Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
he 1st says " Taylor Swift everybody...My daughter says that if I didn't say 'hi' to you i'd be in big trouble, so 'hi' from her...Thank you so much for this,uh, yet again, it's a stupifying honor, because it comes from the people, uh the people who,uh, keep us all here, I mean if it wasn't for? you, none of us would be here, I said it before, i'll say it again, bless you...thank you...everyone" aww isn't he sweet 😳he is such a big star but he remembers he promised his daughter to say hi to Taylor so much junior from him 😊..such a lovely dad he is and a great actor ...😊 and a  kind hearted person ..who has no air of proudness around him because he is so much popular ...aww just ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW my favorite singer AND actor on the same stage!! ❤️ i love them both!!❤️He is sooo cute...Love that he says the thing about his daughter 👏johnny is the best of the best!!⭐️⭐️⭐️oscars 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Edited by sidra08 - 12 years ago
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww Johnny  is so so good 👏👏👏...He is so humble of a person, every time he is recognized for something he always tries to give some recognition to another person. When he was on? stage playing his guitar, and he was SO AWESOME by the way, everyone went crazy clapping, screaming/cheering he turned and gave credit to the band instead of taking the credit. He is so amazing. People have been lucky to have met him in real life said he is the nicest, most down to earth person you'd ever want to meet...he deserves that recognition ...👏👏👏 I am so glad that he won😃😃😃He can play any role, become any character, speak any accent & have different body language to fit the role & look different. With the other actors, they play different roles/characters yet they all look & talk the same with the same body language. Johnny becomes that character & does it with style..he is simply the best ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
jdfan thumbnail

🤣🤣oscars 🤣joke on the name of awards 👎🏼

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

NEWS

Johnny Gets What Johnny Wants! Disney Saves The Lone Ranger!

Today, Disney is the hero!

Following the fate of Johnny Depp's  project The Lone Ranger has been an emotional roller coaster! We can only imagine what it has been like for him!

Okay, here's the recap:

Last month The Lone Ranger got the axe due to budgetary issues AND because of Cowboys & Aliens' lackluster success.

Then, director Gore Verbinski tried to keep the movie alive by cutting the budget, and star Johnny Depp even said he'd be willing to fund the movie himself…but only with Verbinski onboard. Sweet right?

But now all of that "out of your own pocket" nonsense is over! Disney made the necessary budget cuts needed to put the endangered pic back on track.

Our source says,

"the studio is likely to have everything resolved by next week, and can start rehiring crew so that the picture will be ready to begin production in January or February. How that late start impacts the December 21, 2012 release date remains to be seen."

From what we hear, the cuts were taken from Depp, Verbinski, and producer Jerry Bruckheimer's deals and cutting the length of the shoot.

It's been a wild ride, but it looks like everything is coming together.

R U excited that The Lone Ranger is finally getting made??

BeautyBabe thumbnail
YAAAY 👏👏 hope this news will be true 😃i so badly want to see Lone Ranger 😳after reading about it i was like wow wow ..Depp as native American super cool 😃
jdfan thumbnail

Jamie Campbell Bower Is Our New Class' 'Next Johnny Depp'

'Johnny Depp has always been a massive inspiration for me,' 'Breaking Dawn' actor tells MTV News.

Jamie Campbell Bower Is Our New Class' 'Next Johnny Depp'

Jamie Campbell Bower has already been swept up in the frenzy of two of Hollywood's biggest franchises ever, "Twilight" and "Harry Potter." At 22, he's settled for nothing less than A-list flicks, including "Sweeny Todd," "RocknRolla" and playing King Arthur in the miniseries "Camelot."

Thanks to his gypsy style and diverse rsum that includes films both big and small, Bower has been named "Most Likely to Be the Next Johnny Depp" by MTV Movies' New Class Yearbook. And with one Tim Burton film already under his belt, Bower is well on his way to follow in the footsteps of the man who's made pirates oh so cool.

But it's what Bower is set to do next that's really going to keep the upward momentum of his career going. In addition to the closing out of the "Twilight" franchise in the next year with parts in "Breaking Dawn" parts 1 and 2, the actor will gear up to star in "The Mortal Instruments" alongside Lily Collins.

He's also a man who can mix it up and star in a period piece like next month's "Anonymous," which centers on the theory that Edward de Vere, earl of Oxford, actually wrote Shakespeare's plays. MTV's Josh Horowitz sat down with Bower recently to discuss all that's in store for the actor.

MTV: This is, like, your time. You have some really cool opportunities right now. Does it feel like this is what you've been working toward?

Jamie Campbell Bower: Well, yes. Being able to do lead roles in pictures or onstage or whatever it is that you're doing in acting is obviously what you strive for because you want to better yourself as an actor and you want to better yourself as a person as well. But that does come with a lot of responsibility and a great deal of weight. At the moment, I'm incredibly nervous and I hope I just don't f--- it up.

MTV: Your ["Mortal Instruments"] audition — I want to hear from you. Did it feel like you embraced Jace? Bower: This was a big deal for me and so I did a lot of preparation. I sent an email out asking what the character would wear, how he would dress, and I really focused on it. I was constantly, constantly, constantly looking at the lines and looking at the words and trying to nail who this guy was. They've taken a bit of, not a risk, but to put their trust in me and give me that role is very humbling.

MTV: Are we going to see much of you in "Breaking Dawn: Part 1"?

Bower: "Breaking Dawn: Part 1"? You'll see a bit of us [the Volturi]. We're around. "Part 2" is sort of where we really 'throw down,' would be the correct terminology? "Part 1," for us, is a lot of menacing set dressing. I am the best out-of-focus actor that you've ever seen, aren't I?

MTV: Is there a career to emulate?

Bower: You know, Johnny Depp has always been a massive inspiration for me and he's somebody who has produced an incredible amount of work, and every single piece that he does is amazing. And he also very cleverly manages to stay himself and very much shy away from the limelight, where it could have been very easy for him to put himself in a position where his friends and his family were in danger. And that's a scary thought. I think that's the main thing, to keep focused. It's a job at the end of the day and you have a responsibility to the people you're making the film for.

jdfan thumbnail
i agree with Jamie whatever he says about Depp...hs is just an amazing actor 😳but with MTV as Jamie being the next Depp😕will take him centuries to be like Johnny😆😆😆 
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what another Johnny Depp🤣o come on yaar ..enough is enough how many future Johnny Depp's are there 🤣ok making him a role model , favorite actor ok but seems like World media especially American have nothing more left to discuss on hollywood except predictions of future Depp 😆😆😆from Robert Pattinson, Taylor Launter , there were many more who i don't remember now Jamie😆 ...everyday i read about these predictions in newspapers or online 😆😆😆o come on Johnny Depp is Johnny Depp he s umatchable you cannot bring his type of talent in every person ..every person shares his own unique talent ..may be these actors will one day added into A list actors just like him but still that doesn't mean they will be like him ...😆he has his own status , own recognition own talent..these actors will have their own but they can not have the same 😆😆😆 Edited by sidra08 - 12 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
it's good to see so many young actors want to follow Depp's footsteps ...😊 want to be like him..he is certainly a legend 😊