left the house in finality. What left Pia in shock was not her father leaving, but what happened to her mother after that! Her father had just left the house when Pia saw her mother shoot up in flames and was burned to death within a matter of seconds. The sight was unbearable for an 8-year old and Pia was numbed in shock. Her grandmother stepped in and took her away to Mussorie and since then she lived in their old mansion. Pia could never recover from the shock of her mother's death and how she died and blamed her father for it. She blamed "love" for it. Her mother had loved her father to madness and she had died in his love and Pia hated it. Her grandmother made it worse by instigating her. Pia was made to believe that nothing good was left in the world and she was safest when she was at home.

Alas! Did she know that her mother was a cursed witch and her death was brought upon by herself! Pia's grandmother never told Pia about the supernatural reality of their family. And since Pia did not show any sign of harbouring magical powers by the time she was 18, her grandmother thought the secret was best concealed. Finally she hoped that Pia, not being a witch, would lead a normal happy life. However time had long passed for it. Matters had become worse. She had made Pia live in such a protected environment and filled her mind against good and evil so much (especially her father), that Pia had begun to hate all men, was scared of everything and everyone around her and had turned into a beautiful but lifeless creature.

Nevertheless, today she was finally moving out of the house she had been caged for 11 years and even though she scared, she knew that she had to embark life's journey alone now.

In the woods of Dehradun

He was waiting... He had been waiting for 200 years now. He needed the answers to his questions and he needed them immediately. His heart was broken and he wanted to know why. He looked at the sky above and cursed his damned life wishing he was not what he was. He looked at the wolf resting a little farther away from him and looking at him and growling slowly with a supposedly bored expression as if saying,

"Relax Dude... she will come when she has to... Take a Chill Pill"

No...wait! The wolf did say that and only he heard him. He picked up a stone and threw it at the wolf in frustration...

"I'm tired of..."

He stopped mid-sentence. The wolf got up and looked in the direction of the rustle. Someone was coming. The man and the wolf both looked at each other. The man smelled the air for her smell... her blood... Yes!! It was hers! She had finally come! He nodded at the wolf and the wolf became ferocious!

The First meet

Pia walked through the jungle deep in her thoughts. How was she going to manage things from now on!? She was completely dependent on her grandmother and now suddenly she was all alone and left to take care of herself! She never had any friends and she doubted with her insecurities she was ever going to. She kept on moving through the jungle and hoped to soon find a way out. The jungle was scaring her and her grandmother had told her horrid stories about it and the creatures that stayed here. Her skirt flew with the wind and she found it difficult to manage herself and her luggage.

Suddenly she heard a wolf growl. She stopped... scared. She slowly turned around and her eyes widened as she saw a big greyish wolf standing a little farther away from her and growling directly at her. Her hands dropped the bag she was holding and she moved little steps behind looking scared. The wolf moved few steps forward ready to attack. Pia screamed and ran for her life as danger followed. She had no clue where she was running... she just knew she had to save herself today...! She kept looking back to see if she was still being chased. In this chaos, she failed to watch her next step and fell right down on the ground. She lifted her body up and felt pain on her elbow and knee. As she turned around to look for the wolf and fearing that she would soon be joining her grandma... she saw two men towering over her. Her eyes widened as one of them (in blue shirt) gave a sly smile and bent down at her...

"Well Well Well...Look who finally decided to pay us a visit!"

~~~~~~~~

Edited by @nup@m@ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Darkness

INDEX

1)  Chapter 1 - page 1 

Edited by @nup@m@ - 12 years ago
M2NZ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
EEE!!!!
Superb!
Mindblowing!
Please add me to ur pmlist .
Update soon
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
superb start
please add me to the pm list

--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice suspense start.👍🏼. Please PM me when you update.. Did they wait for Pia because she's a witch!! Please break it soon 😊
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful start. nice concept.👏plz add me to ur pm list. and update asap.
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice intro
please continue soon and PM me
--Anna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: M2NZ

EEE!!!!
Superb!
Mindblowing!
Please add me to ur pmlist .
Update soon

Hey Thanks! Din't know hoe people will take this FF as... ! Will add u in :)
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow...loved it...update soon...plz add me to ur pm list...
rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
it was a superb start.👏... is dat guy was Abhay? pls pm me wen u update