SS: Its Your fault COMPLETED!

RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hi... since im restarting my SS its your fault.. i decided to add all the previous parts onto a new thread and continue on this thread. I will be updating PART 5 today as soon as I have posted parts 1-4.. Thanks for being Patient.. 😊
</div>

CONTENTS
PART 1,2,34,5
All below pn page one

PART 6 -PAGE 10

PART 7 PAGE 15
PART 8 page 23

LAST PART.. https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1767032&TPN=31

<div>
</font> Edited by sweetysumaiya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail

Prologue

Both Maan and Geet stood there fuming at eachother angry at the situation they were in. It was the battle of the well not friends, not colleagues not even family, it was the battle of the enemies the battle of the spouses. Both of them ready to launch at eachother with another round of abusive comments. Geet looked up at Maan and fury on her brow,

G: Kuttey

M: Jungli

G: Kamine

M: Moti

G:I am not fat You akroo

M: Have you ever seen your self in a mirror

Meera and Jay stood to aside and sighed and thought to themselves here they go again.

G: This is all your fault

M: Mine its all yours

G: Now we are stuck here again and together

M: Why did not decline the offer to dadima

G: And me be the bad one..Geet raised her eyebrows

M: You would rather I be

G: YES well you are my husband your meant to do all the heavy lifting

M: Oh my dear wifey,

G: Your such an idiot

M: And your so stupid why did you do stupid things?

G: If im stupid your double stupid

M: I hate you

G: I hate you even more

M: God knows why I had to marry you

G: Babaji what was my mistake that i had to Marry this horrible ugly man

M: Ugly? Girls die for me Mrs Maan Singh Khurana

Geet looked around and saw girls but they werent exactly looking at Maan but at both Maan and Geet fighting.

G: I don't see anyone. And seriously, you really have a misconception about yourself. Girls are not even looking at you. Boys love me and fall head over heels for me. I was like the prettiest girl in college

Maan schoffed and said

'i don't see any boys here asking for your hand'

G: Isn't it obvious why? Im here stuck with you and you look like you will kill anyone who comes near me.

Maan grabbed Geet closer by the shoulders and pulled her towards him. Geet looked at him annoyed

M: Off course i will. Until your my wife, I won't allow anyone to come near you. Only i have the right.

G: Oi let go of me you miserable man. Maan Let go

M: I promise you i will hate you so much and make your life miserable

G: Vice versa Mr Khurana

And Maan and Geet started again with another round of name calling.

Meera and Jay walked up to them and Jay tapped Maan's shoulders and said

'Guys couldnt you act like a normal married couple for once?' Maan and Geet looked at Jay with a Are you out of your mind look

G: Normal married couple and with him

M: Normal married couple and with her

G: The person has to be normal to be normal with

M: Since when are you normal? And no one can be normal if your stuck with Geet 24/7

Meera and Jay sighed.

'Guys stop it now and lets get our rooms'

G (tHOUGHTS) omg 2 weeks honeymoon and same room with this alien

M (thoughts) 2 weeks with Geet it will be fun!!!

Meera and Jay thoughts God help these two.. please bring happiness into there lives and make them get along with eachother

Geet Khurana-- Maan wife ( was Maan and Dev's friend was engaged to Dev but did not love him..circumstances caused her to marry Maan)

Maan Singh Khurana-- Needs no introduction.. found out something and decided to marry Geet.

Archana- Maan mother.. (Step mother dislikes Maan)

Maan's father has passed away.

Dev- Archana son.. lusted after Geet...and still wants her back for himself.. HATES Maan for marrying Geet.

Meera and Jay Maan and Geet's best firneds.. both married to eachother

Naintara... Maan ex fiance before Geet came into the picture.. wants to get Maan for money and get rid of Geet..

Dadima:.. The lady who knows the truth about everything and the wise woman!

RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Part 1...

Flashback to the engagement...

Maan watched as Geet put a ring on Dev's finger and Dev on Geet's. His mother Archana who Maan loved a lot was happy with the alliance. Geet was his friend who met through Dev they met once or twice.. Mostly Dev and Geet used to hang around. Dev and Geet were best friends too until Dev started having feelings for her which he confided in to Maan. Maan helped them move forward and today finally was there engagement. Geet and Maan always used to have argument as Geet hated his arrogance and ego and his i'm so right attitude when she met him the first time. She hated him more the second time.

Maan smiled seeing Geet and Dev so happy. His brother and Geet who he hated because of her ego and bubbly nature and her arguments were happy and going to be engaged. So why wasn't Maan himself happy?
After the ceremony was over Geet and Dev danced with eachother and were talking.
'Geet I can't believe it, we are going to be married soon'
'I know Dev.. we been friends for like since college began and now we are soon to be life partners'
Dev smiled at Geet as he eyed her.
'I can't wait to make you mine fully' Geet gasped and said
'Mr Dev Khurana please wait there is still a few days to go then you can do what you want'
'oh Geet, why can't skip all the ceremonies and get married like right now i can't wait.'
'Dev you know that marriage is every girls dream. I am lucky to be marrying you. Even after having no family and no one you took me into your shelter for that i am ever grateful'
Dev covered Geet's mouth
'Geet please don't insult my love sweety, and who says you have no family you have me, dadima mum and also Maan bro who is also your friend'
'I know Dev, but i wish my mum was still here with me'
'Geet your mum is here, she is watching you she is one of those stars the brightest one in the sky'
'Thanks Dev for being there and for being such a great friend'
'I Love you Geet'
'hmm'
'Geet don't you love me?' Geet looked down and looked at Dev and said
'Dev I really don't know what love is, if it is liking someone and being ready to commit myself to that person and being comfortable then maybe I love you'
'Geet don't worry, One day you will definately find out what love is'

Geet left Dev and went to Maan who was sitting on the side and watching Geet and Dev dance. He was feeling a emotion that he could not describe.
'Mr Maan Singh Khurana, the whole world has wished me and Dev and you are just standing here doing nothing'
'that me i was going to wish you'
Geet put her hands on her hips
'Come on i'm waiting for an answer come on excuse'
'Geet, you were busy'
'yeah but Maan why wouldnt you wish your brother and soon to be sister in law' These words hit Maan. He didnt understand why
'I'm sorry Geet'
'wait did Mr I don't apolgise to anyone apologise to me, Geet Handa your deadly enemy'
'Geet don't get too happy, i just did it as an engagment present'
'really, omg i need to tell the whole world Maan Singh Khurana just apolgised'
'Geet don't you dare'
'Why will i damage your reputation'
'Geeet' Maan yelled. Geet ran away and Maan ran after her they ran upstairs and Geet hid behind a piller.
As soon as Geet thought Maan left she came out only to bump into Maan. Geet was about to fall when Maan put his arms automatically around her waist. Maan and Geet were looking into eachother's eyes staring. Maan was feeling a eerie kind of feeling like Geet was meant to be in his arms. At that moment Dev was walking up the stairs and saw both in that position. He felt angry and possesive, as only he was allowed to have any and all rights on Geet.
'Geet' Maan broke out of his trance and pulled Geet up. Maan then left.
'oh Dev. guess what' Geet said smiling. Archana was walking up the stairs at that moment and saw Dev's anger. She knew if Dev said anyhting then hers and Dev's whole plan would fail. Archana turns to Geet and Dev.
'Geet listen to me, now we are engaged this changes things. You are now limited to who you spend your time in. I understand that Maan is your friend and also my brother, but he is soon to be your brother in law, so keep it like this'
'yes Aunty but me and Maan don't have that sort of relationship. I've only met him twice and i hate HIS ARROGANCE'
'not aunty bete call me MUM and Geet that is fine we all know he hates girls and thats why you find him arrogant'
'Aunty i mean mum. he isnt gay is he'
Archana laughs
'No Geet bete he just thinks all girls are out for his money' Geet smiled. Archana told the driver to drop Geet home.

Archana grabbed Dev and took him to her room.
'Dev are you Mad, your anger that whole plan could have been ruined'
'But MUM, Geet was in Maan's arms i could not tolerate that'
'Bete, I understand that, Don't worry, Geet is yours and always will be yours.. after marriage you have full rights to her, you can touch her love her, beat her for all i care. Just remember this, after Geet marries you, all her property which her parents left her will be in your name. and using that money and power we will be better off, i mean for how long can we live like second class citizens in this house living on Maan's alms'
'dont worry mum all will be fine. '
'My stupid husband put everything in Maan's name. Since then I had to be nice to him to make sure we are not on the streets'
'Don't worry mum, once Geet is mine I will make her sign the papers and soon very soon Maan will be living off us if things go the way i want'
Archana and Dev smirked at there plan. But they did not know someone was listening. It was the trusted servant of dadima Nakul who ran to tell Dadima what was happening in the house.

PRECAP: Dev tries to assault Geet...Maan and Geet marriage

PART 2

Part 2..

PAST.. Day of Wedding...

Savitri Devi always knew what a wretched woman Archana was and with her wicked ways had somehow lured Maan into her trap. Dev was her son. It was obvious to savitri devi, blood is thicker than water. but in this case, the mothers blood was thicker. Dev was a wonderful grandson to Savitri devi, but he had faults, first fault was being dependent on Maan. second fault was playing with everyones lives.  She stood there, not understanding what to do, she heard about Archana's and Dev's plan from Nakul, her most trusted servant. If there was anyone she trusted after Maan was him.
Savitri Devi did not want to ruin a young girl's life, by giving her to a monster. YES thas what her younger grandson Dev had become a monster. But then again, he was not really her grandson. Archana had lied to Maan's father, that he was there son whereas the reality was that she had bedded another guy during there marriage. Savitri Devi had figured it out but she kept the truth to herself as she did not want Dev when she saw those empty child like eyes when he was a baby without a father nor did she want Archana, her daugher in law on the streets and media to take advantage. nor did she want her son to have his heartbroken of not being able to call his son there. Also, for Maan, who Archana had showered unconditional love on. It was evident to Savitri Devi, that Archana was using Maan and showering fake love on him for a reason.

Savitri Devi knew that she was a wicked women the day when her son's will was read out where Maan was the sole heir of everything and her own Son DEV didnt get a penny. Maan's father Ranvir had found out about the truth of Dev not being his son. But he had to be fair and gave 10% to Dev, for his livelihood as Dev did see him as a father and Ranvir gave him love as a father.. Archana got nothing for being an unfaithful life. As Ranvir found out she had been living a double life all throughout there marriage. Ranvir left everything to Maan and even the 10% for Dev, was to be controlled by Maan. Archana was livid and Savitri Devi saw that. Dev had found out the truth about his existence, but he had taken his mother's side and still hated Maan's father, as his lack of love sent his mother to find it else where.

Savitri  sat there on the eve of the wedding, when a plan sprung into her mind. She smiled to herself at her success of saving her grandchild Maan.

The eve of the wedding, Geet stood in her room with her best friend Meera and Pinky. They sat there teasing her when Savitri Devi came in with her head lowered. She asked the other girls to leave the room.
'Dadi' Geet said walking up to her tensed at seeing her that way.'What happened'
'Geet please forgive me, Today is your wedding and ...' Savitri started with fake tears rolling down her face.
'Dadi please tell me what is the matter here have this water sit down tell me please' Geet made Dadi sit on the bed.
'Geet, Dev is not here, he has run away. Everyone is looking for him since last night. His passport, clothing, everything is missing.'
'Dadi' Geet was shocked.
'I am so sorry Geet, we tried hard and searced wide. There only one thing we can do Geet'
'Dadi my wedding, if Dev doesnt turn up then there media downstaris everything Dadi, my life will be ruined, Dadi your izzat,'
'Geet there is one option'
'what is that'
'You will have to marry Maan there is no other choice' Geet stumbled back. Here she was dreaming to marry Dev her best friend and now Dadi is telling her to marry Maan.
'Geet the society doesnt let a girl live in peace whose marriage has been broken, Geet this is for you'
'Dadi is Maan ready?'
'YES'
'I'm ready too' Geet said wiping her tears.
'Geet I'm sorr'
'Dadi don't say Sorry, its not your fault its the circumstances and me for trusting Dev, i could never belive he would desert me after showing me so many dreams'
'Geet don't cry, Maan will take care of you'
'But Dadi, how will he take care of me, if all he ever does is fight with me' Dadima laughed and left the room.

Earlier in Maan's room (BEFORE DADI MET GEET)
'Maan you will have to do this otherwise, your father's name, this family name will ridiculed in the media and think about Geet, poor Geet, her life will be ruined'
'but Dadi, Geet wants to marry Dev, im sure he will turn up'
'Maan Dev has been gone since last night. nothing no passport, his bags are gone'
'Dadi'
'Maan girls whose lives are disrupted by being left at the alter never see the light again. Many end up commiting suicide and Geet does not have anyone who will stop her?. Do you want her to take that step' Maan was shocked. He never wanted Geet to die. He for some reason cares for Geet. Since the first time he met her.
'Jee Dadima i'm ready.'
'Thank you beta'

Maan and Geet got married swiftly, the media was shocked to see Maan marrying Geet. Savitri Devi spoke and saved the situation by saying it was a hoax as they wanted to surpise the world with Maan's marriage. Archana was trying to call Dev since ages and was angry at the situation. As Maan and Geet were taking the pheras Savitri Devi walked up to Archana who was fuming.
'what happend ARchana'
'Ji nothing Maaji. I can't belive this Dev'
'Your son Dev. where is he? how could he leave Geet like this did he not want to marry her why did he show her so many dreams?'
'I'm sorry maaji i do feel guilty for my sons actions'
'and so you should anyways still if not Dev, Geet is still going to be your daughter in law in terms of Maan's wife'
'yes maaji' Archana faked a smile.

Meanwhile, Dev had an urgent phonecall, he was told to immediately come to USA as he was blackmailed to come if he didnt then Geet will know about the rape he did when he came to USA 3 months ago.

PRESENT...
Maan was in the lobby. He told Geet to go to the room he will come in a bit. Geet smiled fakely as she did not want to cause any more trouble nor embarass jay or meera. She was walking to her room and was about to close the door when a foot jamed the door and kept it opened. Geet was shocked. She looked up and saw Dev. She hated Dev for making Dadi cry. She hated Dev for ruining her life. She hated Dev for abandoning her.
'Geet, don't you dare shut the door on me'
'Get lost Dev, I hate you leave'
'Geet, baby i still love you'
'right so days the guy who abandoned me at my wedding'
'GEET' Dev roared in anger. He pushed Geet in and shut the door. Geet was scared seeing the anger in his eyes. She then saw lust in his eyes as she saw him eye her body all over.
'Geet don't think you can escape me, you always did belong to me, so what if your married to Maan, you should have waited for me. did you do that NO!' He bellowed.
'Wait for you on my wedding day. You were meant to be there Dev'
'Geet your meant to wait for me well, since you didn't your meant to be punished' Geet was shocked and scared. Geet tried to move towards the door when Dev grabbed her and bashed her aganist the wall. Geet yelled in pain. He attempted to kiss her when Geet slapped him which made Dev go back. This time he was really anger
'You a girl, who belongs to me slapped me'
'YES because i don't belong to you' Geet said. Geet turned to run when Dev grabbed her arm. Geet tried moving but Dev flung her on the bed and went on top of her. He slapped her making a bruise on her face and her lip bleed.  He removed her duppata from her shoulder and ripped her sleeves. He was about to kiss her when, Geet got the table lamp and smacked it on his head. Dev fell back with the contact of the lamp. Geet grabbed her dupata and was in tears and ran out from the room to bash into Maan. Maan was just about to have a go at her when he saw her state.
'Geet what happened,' Maan asked concerned seeing her brused face bleeding lip, her eyes full of tears and her sleeves torned.
Geet was silent but hugged Maan scared for her life. Maan hugged her back and consoled her.
'Geet what happened who did this to you' Geet just cried. Maan took her out of his embrace and held her arms tightly
'GEET WHAT HAPPENED'
'He..He... tt ttriiedd tto too '
'WHO WHAT'
'Dev ttrriied too raappee mee' Maan looked at her shocked.
'Where is he?'
'In the room' Maan and Geet went to the room. And there Dev was on the floor trying to get up.
'DEV' Maan roared. Dev saw Maan.
'oh bro'
Geet clung to Maan scared. Dev saw this and was angered.
He went forward to Maan and Geet and tried to grab Geet. But before he could Maan stopped him.
'Bro don't come inbetween us this is between me and Geet'
'DEV GEET is my wife and i will not tolerate anyone touching or assaulting my wife'
'Is that what she told you, Bro it was all consent from her side' Dev lied.
Geet was shocked. Dev was his brother. Would Maan belive Dev
'I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANYONE SAYING NEGATIVE THINGS OR LIES ABOUT MY WIFE' Maan yelled.
'GET OUT NOW BEFORE I SHOW YOU' Dev left and he looked at Geet and said
'Geet this isnt over' He said and left.
Maan then brought Geet to the bed. He wiped her tears and got the first aid box and administered it.
'Don't worry Geet, I'll always protect you' Maan said. Geet was staring at him and Maan staring back.. Mahii moment.
Maan broke the staring contact and said...
'Geet are you a child or something go and get changed and oh yeah your sleeping on the sofa'
'MAAN SINGH KHURANA, if you think your sleeping on the bed your mistaken'

PART 3

Past.. The Suhagraat!! So to speak..

Geet stood at the window gazing at the stars. Her whole life has been a rollercoaster starting with her parents death, going through stages of life without a guide. She spent so long alone, that when Dev came into her life, she took the chance and accepted him. She didnt know whether she loved him or not. All she knew was that she had enough of living alone. With Dev, she got love from him as a boyfriend. love from his grandma Savitri devi, and love from his mother.
But a final turn of the rollercoaster happened today, when Dev left her at the alter alone. Fear of being alone engulfed her again. Savitri Devi's words scared her of being alone, the world tauting her. She accepted Savitri Devi proposal and married her grandson Maan.  But where would life take her now. Her thoughts were broken when she heard the door open and close and lock.  Geet heart lept. She turned around and saw Maan walking towards her, opening the buttons of his sherwani and smiling.

Maan POV
I walked towards the room my room. no our room. I am married to Geet. By default because of my brother Dev. Should i be glad he left her? or be upset by the girl who he left alone? I am happy that Geet is my wife. Geet is all mine. But her heart it beats for another. I felt a certain jealousy all the time when i saw Dev with her. The first time i met her, in my office, the way she spoke to everyone politely and then argued with me about my designs when she accidently glanced at them. The only girl who answered me back. The second time i met her, when Dev me and her went to dinner. She asked me if i ever smile or even eat proper food when she saw me tuck into a non indian cuisine whlist she was eating all types of panjabi food. When i saw her and Dev laugh and smile, i wanted her to laugh and smile for me with me not Dev. Then the last time i met her before the engagment party was when she was on her way home and there was no taxi, i saw her at the bus stand. It was raining heavilty and she was wearing a white suit. A sign of pure purity and innocence. I stopped the car near her. I saw her confused face as she noticed me car. Then it started raining. She ignored my car and was dancing in the rain. I opened the window to take a closer look at her. Her skin was stuck to her suit showing me the outline of her body her curves. They were all in the right places. The rain trembling on her lips, how i wanted to kiss those lips. I realised then i had feelings for her. I somehow stept out of the car and walked towards her, who did not notice me. I grabbed her shoulder and turned her around to face me. She looked at me shocked and scared. A car horn broke me out of my reverie.
'Maan you here'
'yeh Geet, i saw you and i wondered if you wanted a life home' I said. I eyed her from head to toe. My mind was having sinful x rated thoughts. I wanted Geet all for myself. I loved her style when we first met. I loved her nature and personality when we met second. And now i love her from head to toe at our third meeting. I have fallen in love with this women. But then i realised that she belongs to another. That another is my brother..I sighed as i saw Geet get into my car and i dropped her home. I smiled at her as she walked in and she smiled back. I realised therein i had to be careful of my feelings and keep away. I had decided after Dev's wedding i will leave Khurana Mansion and live in the outhouse or else shift to London. But tonight changed everything in my favour. Geet is now my wife. I locked the door and she turned around.

'Geet' Maan said as he walked towards her opening his buttons.
'hai Rabba does he want to, no please no. But like he my husband now and like he looks pretty strong and like what if' Geet began to think when Maan stopped infront of her.
'Don't you dare' Geet said pointing a finger at him.
'dare?' Maan asked amused, he knew exactly what he was thinking.
'Look Khurana, i agree we are married now but like keep away from me okay. You are a stranger to me'
'really so infact you married a stranger'
'huh yes. I was meant to marry Dev, but that asshole left me.' Geet said with tears in her eyes. Maan walked up to her and side hugged her and brought her to the bed and sat down.
'Why did he leave me Maan? I thought he loved me, he broke my dreams'
'Geet don't cry. He is not worth it' Maan said wiping her tears. They were in close proximity. Geet then realised, his arms were around her and she was sitting in the bed with him. She turned to Maan and said
'What the hell?'
'What'
'don't think i don't understand your little plan Khurana'
'plan'
'yes plan'
'what plan'
'plan to have a suhagrat'
'what, Geet?'
'No. Khurana i have not accepted you as my husband so there is no relation between us not even friendship'
'But we could try could'nt we'
'oi hello, I'm not in the mood to try anything'
'Well I am' Maan smirked. Geet turned to stare at him in shock. Maan walked towards her as Geet walked back. This happened till Maan trapped her aganist the wall.
'So Geet where were we our Suhagrat right, Where me as a husband can touch you and kiss you in places where other people can't. '
Geet gulped.
'Stay away from me Maan'
'So Geet' Maan smirked.
'Maan please' Geet pleaded.
'It will be my absolute pleasure to tell you what i desire. And my desire is that' Geet gulped down in fear. Maan smirked.
'Is that I do not want to do anything to person like you' Maan smirked. Geet's eyes opened in shock.
'I mean have you seen yourself, so disgusting, ugly and ewww'
'What the hell'
'And you think that all men die to sleep with you. Well i got facts for you honey, you just got denied'
Geet eyes opened more in shock.
'You called me ugly, '
'yeh course i did, have you never seen a mirror'
'Mr Maan Singh Khurana, you akroo dusht danav, you are the words most horrible man ever'
'really i don't think there anything wrong with me'
'ha see arrogance.'
'I'm not arrogant i just know you can't handle the truth. I wonder how many guys must have run from your ugliness'
'What guys love me, i have had so many suitors and so on'
'yeah blind guys, or those guys need glasses'
'urrgg your so annoying, i thought yo were arrogant, argumentative and akroo when i first met you. Now you added annoying and insensitive'
'well i thought you were a chatterbox, fat ugly person when i first met you, you added indesirable, and not worthy for anyguy to even look at to the list'
'Move, i don't want to argue with you, Your sleeping on the couch' Geet said with authority.
'Tough my room my bed my authority' Maan said as he threw a pillow and blanket at her.
'Adjust on the sofa' Geet was about to swear when she decided she was too tired to even argue. Maan smirked.
First step to any relationship or love is fights. Maan thought.

Geet was so tired she went to change and settle down on the sofa.
'Bad dreams Khurana'
'Bad dreams Mrs Khurana'

PART 4

PAST...

The morning, a new day a new beginning. That is what Geet had planned in her life but the nights events had changed all that. Geet got up of the sofa. Her back was sore. She saw that Maan was still sleeping.
'Idiot Gadha, kitna bara bed hai aur kamina' Geet tried to walk but her legs were paining due to the uncomfortable sleeping position on the bed. She hit her leg on the table and the vase was about to fall. She tried to grab it but it fell. Geet looked at it in shock and then at Maan. She picked it up and thew the pieces away injuring herself in the process. She walked towards the cupboard pulled out a salwar kameez and went to have a shower. Maan then awoke seeing Geet not in the room.
'Where has Miss Mouthy gone early morning' He then noticed that there was a few drops of blood near the table. He got worried. Just then he saw Geet exit the bathroom with wet hair, drying it. Maan was mesmerised by her. Her simple looks with no make up on and salwar kameez. He then saw her move towards the first aid box. The plaster Geet had put on earlier had come off (before the shower). Maan saw her struggling to put it on. He got up and held her hand and went to help her. Geet looked at him. Mahii moment.
'how did this happen?'
'woh main, i banged into the table, the vase broke and'
'So along with ugly fat, annoying mouthy your clumpy and a klutz too' Geet pulled her hand out of his grasp.
'Shut up mr Khurana'
'Geet Maan' A voice said from outside.
'hurry up and get ready Dadi is calling' Maan smirked and went to get ready. Geet opened the door Dadi told her some work that a new bahu has to do. Geet decided for a plan aganist Maan Singh Khurana.
'Let's see how you get out of this one'
Breakfast was a normal affair. Everyone ate together and were happy. Maan then retired to his room and asked Nakul to bring tea to his room. Geet smiled and told Nakul that she will. She made his tea but instead of adding sugar, she added salt and pepper.
'Ab dekhna Mr Akroo' Geet smirked. She went into her room and saw Maan working.
'Maan'
'Geet, why did you bring the tea i asked Nakul to'
'well he had some work and Maan i'm your wife now this is my wifely duties isn't it'
Daal main zaroor kuch kala hai. Geet this nice.
'have your tea Maan'
'Yes Geet i will don't worry by the way Geet i got you a present. It was meant to be your wedding present from your husband' Maan showed her the box. There was a note on it...
I brought you something that will go from 0-80 in 4 seconds.
'Maan brought me a car a racing car, i always wanted one' Geet smiled.
'Thanks Maan'
Geet proceeded to open the gift. Maan smirked. He picked his tea up and followed her and sat next to her. She opend the box and was shocked.
'What the hell'
'Well Geet it does go from 0-80 in 4 seconds, test it' Maan laughed. He brought her a weighing scale.
'You think i''m fat'
'any doubts'
'Your such an insentivie person'
'saying the truth is not insensitive Geet, and each time you see this you will realise, you need to lose weight'
Geet then put the box down and some dust came out of it. Geet started coughing. Maan got worried and offered her his tea. Geet without thinking drank it and than spat it out.
'HAH! i knew it you did something to my tea' maan exclaimed standing and pointing at her.
'what no i never'
'then why did you spit it out'
Dadima came in as well and asked what happened
'dadima drink this tea please, Geet made a special cup for you' Maan said. Geet was worried.
'but Maan i was going to have a cup now anyway'
'but dadi why wait' Geet eyes widened as Dadi took the cup.
'DADI nooo' Geet said as the cup touched her lips.
'Geet kya hua'
'Dadi this tea is for Maan'
'Don't worry beta make Maan another one'
'But dadi'
'Geet why are you stopping dadi from drinking tea specifically this tea that you made special for me'
'woh main'
'Dadi drink go ahead'
'no dadi. this tea had salt and pepper in it'
Dadi looked at Geet in shock and then at Maan.
'Maan, Geet what is all this,'
'Dadiii blame Maan its his fault he called me fat so i decided to play a prank'
'Bete i know only yesterday you got married, but try and make an effort'
'jee dadima' Geet and Maan said. Geet sulked and walked out the room. Maan smirked in victory.

At Lunch, Geet and Dadi were talking a lot. Geet then kicked Maan under the table. Maan choked on his food and started coughing.
Geet innocently asked 'Maan kya hua'
'Beta pani peelo' Geet smirked as Maan shot daggers at her.
'Tommorow both of you are going on honeymoon here is your tickets' Dadi said. Maan was about to say something when he saw Geet stand up and dadi and Archana stand up. They saw Dev at the door.
'Dev' Geet whispered. She was about to faint when Maan held her and kept her straight.
Archana was happy to see her son back but then she saw maan and savitri and decided to act. She sent a text whlist walking towards Dev hiding the phone under her duppata saying 'ACTING' Dev looked at his phone and understood.

'DEV HOW DARE YOU COME BACK AFTER ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED!' Archana screamed at him and slapped him.
'But Mum i'
'No Mum, you hurt me dadi your brother and most importantly my daughter in law Geet'
'But Mum, it was an emergency i had to go'
'what emergency huh, Maan takes care of business all your friends were here, you broke Geet's heart the poor girl who loved you and trusted you'
'Geet I'm sorry'
'Leave Dev, your apologies don't matter, I'm happy now i know what a bail out you are. I'm Happy now married to Maan' Geet smiled at looked at Maan. Maan was shocked.
'WHAT How dare you marry maan? you cheated me'
'NO DEV you CHEATED me leaving me at the alter, GET LOST'
'You heard her Dev leave' said Archana.
Dev went down on his mum's feet and whispered 'what now'
'go to the outhouse i'll meet you there' Archana whospered.

Archana walked back to Maan and Geet and said 'I'm sorry Geet beta'
'Why are you saying sorry for? Its fine Mummji its not your fault' Savitri rolled her eyes as Archana hugged Maan and Geet.
'Sorry Ma ji my son did this' Archana said. Savitri fake smiled.
Archana left. Geet and Maan looked at eachother and then another problem they realised
'Honeymoon'
'Yes' Savitri turned around and saw there faces
'But Dadi'
'No buts'
Geet and Maan face dropped.

Everyone left to there respective rooms. Geet was searching for her book that she wished to read and realised she left it in the outhouse as she stayed there before the wedding.
'Maan i'll be right back'

She went to the outhouse and saw Archana and Dev talk
'But Dev, you should have not gone, you should have waited till your marriage with Geet'
'But mum i could not take the risk, what if police came and arrested me, and about that girl, she denied her statement to the police and now i'm free. BUT MUM i want GEET back'
'Don't worry Dev, you will get her back. We will need to make a new plan. To seperate Maan and Geet. Maan trusts me so much i will use that to my advantage. And you try to keep control of your anger. Someday Dev we will win. Geet will be yours. Maan's money and property will be ours and Maan and that old lady will be lying in a ditch somewhere'
Archana noticed Geet and said
'No Dev I will never forgive you you hurt me so much'
Dev was confused. Geet walked in
'Mummy ji why are you crying for such a son who did so much'
'GEET'
'Don't raise your voice at me Dev, your a horrible man made your mother cry'
'How dare you speak to me like that you bitch' Dev said raising his hand to slap her when Archana held it
'Don't you dare slap my daugher in law, You are no longer related to me get out now take your belongings and leave' Dev left. Archana faked cried and Geet hugged her. Savitri had witnessed the whole incident, including her's and Dev's talk. She had to tell Geet as Savitri was an old woman who would protect Geet and Maan from the unknwon dangers of the ones who they trusted?

RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Part 5

Present
Geet did not understand why but when she woke up she first saw her husband sleeping next to her on the bed. She smiled as she remembered how last night she had got frightened and he helped her. She smiled at him and started to feel his face and caress his cheeks and his hair. Maan who was awake but his eyes were closed was happy and naturally feeling happy as his wife his love felt something last night.

Last Night
Geet was having a bad dream it was of the time when she witnessed the most brutal event in her life. She was only 12 years old then. She was at her house playing hide and seek with her father and mother. She knew there was one place under the stairs that only she knew that her parents did not know. She smiled and hid there. She had a clear view of where her parents were and was watching them sniggering.
'Ab yeh Geet kaha gayi, Kashish tumhi mili kya' asked Sujal Geet's father who was looking for her behind the sofa and under the table.
'Nahi Sujal Geet to kafi tez hai. Don't know where she is hiding. I am still checking upstairs'
Geet laughed. 'Mummy Pappa can never find me'
Just then 5 masked men entered the premises. Geet was shocked from her hiding place she saw them hold her father tight and punch him. She was about to come out when
'Tum jaha kaha bi chupi ho, bahar mat ana samji tum. tumhe meri kasam. Samji meri Princess Sujal yelled with authority as the man punched him.
'SUJAAALL' Kashish screamed as she ran downstairs.The men thought they referred to her as a princess but Geet knew better as Princess was her and Queen was her mum.  She screamed for him. The other men noticed her and looked at her.
'Mr Sujal Singh Handa, you had me arrested didn't you?' A voice said. It was a business partner of Sujal's who was Dhanraj Kapoor who was doing illegal arms dealings and tradings as well as selling girls and worked underworld. When Sujal had found out with evidence he had gotten them arrested but Dhanraj being a very high powered don and underworld leader had been released.
'because of you my beautiful 18 year old daughter Anjali hates me. She never wants to see me again. And because of you i had to spend time in jail. And because of you my wife died due to shock' Dhanraj slapped Sujal who was struggling. He turned to Kashish who was being held by his other men and he walked up to her and smirked and pulled the sleeve of her salwar kameez off and pulled her duppata off.
'Kamine, leave my wife alone. She had nothing to do with this' Sujal yelled.
'So neither did mine. Anyways I'll let your wife go, just give me your daughter instead where is she?' Dhanraj asked with a smirk on his face.
'Papa' Geet whispered she wanted to exit but her father had given her his kasam.
'Kamine Leave my Geet out of this and this is between me and you. Leave Kashish and Geet alone' Sujal yelled struggling.
'Fine then your wish. I said daughter or wife. Well I'll take your wife instead. you there tie him up as i want him to witness this' Dhanraj smirked.
'LEAVE HER KASHISH KASHISH' Sujal yelled. 'Mum' Geet whispered who had no idea. She looked at her father. Her mother was on the other side.
'Sujalll' Kashish screamed as Dhanraj raped her infront of Sujal's eyes again and again.
'YOU bas***d' Sujal screamed once Dhanraj had finished with her.
'Sujal' Kashish said weakley. Dhanraj picked her up. She stood there naked infront of Sujal. He cast his eyes away in shame. Kashish saw it.
'tut tut tut' Dhanraj smirked. He picked up Kashish's duppata and wrapped it around her.
'See that what happens when you mess with me. Come on guys lets go' Dhanraj said. Kashish grabbed her kurta and put it on. The accomplices untied sujal. He ran after Dhanraj and was about to attack him from behind. Dhanraj knew this. Kashish saw this and ran infront of Sujal as soon as Dhanraj turned around and shot Kashish as she came infront of Sujal.
'KASHISSSHHH'
'Sujal.. Geet ka khayal rakna.. I Love You'
Dhanraj smirked 'now you know about losing a wife' Sujal got up and rushed towards Dhanraj and punched him. Dhanraj fell back. His accomplices shot him as they saw his boss being attacked.
'hmph. two birds with one stone. He bent down over Sujal and said as Sujal lied in his last breaths
'Goodbye Sujal it was nice knowing you. Oh and one more thing I WILL FIND YOUR DAUGHTER'
After Dhanraj left Geet came out and saw her parents. She ran to them and was crying. She called the police and Anjali.
Anjali was Geet's private tutor. Anjali was shocked at what her father did. She knew where her father was. The police had her father arrested and he was punished by the testimony of Geet and watchman who watched the massacre from afar but was held back by accomplices.
'Mr Dhanraj,' Anjali said as her father was being taken away.
'Anjali beta'
'don't you dare Mr Dhanraj. You murdered people. People i care about. My darling Geet lost her parents because of you. Mr Dhanraj if you ever loved me then listen to my kasam. that you are never to go near Geet again and if you do you will see my death I Promise you that'
'I promise' Dhanraj said.
Anjali then took care of Geet until Geet turned 19. Anjali was married to her love Mr Atul Agnihotri when she was 25 and Geet 19. Anjali left with Atul to Canada but she kept in contact with Geet. and knew all about her.

Maan stroked her back as Geet awoke up screaming from the brutal event.
'Mama,,,papa..' She screamed and started crying. She was so scared Dhanraj would find her as Dhanraj left jail when Geet turned 19 and Anjali left the country with help and power. Maan knew about Geet's past.
'Geet kuch nahi hoga main hoon na' He comforted her. 'Let me get you some water'
he stood up from the couch when Geet held his hand
'Please Maan don't leave me, stay with me. I'm scared' Geet whimpered. Maan saw tears and fear iin her eyes. What he did next no one could decipher. He picked Geet up and brought her to the bed. He sat next to her on the bed and said
'sleep' as he gave her water. He stood up to go to the bathroom
'where are you going?. Please sleep here next to me' Geet asked him. Maan nodded his head.
'I'm just going to the bathroom. If you want I'll keep the door open and sing a song to show you i'm still here' Maan smiled. Geet smiled back. Maan went to the bathroom. Geet stopped breathing as she thought Maan left her after a few minutes.
'Maan Maan'
'I'm here Geet' Maan said from the bathroom. She waited for Maan to return. He lay Geet down comfortably and lay down himself putting his arm around her waist. Geet put her head on his chest. Maan smiled.
'Maan tum bohot ache ho.' She said as she smiled kissed him on the cheek and fell asleep. Maan smiled.

MORNING
Maan stirred which made Geet freeze. She felt like what if he felt her caressing his face. She was grateful to him.She quickly moved away.
'Good morning Geet you okay now' Maan asked
'yes Maan good morning to you too' Geet smiled
'hmm right honeymoon.. So Mrs Khurana where to' he asked.
'SHOPPING so Get ready fast Khurana'
'your telling me to hurry up. you girls take forever'
'what'
'its true. You take 6 hours. It will be afternoon when we leave and tommorow when we return'
'WHAT Let me prove this is not a FACT MR KHURANA' Geet yelled as she ran into the bathroom.
Within one hour both were ready and have had breakfast.
'Maan shopping now' She ordered. Maan rolled his eyes.

They spent the whole day shopping. Geet said she wanted this and that and this and that. She noticed Maan look at her smiling and staring. She blushed once or twice Maan noticed her.
'She has feelings for me' Maan thought. She tried on a few dresses and suits of Maan's choice. And she picked them all as it was MAan's choice. Geet did not know why but even though some of the colours were not her style she still kept them.
'whats happening to me? Why do I love these clothes and styles? Is it because Maan chose them'
Geet choose shirts and accesories for Maan which he paid for.

They both went to a restaurant that evening. They both had a good dinner. Geet was talking to Maan about her college days and about how Nupur and Mayank her best friends had fought argued and gotten married. Maan just listend to her. Geet stopped taking and noticed Maan staring. She started staring at him too. MaHIII MAHIII
Then a waiter came and asked for drinks order which broke the eyelock.
'yeh meh kya karahi ho' thought Geet who blushed and Maan noticed and smiled.
'Urm an orange juice for madam and a Brandy for me'
'Maan you didnt ask me. No I want..yeh I want a brandy too'
'But Geet you never drink' Maan said.
'So I can try na'
'Geet urm have something different with less alcohol how about a glass of wine'
'NO I WANT SAME AS YOU' Geet yelled. Everyone in the restaurant looked at her.
'Sorry' Geet said.
'Okay get her a brandy too'

PRECAP: Geet Drunk.. And to confess her feelings.. wel.. urm.. well wait adn see

Edited by sweetysumaiya - 12 years ago
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail

YOU MAY NOW RESERVE COMMENT AND LIKES and LET ME KNOW IF TO CONTINUE.. PMS tomz

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome updatte reade part 5 does maan knows about this incident in geet's life
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg i loved part 5 so much :D
now we know about Geet's past and awww she's startin to love him too!
plz do pm me!
cont soon
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
continue soon yaar ..wating 
Cutee999 thumbnail
loved it...

continue soon.
aakriti120 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awsome update..nice story...pm me when u update...