zaabemard thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Two of the best personalities on this show.

Nitin is super talented but also so calm, polite, composed and nice.

Adnan is always fair and provides unbiased and thoughtful feedback to all contestants on all teams. He also handles himself well on the show.

There is also no hype surrounding either of them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry, but I think Javed is very humble too.
And I think Salman is equally humble...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
All the kids are good and nice..

JA is the best level headed with good comments which are helpful to their growth..make them better as a singer..KK is bias and Adnan is tooo sweet...Sometimes does not even know what to say but says it for saying sake..
sahichal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Everybody is free to express their comments in their own way. Kailash Kher is the best singer and best judge in three gurus. Javed Ali is dishonest in my opinion.
zaabemard thumbnail
Agree. Javed is also very well-behaved on the show. So is Jai.

Purrrfect thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahichal

Everybody is free to express their comments in their own way. Kailash Kher is the best singer and best judge in three gurus. Javed Ali is dishonest in my opinion.

okay ðŸ˜ƒ
Purrrfect thumbnail

Originally posted by: honest28

I DONT AGREE AT ALL with Nitin's part... Nitin maybe a good singer, but he is not at all calm and sober... I find him bit over-confident and he is forsure arrogant from his general behavior that we watch twice every week... khud ko koi toap cheez samajhta hai, I mean it is evident from his overall body language attitude n expressions that he thinks himself much superior then others. and he is clever too the way he started flattering Mika in Punjabi, very unusual for a mid-teen boy

aare baba - why are you so bitter towards this kid? ðŸ˜­
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Here is what My dear beloved MIL would say abt some posts..RIP maa 😭

Kehta bhi deewana aur sunta bhi deewana...
sahichal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As decided by alka and suresh in case of barnali about last word
"hai"   that barnali pronounced incorrect but barnali was correct hundred percent .
 adnan on 27aug11, sang
worst and distroyed the word completely
keh raha "h" which should be keh raha hai
This song was sung by sonu nigam excellently.
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I like all the kids on this show and they are brilliant singers. Only God knows who will be the winner as public voting set their destiny. Salman, Nitin, Niladri, Azmat and Rimsha are amazing singers. Still I feel that Nitin and Salman are ahead of everybody else in singing talent and they have perfect super natural voice.

All Gurus are doing a wonderful job. I don't think anybody is bias. Its a human nature to admire or appreciate our friends, relatives and children. Judges might have given best comments to their contestants and have ignored their mistakes which is not unfair in my opinion because its a competition. Anyway, their comments don't have much weight as public voting decides who gets eliminated next and people are smart, they understand everything. 

Talking about Mr Adnan, yes he is too good and very talented, never heard any negative comments from him. Nitin is a gifted singer and has potential to win this competition. Today he sang a Bhajan and it was his one of the best performances. There were two lines taken from holy Guru granth sahib: 

Awal Allah Noor upayah, kudret ke sub bandee,
            Ek noor te sab jag upjeya, kaun bhalee ko mandee.

means - God or Allah has created this universe and all mankind are his children, everybody has been created from one divine light and one can not be better than others, thus all are equal.

Guru Javed gave excellent comments to Barnali but poor girl got eliminated. He said that her Rishab (Ra), puncham (Pa) and gandharav ( Ga) speaks, and when your sur speak that means you are a great singer. By the way she sang rag bhopali where they use tevra Ma'

Guru Kailash has an amazing personality and I love everything about him. jai ho and namaskar! 
Edited by JaspalToronto - 12 years ago