Priya Wal: Red Hot Rumors

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Red hot rumours
Rumours about actors are  part and parcel of their lives but there are some which leave the actors, stunned or in splits. We find out the most shocking or funniest rumours that the actors have come across.
Showing 4 of 7 imagesPrevious    Next
Priya Wal

What is the most shocking or funniest rumour that you have heard about yourself?
During Remix, I used to read a new rumour about myself in the newspapers almost everyday. One day, I read that I am dating Karan Wahi and the next day I read that I am living in with Raj Singh Arora.

What was your reaction?
I found these rumours very funny because both of them had steady girlfriends. The three of us had a good laugh over these rumours. I find most of the rumours about me funny, I don't get shocked easily anymore.

I find this funny, you know🤣 Especially the Raj-Priya's live-in relationship one because I was one of those who believed it😛😆 I had recently started coming to the forums and stuff...and had no idea about YaRa's personal life...and so I believed it until I learned about Swati😆 And now, I seriously can't stop rofl-ing😆 But I didn't know that Priya was even linked with Karan🤣 I think it happened after Karan's article on valentine's day that he would love taking Priya out as it would be fun coz she is just whacked out like Ashi😆🤣
Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u nappy for sharing it with us 😳

Feels very nice to read something abt her after so many days...n wat makes it even more special is that she mentions remix n her costars in it 😳

Its funny how we all believed those rumors :P...probably coz at that time we wished for them to be true...he he

love the bond that these 3 share with each other...may their friendship last a lifetime 😳
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh btw thats a beautiful pic of hers...n that smile is killing 😳
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG...dieing at the pic just DIEINGGG OMG...this is like i know what yesterday i was telling nats how its been freaking ages when i didnt had an urge to go req a Priya sig and i ws scared ki whats happening m i just disconnected with her current show and char or is there something big...but blaaah...look at her just look at my adorable adorable Priyaaa one smile and m dead just dead with happinesss bina kisi reaosn wali happinesss omggg what a pic just frekaing what a pic sig makerrs watch out m cominggg priya priya priya I LOVE YOU WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT...thankooo for this moment where its just u and my love for uuu I LOVE YOU🤗🤗🤗
cool_adeena thumbnail
that's funny and that's a very cute pic of her...i just love her. she is so damn cool. i'm watching remix from youtube these days and i'm just loving her more and more with every passing day 😛
KickAss_Tuisha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
🤣 how i wish the live in rumour was actually mein true 😛
thanx for this!
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ROFL!! 🤣 I was the one that believed in it tooo..and I soo sooo soo wanted it to be true, then when it did not turn out to be true, I cried sooo damned much .. 🤣

I was sooo stupid and naive and immature then!! 🤣 dont think much has changed now on that front though!!! 😳🤣
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thats really amazing ..
thnks for sharing.. i really enjoy it ...  i love YaRa friendship ...
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
1stly the pic is shooo cute n 2nd "faints" n "rolf"🤣 priya n kara😲 dating😲  n living wid RSA😳 i wish yeh real hota😍
thanx for sharing
goshhh priya and raj they were so cute together still after 5 years my favourite couple is ashi-yuvi they are sooo adorable i just love them together i hope they come opposite each other again onscreen... their chemistry was sizzling and rocking☺️