LETS TRY TO MAKE AN APPLLEE PIE

THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
my first post here and maybe the last one . lets see how the chef rate my crispy dish .

ahh i have watched this show . many good points equal bad points , same SAS BAHU tricks yet some genuine approach bogus dance yet creative mind set .

show main positive point is its humour . VICKY AND NILESH best humorous pair and NEHA complete this formation . rest of the characters just try humiliate each other taunt each other make fun of each other which generates a lot hell a lot negative energy and aura . even those 3 whom i praised a bit participate with others in fights with all pride . sometimes these dialoughes sounds fun sometimes they satisfies you , fights seems natural too on many occasions . but end result is the same it irritates as time pass . back ground music is good . nonsense happens in each episode .
stupidity prevailed from start .

eyelocks staring . wind start to flow faster . daydreaming suddenly all already used already wear-tear a lot . SAS BAHU tricks happen all the time .
acting ohh mon not ask about it  because no one knows how to act. but at certain times when the situation is more natural then appear genuine feelings on face and this is what save these all actors .

dance : hardly any dance performance appear and dance is completely influenced by the generation who stormed the world in 1960's and 1970's .

there practice sessions are better than their actual performances .

my sensible eye says its another indian cinema downgraded show complete waste of art and even an attempt to humiliate the ART.

now let see it through other eyes .

main point this show entertains and certainly the biggest factor that make this show "something"
is its humour . when characters act in weird manner and those stupid situations and acts not create the humour they create nonsense .

but sometimes their genuine non-rude non-insult no character based humour appears

dialouges are the best thing of this show . RAP STYLE . more genuine lines make it a realistic experience . i laughed many times because of VICKY and NILESH .

when humans laugh even smile , it just show the positive approach . more secure more relax more friendly approach and this is the point , where this show rules and prove itself somewhat different .

poor this is this show talk about DANCE but you hardly see them performing and whatever they perform seems copied and even its shown that both groups take their lessons from video's which are specifically based on JAZZ AND HIP HOP . fewer times they try to move towards HEAVY METAL too .

whatever topic is chosen by creators they were unable to implement it .
if any school send 2 groups then its probability to win the competition increase , here creators trolled and then this election where is nothing like election happened ,

it was just another FAMILY DRAMA . where a family is divided into 2 groups .

yeah i myself is entertained by this show . this is a fact . but my sensible mind say this is another crap , too . genuine feelings. not tried to be a fan but tried to point out the points that make a good content a junk .

many people adore EYE LOCK SCENES ok i admit fewer times i liked them .
but that much seconds these eye locks eat then that wind start to blow is completely idiotic
and eye lock scene maybe logical too . you just not start daydreaming as you make an eye contact with the person whom you "LIKE" .

[quote] people say DIL SE SOCHO . but as far as i know . HEART just purify the blood and pump it into the whole body which carries the oxygen needed by the cells to workout .

if anyone says its MANN then its sensible view . but heart purely is ridiculous when did heart had started to develop its own brain[/quote]

SWAYAM AND SHARON are bit more SENSUAL in approach . maybe people find them unusual pair but then it works out in the show . 

i am not here to talk about PAIRS i want more realistic and genuine story with more reasoning and more DANCE .

when RAVI DIXIT announced the result i was thinking either both group will enter footloose or 6 out of 12 will go forward . 2groups are on which is more predictable and shows the lack of creativity of creators .

it happens in real world that 1 group is good at something then other group fill the space in other specific thing .

i am done here . i am not a fan . i don't droll over these characters
i dislike most things about this show because those things make this show and its characters idiotic personalities and in a way degrade the actors and their efforts  .

at the same time this show entertains me too . that's all .

Edited by rajin90 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice observation but I beg 2 defer that it uses saas bahu tricks I think its just gng by its name
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I dont agree . Kis angle se saas bahu tricks use hota hai yaar ? Its a youth show , theres no bakwaas rona dhona crap ! :SSS
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm sorry, but something doesn't make sense. 

i am done here . i am not a fan . i don't droll over these characters 

i dislike most things about this show because those things make this show and its characters idiotic personalities and in a way degrade the actors and their efforts  .

at the same time this show entertains me too . that's all

You say that you "dislike" most of the things about the show, but still say that the show "entertains" you? How? 

It is understandable that you don't drool over the characters and all. But, that part did not make any sense to me. If you dislike this show SO much, then don't freaking watch it! If you're not interested in "stupid" eye locks and all, don't watch the show. NOBODY is forcing you to watch it. Why waste your time on something that you DON'T want to watch?! Please tell me. 
Edited by -Aicha- - 12 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ok i respect ur perception
but i m unable to undrstnd who's forcing u to watch the show
if u dislike them don't watch it sweets
wat more confuses me is the fact that u don't like the show much bt still u cum to this forum where all the fans of the show are present expect that people mite agree
thats weird
if u think they show sas bahu material
then i don't have any prob. Saying that i luv this type of sas bahu material
u know in my pov if nobody is perfect then no show can be perfect as imperfect humans make it
and supply always depends upon demand
so they show what the majority demands
just my view n m sory if i offend u in any way
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

I Dont Agree at all!

I think this show is very different from most other shows. This show is only 5 months old.. and it takes time for any show to KICK START.. This month, we got to see so many dances, which I think were freaking fabulous!!!!!!. The stories take time to develop.. AND although the tracks are predictable, I think the backdrop of the story is UNUSUAL. .

About the actors and acting... Please dont forget, they are all DANCERS.. who I think have done a TREMENDOUS job at their first shot at ACTING!!
They have improved 1000 times over since their first week

Even if you DONT like the show all that much, I still encourage you to watch it .. as a Support to these YOUNG dancers who have WORKED so hard to come so far in life.. I think they all deserve a CHANCE.. AND I hope you do the right think by giving them this CHANCE!

If not, then good luck to you.. I am here because I want to support Amar and Shakti.. as they are achievers in REAL LIFE! .. and no matter how BAD they were in acting in the first few episodes, I never gave up hope on them.. and today.. I literally LOVE their characters.. and I love the SHOW.. and I love them 10 times more! and for that reason.. I absolutely LOVE drooling over them and will continue to do so.. till the very end!. I am a LOYAL FAN!
Edited by MAYURFAN001 - 12 years ago
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
yeah i know what people meant . i watch this show . then i dislike it . then i fel sometimes entertained . but i think i have said everything possible its upto people to understand it  or not . change the eyes and maybe you all feel the same in a way .

if i were creator i would have tried to use same eyelocks because i have to make my show popular and indians do like these kinda things abut still it always the same case with this cinema .

MONEY RULES . but then i would have used those kinda scenes on fewer situations so that it could attract more visitors .

sensible humour exist . sensible situations exist . some good sensible characters exist .

no one exactly knows the definition of SAS BAHU
this unpredictability makes it more dangerous and risky term to use.

i add NONSENSE AND STUPIDITY IN MY SASBAHU DEFINITION since this show perform the both things deliberately . its clearly a case of SAS BAHU .

and about being unique .this show use same tricks which we have seen in many other shows .

hahaha certainly i don't droll over any character at all

about dislike then anyone can say i watched so many shows and completed them because i liked to find mistakes and faults in them.

indian shows are full of errors so not much competition but western cinema and sensible shows which not depends on DITZ to produce  errors and treat to handle entertainment from everything .

Edited by rajin90 - 12 years ago
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rajin90

but i think i have said everything possible its upto people to understand it  or not . change the eyes and maybe you all feel the same in a way .

LOL, what ?!?😳 are you trying to make us ' dislike' the show and it's content 🤔? confusion confusion😲😲
Edited by eshaaax3. - 12 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
oh god i don't wanna play the moral police here but TM this can lead to bashing
m sry m a proud indian n i don't think comparing indian tv serials to western tv serials is unreasonable
my last post on this topic
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
CHANGE OUR EYES TO VIEW THIS SHOW??

FOR WHAT??? 

I don't get you dude!! In-fact nobody in this forum gets you, so please refrain yourself from Bashing the Show and characters. And please do read the rules of this Forum before you write anything. 

And Thanks for spending your time to write something about this show.

D3 ROCKS BIG TIME!!