Frequent Posters

Anyah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I wished he worked in Bidaai 2 with the rest of the same cast
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys can you stop dragging yrkkh seriusly if that show is doing good then you are getting jealous of the show. why do you want yrkkh to end because bidaai ended. I am bidaai fan too but do not want yrkkh to end. it is a good show and number 1 on star plus mashallah and it doesnt deserve to end. as for bidaai i am sure bidaai will be back with sara angad parul kinshuk inshallah
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Excuse me !! Where did anyone want to end YRKKH..
Can u actually understand what is being said in the post
Either you conclude to whatever you find or you are not able to understand what is being said

There has been no discussion about the show not doing well
If you can read  the wordings properly it clearly states about the role of the character and what the story goes about it.

Every show has a life line and  sometimes shows can go on forever depending on the way the chracter for the storyline is given . If the character of Akshara is given certain period for the show interms of to what extent you can show her relatsionship with others then there is a pause otherwise it can go endless..

My wording is to explain what that show  can do and to what extent  it can/should go, I have not said that the show should end tomorrow or day after , and O please i can always  lookforward for it to go for two months with the present track and then maybe they would want to give a pause.

I have given my forthought and its pretty much on the basis of what I understand the storyline can have interns of bandwidth . It makes complete sense.

And Rozy is just  seeing the fact that the show is going good and well good luck to it if it continues and if they decide to give it a pause ae at a feasible juncture well thats also going to make sense.

So please refrain from concluding without understanding what is being refered in my post

anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks shanti, for clearing  it.i was just stating a fact ,i have no idea why people are trying to pick a fight.will be nice to see another show from RS,hope fully it is good.now the trend is changing in tv, may be bidaii can be back , revolving around anmol.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shanti..rozy..wat to say when someone dont understand anything about wat's is being discussed and written between the lines.

where its mention we are jealous of YRKKH..i dont know why she got to this conclusion..

anyways if the show doing good its good for DKP..

@rafeek.i think you should stop pointing fingers at people when you dont understand a mature discussion..

we dont rant the same blah blah blah ..pick up fights or spam every existing networking sites..we are here on the forum and always precise..concise and to the point..

so chillax girl and there is a world outside this entertainment world.

Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Excuse me first i am not that fool that i dont understand this conservation second this is bidaai forum do not drag another show here and i am not that fool that i dont understand that you are saying yrkkh should end but in indirect way. no one rerally cares what you think or do ect if the show is doing good then there can be alot of tracks which can be introduce and the show is doing good so there will be alot of tracks coming one more thing bidaai is not approova show it is sara khan angad hasija parul chauhan kinshuk mahajan and other pre leap cast show i dont want to say more because i am not in mood of fighting
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Alright rafeek what ever u say the rest of us who watched the show post leap are bunch of fool and appreciating or forthinking what other show from the same production house can go to their extent is a crime to discuss .

And o I forgot I don't remember mentioning apurva in my post anywhere or my other friends /members about him as a must and only wished with his interaction with aloknath ji and what the future could hold with the way it ended or I need to get my eyes checked and * she scratches her head*
Peace ! Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@shanti...same as you i did not know discussing about other DKP shows is a big crime.

really rafeek will make me get an eye-check as i'm scratching my head too ..bidaai was not apoorva show..

then who played anmol post leap..who was the adorable father of ragini's cute angel tammy?..who was ragini's husband in the leap?.

the show ended on a high note with all the casts who remained in the leap and yes rafeek apoorva agnihotri played the lead in the show opposite parul chauhan..😊

btw its not a tagline that  bidaai  belongs to only four characters..it always takes a team work to make a success story..the PH..creatives.central characters..the main leads ..as i said above how the show ended and all the casts who stayed in the show and the creatives deserves applause for making it a success..

next time rafeek dont take us for fools and one advice to you take it or throw it out of the window.stop revolving your life around reel life .get real and to stop showing your "love" with sarcasm towards apoorva and angini fans..
Edited by saveeta24 - 12 years ago