Users

Frequent Posters

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Abigail-

Hey Faiza ... 🤗
IKR ... she looks so stunning in her new DP 😍 😍, can't take my eyes off her
ya I'm glad she's enjoying her vacations and is having some family time with her parents 😳
Yea ... hope she comes back soon to rock our screens once again!

Heyy abby🤗
 seriously yr she is looking too gorgeous...i was staring at her pic like a boy😆 Man she is awsome
yeah its great that she is enjoying with her parents but its high time she should come back..missing her onscreen alot
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey abby thnx for the msg i m here! Lets see how long i cn help to finish the fanclub! Ohh i love tat pic actually i love all the candid pics of her 😳
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

Heyy abby🤗
 seriously yr she is looking too gorgeous...i was staring at her pic like a boy😆 Man she is awsome
yeah its great that she is enjoying with her parents but its high time she should come back..missing her onscreen alot

ya I know ... we'v all been crazy ever since we saw that pic ... we'r all just staring at that pic continuosly 😆 but we can't help it cause she looks so stunning ... 😳

@bold: 😆 😆 😆 ... and that reminds me of the question fatty di had asked yesterday ... she was like why arn't I a boy 🤣 but no worries even i'm staring at her pic like a boy 😳 😆

ya evenI think its high time she returns now or we'll go crazzzy... really want her back now ... missing her soo much
-Abigail- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonaholic

Hey abby thnx for the msg i m here! Lets see how long i cn help to finish the fanclub! Ohh i love tat pic actually i love all the candid pics of her 😳

Oh no problem ... and thankx for coming and helping ... well it won't take long to finish this FC we'v only got like 9 pages ...

ah ya well even mee love all her pics 😳
-Abigail- thumbnail
Additi's dress is  gorgeous  ... and at the same time she looks really beautiful ...
lovely pic ...

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys i have reserved for the next FC buh the layout aint done yet...ull be able to post buh after sum days the layout will be up =D
-Abigail- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

Guys i have reserved for the next FC buh the layout aint done yet...ull be able to post buh after sum days the layout will be up =D

okie preeti ... no worries ... tyt and do the layout ...

I'm just confused with one thing ... we can post now ryt  ( when this FC finishes) and we'll only have to wait for the layout ryt ... 🤔
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey abby the only way i can help is you post a pic and i can go on and on! And i love doing tat becoz she is just so beautiful 😍
-Abigail- thumbnail
This is what you call real beauty ... gorgeous pic ...
but she has tears in her eyes 😭

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Abigail-

okie preeti ... no worries ... tyt and do the layout ...

I'm just confused with one thing ... we can post now ryt  ( when this FC finishes) and we'll only have to wait for the layout ryt ... 🤔

No Abby ill allow u to post but it will be under con if u get wht i mean