Why not updating?
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
waiting for an update dear
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Magicia.. whr r u?? u said u are typing all updates so that we dont ask unnecessary questions...but ek update post karke u r gayab again... yaar aise na karo

Originally posted by: vivacious_gurl

Magicia.. whr r u?? u said u are typing all updates so that we dont ask unnecessary questions...but ek update post karke u r gayab again... yaar aise na karo

Kuch Type Kiya Fir Mood Chaley Gaye ..re writing the plot idea was really stupid ...confusion hogya tha ...hmm ok will try to post more ...as soon as possible 

Sorry ...It has been a while i updated this ..

Actually i planned something and almost finished the story , but in that Sajjan Punishment this whole track maan revenge was not there ...  

Maan never know what happened in Junglepur , then everybody wnated Sajjan Punishment ..So me too think out of Josh It is necessary and some other part also there which some friends who know the plot suggested please dont .. 

so thought about modifying ..

then scribbles i already wrote and the plot not matching so had to rewrte whole sequence ...enough bhashan ..boring ...

so what i wanted to say is ..tahts why this much delay ..again some warning bashing issues with other FFs and my pm ids password lost ..grrr ...

so story so far :

Geet was saved by her Masi from a child marriage,She was raised in an Orphanage by Father Benedict ,whom she worship ..The circumstances ..jut let geet had destined to be a Nun , But when she got admission in Medical college after novitiation (some process to be a nun) she joined college , But being an Orphan she was finding it difficult to raise money for her studies and she satrted to do part time jobs and ended up as Maans , A Coma (vigil state) patients care taker ...

There starts her most moments of life , Though maan can not move a single part of his body he was aware from inside and gradually slowly and as it has to be he fell in deep love with Geet ...

As her time came to wrap the sweet life she ever had she was really in the most tormenting pain of her life and some ...unexplainable moments (please read) lead her to be intimate with Maan ...

how ..what ..did they actually ..hi hi please read story ...

Now back to the current track those who read might know geet has been kidnapped and trapped in haveli .. :( , Maan even though he had not much clue on what exactly happened with Geet wanted to take revenge to people because of whom that unfortunate events happened ..

and he come up with plan to lure them to sell their lands and make them beg on their knees for the cruelty they had done to humanity 

plus search of Geet ...

(Yaro i know u all dont like current track ..but kya karey story hi na ..so please click likes even if u dont like it just to make me feel that you are reading ...)

Edited by magicia - 12 years ago

Chapter 38: Double cross deal

10 October 2011

17:51

Please Join My Event Here following this link on facebook

to get Daily Updates ...Love U ..Please Motivate me With your Likes as It became essential to survive here in India Forum since Maaneet gone off air  

Please Visit My Blog 

If you Really want to Read This FF

I have been waited for you enough Here ..Less likes ..and ..ok 

press likes ..and come to my blog ...OK ðŸ˜†

Blog Link ...

Its all Pink Beware !😳

hey ..its so cute Right ..Not deleting

Tomorrow is their great Day they got meeting with Maan Singh Khurana... Whatever be he is... They heard he is some very young boy 24-25 ..  And kameenas was sure they easily can trap this boy coming ...By Hook or crook they would trap the Maan Boy and make him their puppet .. .

(Yaro i know u all dont like current track ..but kya karey story hi na ..so please click likes even if u dont like it just to make me feel that you are reading ...)

Edited by -Magicia- - 12 years ago

Chapter 39: Danger Ahead !

20 October 2011

10:55

Please Join My Event Here following this link on facebook

to get Daily Updates ...Love U ..Please Motivate me With your Likes as It became essential to survive here in India Forum since Maaneet gone off air  

Please Visit My Blog 

If you Really want to Read This FF

I have been waited for you enough Here ..Less likes ..and ..ok 

press likes ..and come to my blog ...OK ðŸ˜†

Blog Link ...

Its all Pink Beware !😳

hey ..its so cute Right ..Not deleting

Sajjan: "aj ki raat uskee akree rath hai saali" 

( Yaro Like na ..if u reading i promise u will not regret hi hi ..Maneet will coem soon ..the more likes and comments more faster the update ..)

Edited by -Magicia- - 12 years ago
Dilsay thumbnail
Hey I am the first one to comment 😆

Nice update ...the story is moving to its finale ..
will wait to see hoe Maan would rescue Geet ...
update soon