shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Alok nath ji is playing the role of monish bhel's characters father in KUCH Tho Log kahengay

alok nath in a new Show

They have been together in the movie mainey pyaar kiya but as rivals. Haven't seen both in the same show it will be interesting

Good luck to him this show will be interesting

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@shanti..alokji presence in the show itself raise the level..we know how talented he is as an actor..

mohnish.alokji..duo we saw them in every rajshree production..

first in main nein pyar kiya ..followed by hum aap ke hain kaun and hum saath saath hein..

mohnish was too good in hum saath saath hein..loved his acting in that movie..

as father-son it will be interesting to watch them..

as for vijay kashyap he is definitely a fine actor.

must say good casting for RS new show and the title catchy.kuch log to kahenge..

looking forward for this show...
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thats great, Alok nath is a great actor, I had watched Astitva ek Prem kahani before watching him in Bidaaii and he did a great job .

i loved his interaction with Apu in bidaaii  the scene in the sastha when he was so frustrated about the life he  was leading and making the doll house for Tammy and the talk mamaji gave Anmol.. he respected him as a father ..

Good luck to Rajan ji 's new show , definatly Alok nath ji would do  great in as a father  and his role is always a pillar for the show
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good luck to Alok jeee for this show but seriously now rajan shahi should make bidaai 2
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing shanti, looking forward to this show,how i wish bidaii 2 come back,instead of all this new shows by RS, only YRKKH has lasted,well wish for the best.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anizor

thanks for sharing shanti, looking forward to this show,how i wish bidaii 2 come back,instead of all this new shows by RS, only YRKKH has lasted,well wish for the best.

YRKKH is really good show that is why mashallah it is going good i hope it continues to do well inshallah as for new shows i wish good luck to them and i know bidaai will be back for sure inshallah
shanti05 thumbnail
@Saveeta O yeah I forgot HSSH he was Monish Bhel's dad. Actually I remmebered MPK since I saw salman on ZeetV little champs and it struck me that he (monish) was in teh movie
But Yes HAHK and HSSH they were in a closer relastionshp a more positive one
Infact in HAHK he was his father in law and in HSSH his father. Alokh nath is an amazing actor and  great as a father role which is one of the strong characters in a show,

@Rozy I agree about Bidaaii and it would be great to see it back soon with a continuation, I also see some new trends with some shows focused on male protagonists  more and mature love story , So I think this is a phase, and focus is given on it , Even with Bidaaii returning with a sequel would be great if  the trend follows given many factors which are in vogue at that time .
About Yeah Ristha frankly I think  another two months it should  see it making its pahse complete unless they show that akshara who is the main protaganist  and her relastionship around her getting aged and gray, since the key aspect of the show is her rishtha with her family which starts from her parents to her inlaws and  the inlaws is like forever  and the kids and grandkids.. So its a never ending phase unless they show leaps and show her as a mom of a young kid and later as a mom of a grown up kid.. So I guess there needs a full spot for that somewhere  so ehat future lies for that show no idea .

If they have bidaaii sequel and aloknath je is needed then he could always make apprances just like he was in Bidaaii and YMGGK on Zee TV

So lets hope we get a sequel of Bidaaii with what he said that he woudl like to see Bidaaii of Tammy and Khushi,
At present I wish him luck in his new show  again Rajan ji's Production house , and see how his character shapes up
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shanti...I know it was swapping of roles  in the two movies for Alok ji..in HAKHK..his uncle AND HSSH his father..

And as you said that  trend of shows have their phase, I would love to see him in Bidaaii sequel as he spoke in the last  episode of season one , lets hope for it ...

YRKKH I don't watch  just caught some initial phases and as u said it revolves around the main protaganaist akshara and all the factors interms of rishtas she follows and continues in her life and people surrounding her, And the life line of the show can be infinity which whole depends on its duration given and perfomance and what more will they show. If they show her aging with time like being a mother which has different stages ,then the show may go on for years , ...then if there is a timeline then may be they will show till and certain point and give a closure.

Anyways that show has its bandwidth and would'nt like to comment much . I hope we see what you said Aloknath ji in Bidaaii sequel when it is in the making and  many play dual character and he gets to see Bidaaii of Tammy and Khushi in the presence of Anmol and Ragini played by Apurva and Parul which is  our wish...😊

btw we do know RS and DKP creatives how much they are proud of the leap and did wonders with it .above all for giving the audiences the most magical couple and who got accepted by viewers in no time ..angini..😊
Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Eagerly awaiting KTLK , I feel it is a fresh version of Dhoop Kinare, until My fav Mr. Gayab is back, I shall watch this show, thanks Shanti for the promo.😃
shanti05 thumbnail
@saveeta yeah so true what you said,  He wil do justice to therole I am sure.

@Rekha yes it will be interesting to watch , I agree Mr. Gayab needs to be back till then this version of Dhoop kinare will be on floors soon as Kuch tho log Kahengay KTLK