Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andv thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Jyo, Even I don't think J will agree to G suggestion. Besides the money issue, I feel after A has distanced herself from him, he has realized that some where deep down he has a soft corner for her. To spoil her name in court is a little too much to expect from him. He might shout at G for her suggestion is what I am guessing. But J ki baat hein and anything can happen.

I so much hope they file the case on those lines and the case backfires and instead they are the ones locked behind the bars. I will give the CVs a standing ovation for that.
Edited by andv - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: andv

@Jyo, Even I don't think J will agree to G suggestion. Besides the money issue, I feel after A has distanced herself from him, he has realized that some where deep down he has a soft corner for her. To spoil her name in court is a little too much to expect from him. He might shout at G for her suggestion is what I am guessing. But J ki baat hein and anything can happen.

I so much hope they file the case on those lines and the case backfires and instead they are the ones locked behind the bars. I will give the CVs a standing ovation for that.

yeah ani,anandi  is too busy now  to even think of jagya ,also  he even defended her in jetsar (๐Ÿ˜‰that was just after gaga marriage but now he is even missing anandi cooking) so i too feel he will just  shout back .. just another  of  gauri jaggu fights...

yeah, sooo wanted that case backfiring ,jaggu in jail(that's why i made jailbird 
jagat ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†)  ..and let anandi see how cruel selfish people they really are and for once she  gets angry and focuses on her OWN life...๐Ÿ˜kaash...

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even i wish their case backfires if they file divorce on that point of A. and i don't think J could dare to file it on that basis. 

if he says no to it then again G's kyun kyun kyun will start. lets c what really happens 2mro.

@Jyothi: it was really funny to c DS starring at badi jiji after she answered the paheli. she was like OMG she answered to this no now let me also answer now. ๐Ÿคฃ 

---Swetha---
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Swetha  
yeah,DS  just got a bit  jealous of other students  ๐Ÿ˜‰  "badi jiji se zyada hoshiyaar toh mein hoon , aur saari shabashi unhey kaise mili๐Ÿ˜†..,sabko haraa doongi next question pe..."๐Ÿ˜†

atominis thumbnail
I think they need to make the education track a bit more serious. I hope these songs, riddles etc. are temporary just as Sumitra-Gehna playing school-school with a lone Anandi was a one-day affair. I wish it less haphazard and they stop throwing in songs, poems, riddles and varnmala one after the other! One can say they are making it so, to make it seem that learning is fun and interesting and nothing to be afraid of. But I hope they start getting a bit serious now.

DS thinking of shifting classes in haveli is strange! Basically it's just for her ego, so that she can keep an eye on everyone, her beendnis need not step outside of home and that even if she wants to join them, she can do so in her own home instead of sitting on floor with others in a small shack of a classroom. Shifting school to haveli premises will be a joke again. Already their education track is more comical and nothing to be taken seriously!

Nice to know there was one episode fully free from the presence of the philanderer and the keep.

I think Pratyusha needs to work on her acting a bit, especially her voice. Her voice sounds screechy and sort of shrill when she speaks loudly, especially in scenes when she is reciting songs or poems for class. These things can be ignored or even called adorable in case of a child artiste, but not in case of a grown up character. Her mannerisms or voice are still as if designed to remind of little Anandi! I don't want her to be as dull as Gehna (whose voice sounds rather morbidly serious), but I hope there is a little more maturity and a sense of no-nonsense attitude about her - especially when she is teaching in class.

Frankly speaking the track of adult education was handled and presented in a better manner in NAIDL 2-3 years ago. It was more realistic, considering opposition encountered or getting people convinced to join. I don't say it was perfect or ideal. But at least they didn't make a joke of it as BV is doing!

When will Anandi herself study or even enroll for a correspondence course?? Is 12th pass pehli se hi bahut padhi likhi?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

swethasyam08 thumbnail
@ Annika ! well said ๐Ÿ‘

even i saw in NAIDL education track in telugu. there it was too good. they showed it very well.

every one waiting for A's education track eagerly for which BV CV's are dragging and putting it in suspense. very disgusting๐Ÿ˜ก

swethasyam08 thumbnail
if DS asks A to take the classes at haveli itself then what will be the situation / how can the scenes be shown? i hope S & G won't serve coffee n snack to all the students ๐Ÿ˜ก

DS happyly sitting in the jhula and watching all this. 
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lol DS is sooo cute! Ufff Gauri is wayyy too besharam yaar!
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pjyo

yeah ani,anandi  is too busy now  to even think of jagya ,also  he even defended her in jetsar (๐Ÿ˜‰that was just after gaga marriage but now he is even missing anandi cooking) so i too feel he will just  shout back .. just another  of  gauri jaggu fights...

yeah, sooo wanted that case backfiring ,jaggu in jail(that's why i made jailbird 
jagat ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†)  ..and let anandi see how cruel selfish people they really are and for once she  gets angry and focuses on her OWN life...๐Ÿ˜kaash...

u both think that...j will shout back!!๐Ÿค”
now i suspect the same...recent promo and precap scenes r diff that the earlier promo i saw!!
that was a lil lenghty one...!!...jag's expressions r diff also!!๐Ÿ˜•
but i dont want it too...i want jag to agree...so that anandi will stop waiting her jagiya๐Ÿคข..and i can see him in jail!!
but i think as all predicted...cvs have the plan to repair jag's character now on!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
so more shouting sessions r coming up for cvs...๐Ÿ˜ก

wese v i think...ds's latest softy behavior will take u turn immediately...if j will come back!
she is not changed from heart...that is just a guilty strike...as some one mentioned here!
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vss08

@ Annika ! well said ๐Ÿ‘

even i saw in NAIDL education track in telugu. there it was too good. they showed it very well.

every one waiting for A's education track eagerly for which BV CV's are dragging and putting it in suspense. very disgusting๐Ÿ˜ก

yes...agree with both of u..i  saw...that track also...!!
that was way better than the recent bv track...!!
in bv they really need some better planning...for this aviyan...!!
but...

i didnt get it too...why 8th pass and 12th pass is considered too much...specially in case of those ppl who r actually very bright and good at studies...!!๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago