Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
this WW track is getting boring for sure, it's time to show action and fight fight scene.cvs needs to move on b/c everyone is getting very tired and maybe that's why they brought alina to spice things up let's see what cvs wants to show us but i so want all this WW track to be over by sept b/c enough with the drag, time to hit the dark love story between abhiya.😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sidchu

Sid aane ke pehle they need to wind up these bhediya'sπŸ˜†

i want sid back and metz to, i want the real evil to come back, i miss them so much!
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DoAsInfinity-

DMG???😳wat do u mean sanju??πŸ˜†

Harshu nothing re sometimes CVs and starone people get wrong newsπŸ˜› will tell u hidden details some other time regarding this show and DMG

@TM: well I would like to have source to celebrate our celebration with proofs. I dont want to celeberate and then come to knw haila this ws rumourπŸ˜²πŸ˜† so yeah prrof plz😳

Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great news i hope it will be true i also want end of warewolf track , sid back im so happy
-DoAsInfinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
m pretty sure its true sanju...i believe d TM😳
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
am not happy at all . I wanna see Rithvik  yeah i wann a leave the show but .. I don't like missing out on seeing Rithvik ! i loveee him <3
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
The WW track could have been interesting if Jeh had fallen for Misha instead of Piya because Indian audiences are not like the foreign audience who would enjoy Bella-Edward-Jacob ishtory and that is the reason why Twilight was a bigger hit than New Moon and Eclipse at least in India. 

I would not mind Alinna and Jeh to stay but deepz and Neil should leave ASAP. They are upto no good and their tracks are ridiculous. Jeh can be paired opposite Misha and Alinna can be with some other guy or a good friend of Abhay.
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank godd..
soo i dont have to watch this show :DDD..as soon as RD is out
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well i enjoyed the track,and it was a refreshing change. I just hope Jeh does have his own story on the side with Mish.Hope Abhay and Jeh sort out their differences and become frens. πŸ˜³
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wnt siddy boy back...Missing his perfect fangs...Bt I think SO need some reason 2 bash our show...Reason TRP's r nt good 4 last 2 weeks ...if u remember the Panchi-Abhay track was introduced n was in full form...Panchi falling 4 Abhay really angered Audience n result is visible...

Audience werer frustrated with Abhiya separation...N Panchi's track added 2 the fury...the show always maintaine trp of .7,.8,.9...fillers...abhiya separation...Neelchi...really angered them

As far as jeh is concerned...well I dnt wnt him 2 exit...reason I belive he has a strong 2 play...

jeh n Alina cn stay bakiyo ka jo karna hai karo...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

N those who think RD cn leave the illogical show...well I jst wnt 2 say tht its becoz of the same Illogical show...tht he is popular...Applies 2 all actors...N Abhiya Jeh, sIDDY boy fans...v cnt trust any article as v hav seen the same in the past...Its nt 2 offend any1...

TM cn u tell  me which edition did u read...???