Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angry_Bird thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: asmi202

hey,..is did news true one,..will kria really fall??

No not Kria...I think she means shakti.. She fell while shooting the sequence...
--HiNa-- thumbnail
OMGG ,, are u form CV,Z or are you form D3 them?? am i right??
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
y is people hitting each oher. Thank god its unintentionally all this is happening warna sach me world war II ho jata and rose queen wala is really interesting tactic
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG she slaps Vinti by mistake😆...poor Vinti😳
thnx for sharing😃
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

LOLZ...I can't imagine Vinti getting slapped from Shakti...Rey ke baad Vinti's turn..lolz lolz...

On a funny note,  Was Amar taking revenge for Shakti's slap?? 😲 (just wondering, please don't hate me for saying this)...Coz we all know after that slap Amar couldn't hear for two days...😳
Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kumjoo

LOLZ...I can't imagine Vinti getting slapped from Shakti...Rey ke baad Vinti's turn..lolz lolz...

On a funny note,  Was Amar taking revenge for Shakti's slap?? 😲 (just wondering, please don't hate me for saying this)...Coz we all know after that slap Amar couldn't hear for two days...😳

hahaha Preety i was thinking d same too🤣🤣
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
HAHAHA

Shakti is on a slapping Spree!! Whats up with her slapping VINTI AKA Vishaka in D3 for? Doesnt make sense to me

AND then Shakti falls during Dancing.. Awwwe.. I guess AMAR was probably carried away in the intensity of the moment😉

AND how can they not telll the actors who the Rose Queen is!!.. Like thats so stupid! HOW did they intend for the script to move on with SHAROn as the Rose Queen? Wierd! 

Anyways we believe you.. because Most of the stuff you have stated are true.. For example the part where you had mentioned abt Sharon's phone falling in the river was true as we saw it in the BTS!!

Great.. keep giving us info
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i just wanna sk how u know all this?????????????????????????????????????
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel56

i just wanna sk how u know all this?????????????????????????????????????

I think she has said before that her friend works on the D3 sets.. so she gets info from her friend.!
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ok thnz i didn't knew that sorry !!!!!!!!!so she can tell us about wats hapeening next ask her naa plz????👍🏼