Todays Discussion-29th August

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Ishaan shouts at Suhana for spoiling his file. Suhana doesnt accept and shouts back saying she will make milk for Khushi again...and he shud make his presentation again...they both fight...and Ishaan leaves room...

Ishaan is sitting outside room. He sees Disha making Khushi to sleep. They both talk and Ishaan tells Suhana din even tell sorry and he wont go back to their room. Disha asks him to go to her room.

Ishaan and Ilesh in room. Both thinking they are with their spouses talk to each other romantically closing their eyes. They then realise and shout their heart out..

Next morning...Suhana comes with her voice drained out...RB-Rajni and Disha asks her to tell sorry to Ishaan...she calls bt Ishaan disconnects...All make fun of her voice..

Ishwar calls telling he has got work...BM says she doesnt care as she has heard this lots of times...Ishwar tells he has got in Delhi...Inder comes calling "Maa"...BP asks BM to make him speak with Inder...BM says no..Inder asks who..BM tells wrong num..Inder takes the phone and shouts...BP tells sorry and is sad...KK comes and asks what happened...BP says nothing..he spoke with relative...

Meeti comes to Disha room...and sees Khushi sleeping...she goes to her and speaks with her...tells abt her pencil and school and all(very cute)...Rano and Disha comes...Meeti tells abt her secrets and all...very cute...Disha and Rano comes and questions her...Meeti asks why they were eavesdropping her...and tells tey shud not hear when small ones are talking and leaves...

Meena is giving ideas to Suhana as to how to convince Ishaan...She asks Suhana to sing...and as Suhana cannot sing with her voice now...Meena advices her to put song in CD and lipsync...Suhana says not a bad idea...

Precap

Song...some old song...sorry dont know what song...Suhana is trying to convince Ishaan...but Meena does something and song changes to Jalebi Bhai...Ishaan is getting more irritated...
Edited by Shwets1502 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If u have so much free time then please update SNS as well🤣
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thx shwets, I forgot to open it😆 ws so engrossed in gopi ben's arti🤣
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

thx shwets, I forgot to open it😆 ws so engrossed in gopi ben's arti🤣

OMJiii , ðŸ˜†   Kanhaji Ghare pahundhi gaya ? ðŸ˜‰
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shawetha Mai Left without giving Highlights ?   Resham , Tejesh Who wants to do the honors ? ðŸ¥±
tejeshec thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

Shawetha Mai Left without giving Highlights ?   Resham , Tejesh Who wants to do the honors ? ðŸ¥±

sorry I am at work so can't help much..I am nore interested to know if Gopi reached temple safely🤣
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: netri

OMJiii , ðŸ˜†   Kanhaji Ghare pahundhi gaya ? ðŸ˜‰

🤣🤣🤣 so, all of you guys actually watch that... OMG... 🤣🤣🤣
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
k nets wl post it, just wait fr some time, few mins
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tejeshec

sorry I am at work so can't help much..I am nore interested to know if Gopi reached temple safely🤣

Resham... you are a good girl na... please give us the highlights... 😊
tejeshec thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sachi16

🤣🤣🤣 so, all of you guys actually watch that... OMG... 🤣🤣🤣

Hello only Nets has!!!!..Don;'t include me in that exclusive list of Gopi lovers