Yeh Ishq Haaye

Raunaq Ahujas Fitness Mantra-article)

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Raunaq Ahuja's Fitness Mantras
(Source Indya.com)
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Television actor Raunaq Ahuja, who was last seen as Akshay in STAR One's Yeh Ishq Haaye, loves to have a fit body. He thinks one playing games and indulging in sports is the best way to get fitter and that's what he does. He stays healthy with his favorite sport -football.
Showing 1 of 5 imagesPrevious    Next
What is your fitness regime?
I do a lot of cardio, and I love swimming too. I had broken my ligaments -left knee and right ankle, so I can't run for at least for 6 months. So right now, I am focusing on swimming. I don't like weight training but prefer using my body weight. So I end up doing a lot of push up and pull ups. And of course, football keeps me fit.
What does your diet consist of?
Anything my mom or my girlfriend makes like aloo paratha, rajmah chawal -so basically healthy home cooked food which is nutritious as well as tasty.

Previous    Next
Do you manage to take out time to workout in spite of your busy schedule?

It is difficult when I shoot, during shoots I have to be extra careful of what I eat because I don't get much time to work out. But these days I am on a break, so its easier for me to concentrate on my fitness regime. According to me, the most enjoyable way of working out is by playing football because you end up burning a lot of calories while having fun. It's a good game which is full of life.
Showing 4 of 5 imagesPrevious    Next
Any fitness tips/advice that you would like to share?
I just hope everyone finds a way to stay fit while having fun and have a complete balanced diet. It is very important to follow a fitness regime. I think a fit mind requires a fit body. I can't function to my optimum levels if I am not feeling good about my body or health.

Who is your fitness icon from Hollywood/ Bollywood?
Milind Soman is super fit. I really like his way of thinking when it comes to fitness.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/gallery.aspx?p=Raunaq-Ahuja%E2%80%99s-Fitness-Mantras&aid=3141

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanks a lot for sharing !
Miss u Raunaoq. . . Take a break . . .and get back soon
ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..  Glad to know that Raunaoq is getting time to do things which he enjoys the most.. but do come back soon Raunaoq... Missing u loads...
hir50 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing ...😊
love u Raunaoq ...⭐️
miss u a lot ...❤️
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing... The pics 😍