ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks a lot Faria for these avis๐Ÿค—these are awesomeโญ๏ธ

Oscars 2012: Rango wins best animated film

Rango, which netted director Gore Verbinski his first Oscar nomination, wins the best animated feature film at the 84th Academy Awards

RANGO

Rango, directed by Gore Verbinski, won the best animated feature at the 2012 Oscars

Rango has won the Oscar for best animated film at the Academy Award ceremony currently taking place at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood. Directed by Gore Verbinski and starring Johnny Depp, Rango was considered the leading contender in the category after winning the Bafta award earlier this month.

1. Rango
  2. Production year: 2011
  3. Country: USA
  4. Cert (UK): U
  5. Runtime: 107 mins
  6. Directors: Gore Verbinski
  7. Cast: Abigail Breslin, Alfred Molina, Bill Nighy, Claudia Black, Harry Dean Stanton, Isla Fisher, Johnny Depp, Ned Beatty, Ray Winstone, Timothy Olyphant, Timothy Olyphant
  8. More on this film

Rango defeated a field including Puss in Boots, Chico and Rita, Kung Fu Panda 2 and A Cat in Paris, though the Golden Globe winner The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn was not nominated. This is three-time Pirates of the Caribbean director Verbinski's first Oscar nomination.

Rango sees Johnny Depp voice the role of a chameleon lost in the desert who stumbles over an old west town populated by animals, and took $245m worldwide.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2012/feb/27/rango-best-animated-film-oscar

jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Glad we have a new member in ..welcome  Be.A.Rebel..๐Ÿ˜Š..now we have 12 members ..otherwise with the pace we were going ..i thought probably we don't have much Depp fans in here ๐Ÿ˜•
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lone Ranger' first look: Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer saddle up

First look: Armie Hammer as The Lone Ranger and Johnny Depp as his sidekick Tonto

First look: Armie Hammer as The Lone Ranger and Johnny Depp as  Tonto

Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
ahhh we saw first glimpse of Depp as Tonto from Lone Ranger ...good waiting how  much interesting he will make his character for us fans ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: jdfan

Glad we have a new member in ..welcome  Be.A.Rebel..๐Ÿ˜Š..now we have 12 members ..otherwise with the pace we were going ..i thought probably we don't have much Depp fans in here ๐Ÿ˜•

THnx For Welceoming Me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Johnny Depp as Barnabas Collins in Tim Burton's 'Dark Shadows' Character  More Photos Revealed

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
o o we have new photo from Dark Shadows ..really this movie is releasing when ...can't wait more ๐Ÿ˜†i am losing my patience ..๐Ÿ˜†

and first glimpse for Lone Ranger too great...
Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
one more image from Dark Shadows๐Ÿ˜ˆ