Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i have seen Green Card and i am too scratching my head that how Grard Depardieu defeated Depp's perfomance in Edward Scissoshands to take Golden Globe ..😕Edward Scissorhands has been placed in many lists and polls of many magazines in top ten greatest characters of all time ...doesn't golden globes association feel ashamed of their decision when they come acorss such lists ..more ridiculous are oscars who failed to give even a nomination to this movie and it's actors and director for their brilliant work  for this film.👎🏼..must say Depp has been rejected by oscars for a long time when he got nominated he was clearly robbed ..lets be fair Sean Penn is a good actor but he really didn't deserve that oscar for Mystic River in comparison to Depp's Capt.Jack Sparrow ...i would say penn was the last choice for oscar that year in comparison to other nominees ..he deserved that more for  I am Sam .for which oscars rejected him👎🏼 Denzel  was nothing in Training Day as compared to Sean Penn in I am Sam...just because Penn has been rejected by oscars for so long they have taken other's right to give him oscar ..not fair ...many people pointed to that and some came up with ridiculous excuse of standing ovation Sean Penn got after winning oscar in the show ...well he got standing ovation not because he was excellent in the film but because he won after a long time after being rejected after so many nominations ..Capt. Jack Sparrow is being loved from kids to adults all over the world ..do oscars association think all world is brain dead only few of them who decide who should win are genius ? what a low thinking 🤢in 2005 again i will say Depp was robbed ..the real competition that year was between Leonardo Dicaprio for Aviator , and Johnny Depp for Finding Neverland ...people were betting on both of them and oscars awarded Jamie Fox for Ray who was no where in the league 😕in 2008 Daniel D Lewis was awarded his second oscar for There Will Be Blood over Depp's Sweeny Todd and i still didn't get what was new in DDL's perfomance ..he plays almost same type of characters again and again...i remember someone worte on IMDB after oscars 2008 declared their results that even her 10 year old daugher knows who is Johnny Depp and she loves Capt Jack Sparrow ..whats the use of your awards the biggest awards in world cinema when you cannot see public views ..you cannot see who is the favorite actor of people from young children to adults ...whom young actors mostly call their inspiration...so true i whole hearetedly agree with her ..oscars have really become a joke ...it's a shame to them most of the actors now who are considered box office gold ..whom people adore are oscarless ..whats the use of these awards really 🤢
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@mahi ..so true i agree with you ..no doubt oscars ridiculous decisons have made them a lose their respect among general public 🤢only some sick minded morons who don't know head to tail of acting thinks they are some special awards🤢..i don't care them for now ...i have a feeling they might award Johnny some day but i certainly don't want him to be given some honorary award like what they did with poor  Peter O Tool...or to be given for some wrong him thus creating controverseries ..🤢award him for something that he deserves or don't bother ..he don't need your stupid award to prove how much talented he is ..without  oscar Johnny has made a status and reputation and respect for him around the world that many oscar winners don't have..so who need oscars  🤢
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Johnny Depp and Tim Burton's interview about Edward Scissorhands

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ0eyCsI6tM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvPIZcFLz2o[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
hi i too want to join this fc 😛enter my name too plzzz😛
jdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilly2

hi i too want to join this fc 😛enter my name too plzzz😛

hi there 😃 sure you are welcome here 🤗how are you ? saw you after a long time ?😃 is everythng fine on that psycho forum 😉😆
AdorableAnusha thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdfan

hi there 😃 sure you are welcome here 🤗how are you ? saw you after a long time ?😃 is everythng fine on that psycho forum 😉😆

i was busy in between rest i was wrong in going to the shameless forum where some uneduacted , brain dead , good for nothing losers , bullies , 🐷 spoiled my mood and they have pet to wring her tail after them will avoid going there in future Edited by lilly2 - 12 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilly2

i was busy in between rest i was wrong in going to the shameless forum where some uneduacted , brain dead , good for nothing losers , bullies , 🐷 spoiled my mood and they have pet to wring her tail after them will avoid going there in future

that is good avoid those losers as much as you can ..they are not worth paying attention to.
jdfan thumbnail
Edward Scissorhands - Hollywood Backstories

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaPob-C7Z3E[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwF08JlauAY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GVHETrcu3s&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
jdfan thumbnail
jdfan thumbnail