Frequent Posters

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Beautiful ...well written.
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Reya...thanks 4 da om n emotional, intense n sad update. Poor Geet...waiting for her Maan to come home! She has this belief n trust tht Maan is nt dead and will come back. Geet loves Maan so much! Maan is in teh navy. Loved the superb Maaneet moments. Beautifully written!😛
sweetysaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I cont believe that maan is dead... but i loved it...  
libra25 thumbnail
awesome..fabulously writeen..
but reya..me again crying..
i amchoked with emotions..
i wonder how you potray the pain so well..
but why always sad..
Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Please don't say this...why did you write such a sad os ?? I mean it was a wonderful one shot..when it came to writing but it was just too too sad and emotional for me to handle...I wish I din r ead this why I read...I hardly read anything now-a-days and freak man I read yours...

You made me cry and im still crying...can't stop my tears...and you know the reason...first thing you showed Maan as dead and second thing he was the Captain...

Someone too too close to me is the doing Merchant Navy...I pray for him daily you know...I know sab k saath aisa nahi hota...so many people are in this profession but shucks man you made me feel frightened and made me cry...

I have nothing against ur story...i don't even know you...and as a piece of writing its wonderful...it touched me but still it was I can't tell you what surged thro' me when i read Captain shit...

Sorry for the comment...I couldn't stop myself...

Take Care,
Fatima
Edited by Escapist - 12 years ago
LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I guess everyone is into sad stories now...but thats okay. It was beautifully written...just beautiful!
craziekudi thumbnail
wow... that was so sad...

heart trenching...

these days all members are making us cry!!!

so beautiful... keep writing yaar!!!😭😭😭😭
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
beautifully written...
the wait is so painful...
thanks for the pm...
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: esha143

er

I guess I should stop cribing about ur sad stories from now...So I'll not do that after this OS...as I now know u r not going to stop ur habit so easily...n honestly I don't want u to either...

Haha...u learned fast enough 😆...at least now i don't have to worry abt u killing me 😆😳...i joke..i lubbsss u...and ur grrness...(that's not a word but it is...Grrr-ness...this 😡)😆

Geet's pain is so disarming...she's still waiting for her Maan to come back...pata nahi aise Geet aur kitne hai iss duniyan mein...
Waiting is all she can do...Hope all is what the women who are connected to uniform men carry...
I'm sure of that...she's managing her life well but still not giving up her hope that her Maan will come back some day...ummeed pe duniyan kayam hai...
She believes he will keep the promise he made to her of returning to her...he is the one in this world that she believes the most,...
Great OS as always Rey...loved the emotions of Trust n love in this one...😊 Thanks sweetie 😳

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 12 years ago
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bansipatel

That was beautifully written reya...👏
i loved it...!!
simply awesome...but a sad one...😭
she is still waiting for him to come back...
maan the Captain of the navy...he dedicated his life in serving his country...
well geet is really strong to live her life as normal...absolutely amazing OS reya...
loved every bit of it...!!!
😳 😛 😉
😛

Thanks hun...i am glad u liked it...despite the sad content it carried...yes...she is still waiting for him thinking he will fulfil the promise he made to her before leaving...