Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
me 2 guys...want ArSha 2 be FOREVER🤗🤗
Preety i think ArSha demsleves shud c alll dis madness we have created for dem...nd shud definitely read dose 100 pts coz dey r sooo convincing😆
me 2 hoping for a CHAMATKAR😍...which i'm secretly hoping Palki dus...u knw giv dem sooo much of romantic scenes dat dey hav no choice den to fall in luv for real😍😳
aarti okies waitng for ur pm😃
Shilpa258 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great start would like to read the story further
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Preety
sachi me u n farah r the people who make me believe more n more in ArSha
u know talking to u guys is always fun for me
luv u guys
n not to forget luv ArSha n this forum
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kajen

Preety
sachi me u n farah r the people who make me believe more n more in ArSha
u know talking to u guys is always fun for me
luv u guys
n not to forget luv ArSha n this forum

Aww Thanks Aarti for thos e sweet words...
and yeah!! we do believe in ArSha...

TOTALLY OBSESSED ABOUT THEM...
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dude that was awesome plz continue it its awesome i loved it 
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
@Aarti

Amazing Start Girl! Go for it! You have Written the first part so well.. It was so convincing. We are here to support you. No Worries👍🏼

And Yes. I too hope they hook up!.. After all we HAVE over a 100 points as SOLID reasons why they need to

@SweetShine!. I too HOPE that Palki gives them like really crazy over the top Romantic scenes.. that they too will have no control over the situation!

My Fellow Arshians, I feel this whole FORUM seems to be ARSHA LOVE STRUCK!❤️
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Chapter 1
THE BEGINING

Mumbai, a city where artists from all over the country come to showcase their talents, amchi mumbai as all the mumbaikars call it is actually a dream city. A city of aspirations, a city of struggle, a city of glamour and the glitz. Everyday thousands of people come to mumbai with a hope in their heart to achieve their dreams but only a few are able to make it to the top.
And i am one of those people, the people who made it to the top, the winners! That's what people call us

but are we actually winners?

If anybody would have asked this question from me 6 months ago. I would have happily said that yes i am a winner as I have achieved my goal, got the love of my life by my side and the well- deserved fame. But now i really doubt if i am a winner. How can someone be a winner after losing their most prized possession? My prized possession was my love shakti, shakti mohan. For every one else shakti was this one ambitious girl for whom dance was everything. A dream dancer as people called her for me was a simple and down to earth girl whom i was irrevocably in love with.

We met in a biggie dance reality show, dance india dance. A platform for all those dancers for whom dance is life. It wasn't love at first sight for us. We came from totally different leagues. I was an untrained dancer from a small town like indore and she was that pretty lass from the big town mumbai. A trained dancer with a magnetic personality and modern looks, a perfect of blend of beauty and brains. Shakti was one of the strongest contestants from the beginning and also was the winner of the show.

As destiny planned it we were selected in the same dance team, terrance ki toli by our mentor terrance lewis.
We both were doing good in the competition and everything was going was pretty fine. And like every other team our team was also giving performances as advised by our mentor and one day terrance sir asked us to perform a duet on one of the most romantic songs of bollywood.
So the dance practices started for our romantic dance act. As dances we were doing good but as performers we lacked chemistry.

Even after many practices we were unable to generate that much needed electrifying chemistry which made our mentor send us on a date.
Weird right?
A date to know each other, to develop that missing chemistry between each other, to understand each other and to what no one expected was to fall for each other.Edited by kajen - 12 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Updated it
the part is boring basically a filler but for me it was imp. To write this as it gives a direction to the story
hope u guys like it n ya don't forget to comment to apperciate/criticize
Rajeswarips thumbnail
Hi,I'm new...
IS this their original story . 

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AAARTI!!

I loved it.. I loved how you addressed the Characters as real  people and their real story...

I am waiting  how the story progresses...Well..All of us know what will happen but, nitty gritty details ..ooh...I would love to read that...

You write well dude!!

Always been ArSha fan..and I am sure this SS will definitely make me believe in ArSha even more than before...