Written Update: 22nd August

nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Angad & Laxmi enter home. Dadaji, Dadi, Shobna & Kaaveri are there. Shobna asks how was the meeting, but then answers it herself that since Laxmi was there, must have been ok only. When AnXmi dont respond, Kaaveri senses something's not right. She questions them. Angad informs them of the deal falling through & requests to be left alone for some time. He walks away leaving Laxmi feeling guilty & Shobna agape. Others are shocked. Dadaji asks Laxmi to elaborate where she breaks down while telling them that she & her lack of business acumen is responsible for it all. She also walks away. Kaaveri wonders aloud what could have happened for Angad to be so angry & Laxmi so upset.Shobna says she will find out & goes.

A distressed Laxmi goes to Mahen who is writing Geography on the white board. (Ok...the way she depends on him for advice...he could have been someone right for her...if only she could fall in love with him!!!...πŸ€”) (oh...& by the by...Mahen looks good with his haircut!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ!) Mahen asks her what's the matter as she looks upset. Laxmi tells him everything, including the arrogant finangi attitude & Angad's anger. Mahen goes to the scoreboard & gives her 10 points for protecting her own & the country's respect.Laxmi worries about Angad's anger. Mahen tells her that she made an attempt and that the main thing. He then reminds her of her efforts in uniting Minakshi, Angad & Shobna & encourages her not to lose heart. Angad will eventually come around. She has calmed down & goes to the blackboard. She rubs off Minaxi's name & writes Mahen's name & awards him 100 points. He questions it. She tells him emotionally for being her friend, for believing in her, for encouraging her. Both of them get very emotional.

Shobna goes to Angad's room where he is sitting with his eyes closes & one hand to his forehead( the classic dukhi aatma pose). Shobna sits beside him on another chair & starts her own guilt trip. Tej creeps up to the door & hears the convo. Shobna says that she is to be blamed for pushing Laxmi. No matter how intelligent Laxmi is, she is still a simple person from a small town. Angad is getting annoyed. Shobna says she wanted Laxmi by his side to encourage him, not to be the reason for his insult & loss. She continues her rant that Laxmi is still not at fault as she wouldnt know how to deal with foreign delegates. Then she asks him to let go as water has passed under the bridge. She then adds shaadi ki hai, nibhana toh padega , as in now pay the price for your stupid decision to marry her!!! This female!!!!😑 Angad turns & looks at her stunned. Shobna's work done, she leaves as Angad is in no-talk frame.

Kaaveri is with Dadaji & Dadi lamenting over Laxmi's bad luck. All are worried. Dadi worries about Angad too. As Shobna walks to her own room, she sees Tej lurking in the corner, flashing evil smiles. She moves towards him when Tej falls to her feet. He says even if I put the soil from your feet on my head, I will be blessed! Shobna gloats. Their mutual admiration makes me feel yucky!!Skipping next few dialogues. Shobna says that their work is still left. He asks her not to worry as they have already lit the bomb, now just need to wait for it to explode. He asks her to concentrate on Laxmi now. Shobna agrees & says now she needs to eliminate other family members' support extended to Laxmi, including Kaaveri's, so that when she throws Laxmi out of the house, no one supports her.πŸ˜•

Raandal & Uttang are discussing what happened. Uttang cannot believe that Angad did all this. Raandal blames all men, Uttang blames women folk in return, but says Laxmi is an exception. They have a small fight( wish they were given better dialogues or reason to fight!! Its so lame that something which could have been a good side track, feels like an irritating filler!!) Mahen comes & is dragged to decide who is better between the 2. He looks at both of them & says he doesnt know about them, but is the best as Laxmi gave him 100 points. Uttang & Raandal worry about AnXmi's current situation, where Mahen sensibly tells them that its something between the hubbyw-wifey...so they can only hope but shouldnt interfere. He goes away.

Laxmi goes to her room. Angad is in the same posture his mom left him in. She remembers Angad's hurtful words in the meeting. She goes upto him. She holds her ears & seeks forgiveness. She agrees to all the allegations he made at her. It doesnt make any difference to Angad. He is so annoyed that he goes & sits on the bed. She follows & says that being quiet is no solution. She is admitting her mistake after all. He just gets up & moves. Laxmi continues repeating that she made the mistake, now she doesnt know what to do. Angad shouts that everytime she becomes emotional & that is no solution. (yeah...shouting is?!!!) Laxmi says she is not sympathising, but agreeing to the fact that they have a lot of differences. She has decided to make herself worthy of him, equal to him. She says she will study further so that he is not embarrassed by her presence by his side. He smiles & goes & stands in front of her. He says that whatever happened today was not correct, but he has full faith in her. He says when she completes her studies, not only him but she herself will be emmensely proud. He then puts a hand on her shoulders & adds that they are not 2 separate people (huh???!!!! I seriously dont understand this guy!!!But i never understood men!!πŸ˜†) They look in each other's eyes & Laxmi is all smiles.

Precap: Laxmi is talking to God downstairs, praising Angad. Hmm..!! Its Lord Krishna in a swing...they will be celebrating Janmashtami in the next epi.. She then cries & requests God to make Angad realise that she is not just his friend, but his wife too. She turns & Angad is standing there...ohhh!! After Mahen, he seems to have had the haircut...seems SL team hired a barber for 1 day...ek ke baad ek...chop chop chop...& the locks fall on the floor!! So next will be...??πŸ˜›

Comment: Hmm...my lack of comments above probably convey that this was a typical Monday SL epi...but for someone who was so angry, Angad's anger vanishing in thin air when Laxmi spoke, seemed a bit weirdπŸ˜•(...i have a temper so i know!!πŸ˜†) Raandal-Uttang track...needs a separate treatment...& the dialogue writer needs to be changed, man!!!😈  I hate the way these ppl talk!! Shobna & Tej...kya jodi hai!! 😲The couple of the day!!! A self proclaimed Tees Maar Khan with his Shiela!!! Ewww!!🀒

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mona_30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for great update...πŸ‘

episode: juz nice shobana n angad scene at last the way he looks at shobana...

precap: from day 1 until now laxmi need to please all the while for being wife suraj or angad...
xiaoyouangel thumbnail
thanks for the written update...
_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!
Yeah, I was thinking how come they became one...in Angad's point of view they were two separate people from the beginning!! Maybe he had a sudden change of heart when Laxmi said that she will study further...
Hated Shobna as usual!! Goddd! is she a woman or what???
in my view SL is moving very fast...