Can we have more Focus on Mohan Kastur plz

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry it's starting to really get irritating now with Pradeep and Sonal story can they just move it to Mohan Kastur Seriously m loving the small scenes of Mohan in the middle they are Fresh rest is Plain Borefest  My Request is to please focus on Mohan and His story More can they plz warna the kastur ke boring parents and siblings and dadi are hell annoying  Edited by -Mausam- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I really hope Pradeep's  apology is a resolution for now and won't prolong  or drag the serial much  more...as it is we know they're going to focus a lot on Mohan's family  too...to make people wait for Mohan and Kastur to meet this long would kill the excitement...

Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

I really hope Pradeep's  apology is a resolution for now and won't prolong  or drag the serial much  more...as it is we know they're going to focus a lot on Mohan's family  too...to make people wait for Mohan and Kastur to meet this long would kill the excitement...

exactly
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really hope they dont drag dis sonal drama any longer either, lets hope dis apology is da end of it like lizzie said. Want mohan and kastur to meet.
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i also wish tht plz they start showing more of Kastur & Mohan rather thn this family issue
Edited by -Fatima- - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

i also wish tht plz they start showing more of Kastur & Mohan rather thn this family issue

ughghg i know or mohan & mom Caz m so interested in them the mom has done so much for mohan and now she'll be relaly disappointed seeing that he turned without achieving anything without his degree so yeah i wanna see more of them or mohan kastur kastur ki family is so boring and that baa annoys me liek nothign else 
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
We do need to see alot more of Mohan and Kastur scenes and we should get that when these two finally meet which I hope is by nxt week 🤔

I like Baa, shes a great character and is like Kastur's confidant  who she can tell all her thoughts feelings to and she gets her, her Baa notices more than anyone what Kastur is feeling and I like their bond, so I dont mind watching their scenes because most of them revolve around Mohan anyway 😆

What I do want to see like everyone is more of Mohur's past together, what was their relationship and how it was like before and after they got engaged and the summary of the 4yrs life in London, Mohan's sudden change in his life's point of view.

I do agree we need more screen time for the leads and less of the family.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think now the focus will be on Mohan & family story which would lead to focus of this show MoHu. I hate for CV to have Pradeep apologizing like that and going back and doing the same crap. The CV are doing a steady job so far and I hope they continue improving as we move into Kastur & Mohan.

I'm so loving HC in this role.
Yup HC is doing so well. i want to know more of mohan and the  mom and mohan's family though 
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Mausam-

Yup HC is doing so well. i want to know more of mohan and the  mom and mohan's family though 

I think we will get that nxt week focus will shift to the Galla family, WW3 will break loose with the elders and Mohan.  I think they are showing some probs with Kastur's family, the son and his wife going behind Kastur's parent's backs and how the family resolve them and for Kastur to realise how she will have to deal with situations like this and to keep the family together with love and making the younger  or the person in the wrong understand what they have done wrong like her dialogue at the end. Kastur is gonna go into the Galla family and use the tools shes picked up from her elders and show that everyone gets to put across their points of view and its up to the elders and youngsters to listen to eachother and that dictating and rebelling wont work, you have to think things through cool minded and let everyone have a say and see things from everyone point of view, this is where I think Baapji will start realising his hitler ways and this could have made Mohan rebel like he has, its gonna take alot for this egotistic man set in his dino days to wake up and that person whose going to do that is Kastur, so, so far the CVs are showing things right and the scenes do hold some meaning and its not just for the sake of showing them to prolong anything.  I hope so anyway 😆