Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys one more thing that Sharon always does everything to hurt Kriya. I mean I know she's afraid of Kriya as she is liked by all in college but how can she convert the election speech into bashing speech. Means in what way she was telling anything about welfare of students!!!!! all she was doing is hurting Kriya. And who the hell she is to give speech on behalf of Rey. If rey would be there, Sharon definitely would had tough time as he can't see her crying.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i don't know why bt i have a feeling that kria will take her name back frm this election
i mean she is d 1 who is getting hurt constant
1st by sharon then rey
shrishu&shristi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also sharon.she ruined her best friends life.if these r the friends then who needs enemies.now a whole session of misunderstanding will be created b/w rey n kriya because of that bicth sharon.how can anyone be so bicthy.bichara rey kisi galti ki saja kaun suffer kar raha hai now rey will think that kriya ne attitude dekhane ke liye ooshe slap kiya for giving her flowers.but i think only sawayam can clear the misunderstanding b/w rey n kriya.whay say guys.
--HiNa-- thumbnail
man how cheap
when kriya was crying shalon stars smileing 😔 this shalon
  dont have emoticonzz infact she hav no idea what is emoticonsss
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sooo true guys...didnt xpect Sharon 2 steep soo low🤢...nd hate d dazzlers for dis...dey gave dis stupid idea...mirch masala dhal ke speech😡...nd d way dey were laughing wen Kriya was running away grrr 😡hope d weklings teach dem a gud lesson for dis
nd hope Swaym clears out all d misunderstndings btw Kriyansh😳...cnt c dem hurt lyk dis😭
--HiNa-- thumbnail
the most by dezzler depointed me today is vicky 😒 i was toght he is sweet caring but he was laughing when Kriya was running away 😒 vicky was my fav but now no more and i dont  know if it will againe ever! Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetshine

sooo true guys...didnt xpect Sharon 2 steep soo low🤢 yeah me too she totally despointed me 2day  i was toght she is like this just for hide whatever it is she in real because i was toght yeh dil ke achi hai but  😭 !! because  ...nd hate d dazzlers for dis...dey gave dis stupid idea...mirch masala dhal ke speech😡...  agree i hate dezler to form today Angry nd d way dey were laughing wen Kriya was running away grrr 😡 damn that moment i was felling to kill all dezzler!! hope d weklings teach dem a gud lesson for dis yeah i hope to 😍

nd hope Swaym clears out all d misunderstndings btw Kriyansh😳hope so because shayam is always such  sweetheart and in the promo he was saying na ke pyaar ko gorban karna parta hai that mean he will do somethink [8->] ...cnt c dem hurt lyk disCry me to sweety!

agree with u!!Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i knw...as if d rehearsal hall stunt dey pulled was not enuf to create such misunderstndings btw Kriyansh dat dey did such a thing😡...AAAHHH going crazeee thinking wat will happen dis weeek...i hope we get to c d party scenes sooon 😒
XXnadiXX thumbnail
Will Kria and Reyansh be friends?
I hate sharon !!!!!!!!! ;>:@
swayum is so cute i hope he sorts the prob between kria and reyansh?
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
its all sharon bcoz of whom kriya slapped ray,..i hate sharon!!